The Blooded Blossom

Começar do início

Class Skills~

Presence Concealment: A+.

Personal Skills~

Ninjutsu: A+++.

Afraid of Your Own Shadow: B+: Unlike the 5th leader, she took up missions on the field. Making her more of an expert in ambushes, surprises attacks on the night, and cordinating her subordinates better. At this rank, even the light of the day may not dissipate the paranoia left by Assassin. Game Effects; Greately lowers all enemies' debuff resistance for 3 turns. Lowers all enemies defenses for 3 turns. Inflicts Buff Block for 1 turn.

Cherry Blossoms under the Moon: A: Her trademark method of assassination, the one which gave her the moniker of 'Blooded Blossom'. Under a hail of sakura petals, she disappears and reappears. Even under an small petal, she will still be able to beheave her opponents  without trouble. Even more the blossoms have an effect on the mental state of the targets, which is they greately lower their guards and enter into a haze, which is why a great mental check and resistance is necessary. Game Effects; Enhances party's Quick performance for 3 turns. Increases party's attack for 1 turn. Grants party Invicibility for 1 turn.

Noble Phantasm~

Immortal Chaos Brigade~The Dancing Flowers of Chaos: Anti-Army: B+: This is the Noble Phantasm of those who become the leader of the Fūma shinobi clan. Which is why it doesn't exactly belongs to the 5th leader wjich is why the 4th's version differs from the 5th's version. As the 200 subordinates dances through a storm of cherry blossoms while bringing death and chaos to all the enemies. Under the effects of this Noble Phantasm, no one can't tell who's the 4th's true form as she mixes up with the rest of her subordinates that takes up her appearance to confuse more the enemies, as if she was a phantom that appears and disappears like the storm. Game Effects; Damages all the enemies. Enhances own quick performance for 1 turn. High chance to stuns all enemies for 1 turn. Quick NP.

Summoning: "Yo! The Blooded Blossom, the 4th leader of the Fūma, has answered your call! I swear to serve you loyally from now on, Master."

My Room comments: 1: "Mou! It's so boring! Let us do something fun, Master!"

2: "Master is my lord, therefore any order you have will be accomplished swiftly."

3: "What do I think about Servant and Master relationship? Gender, race, religion, or nation doesn't matter. I shall serve you and only you. Anything else doesn't matters."

Fūma "Evil Wind" Kotaro: "Ah... That failure is here as well? Why are you bothering with him? The only thing he did was just sitting out in his room all day, forsaking training, missions, and even didn't even bother in passing down our knowledge for next generations, so what will such an useless trash like him will do?"

Fūma "Evil Wind" Kotaro(After bonding 5): "The era of ninjas will never truly die, as long as there's shadows. It was naive of him that he thought he could end our legacy like that. But... I... I think I was too harsh on that boy... maybe I should..."

The 4th 'Blooded Blossom' is the biogical mother of the 5th 'Evil Wind'. But even so, for the purpose of not developing any familiar bonds, she decided to not raise the 5th as her son, but rather as the next leader. It was then when Kato Danzo became the mother figure that the 4th wasn't able to be for her son. When the 5th didn't become the shinobi that the 4th was expecting, she was angry and disappointed. But that's all, she didn't exactly hate him or anything, and when he didn't turn out like he was expected to she was just angry at him and nothing else, she just acted harsh on him because of her duties as the leader of the Fūma. Now as an Servant, she seems to want to make things up to him, even if she doesn't shows it.