The Blooded Blossom

Start from the beginning

(Second Ascension outfit)

(Third and final Ascension outfit)

History: It was the name adopted by the leader of the ninja Fūma clan (風魔一党, Fūma-ittō) during the Sengoku era of feudal Japan. He was retainer of Later Hōjō clan. According to some records, his name was originally Kazama Kotarō

The fifth leader of the shinobi clan, the Fūma, was unboubtly the best known due to the many anecdotes he left behind. He was far from being the only and last one to carry the name 'Fūma Kotaro' on his shoulders.

Such case is for the fourth leader of the Fūma, the Fūma 'Blooded Blossom' Kotaro.

Her origins are unknown. Some suspect that she was an war orphan from a nearby village. Others suspect that due to her high compatibility with the Oni blood, she was kidnapped and adopted by the Fūma. Others suspect that she was the daughter of a local daimyo who abandoned her because he desired a boy and not a girl.

Regardless of what is the truth, she was praised as being a genius between the clan. Therefore she was granted the name of 'Fūma Kotaro' the 4th. She was able to complete any mission with total ease and pride in being the Fūma's leader. Therefore she spent most of her life on the battlefield.

Due to her trademark technique of cutting her targets' heads under a storm of sakura blossoms, she was given the moniker of 'Blood Blossom' which she took delight on it. When the time came to pass down the mantle to the next generation, she found a man who had a rather large physique. That man was a foreigner, from a distant land that ended up stranded on Japan.

While she didn't have any kinds of feelings towards that man, she had decided to make him the father of her child, who would become the next leader of the clan.

After that, the desire that the Fūma had been searching for has finally been birthed. The greatest masterpiece of the Fūma was born, a boy with the blood of foreigners and Oni running through his veins.

She left the child under the care of the one who she saw as her friend and teacher. But after years of training. She was left with the greatest disappointment ever. Not only the fifth leader was mentally unfit to be a shinobi, he would never pass on the techniques he has been teached to anyone.

That was the greatest shame she had ever endured in all her life. Therefore, to preserve the knowledge of the Fūma, she devised a plan to make the 6th leader without the knowledge of the 5th.

She died out of natural causes, without being able to know whatever her plans came into frutition or not.

Rarity: ☆☆☆☆.
Cards: Quick/Quick/Quick/Arts/Buster.
Alignment: Chaotic-Evil.
Strength: C.
Endurance: D.
Agility: A+.
Mana: A.
Luck: B.
Noble Phantasm: B+.