c h a p t e r . e i g h t e e n

Yoongi looked at Hoseok who was asleep but his body was rigid, his veins were sticking out of his neck and he was panting hard, his hair was still bright gold

"I think that wolf was Hoseok. As soon as he appeared that wolf was gone." He said, going to pick him up,

"Don't touch him." Chunja said.

Yoongi froze. 

"He's frozen, if you touch him he will unfreeze and start shrieking." Yoongi backed up.

"That was his first time turning, he'll need to be in an ice bath when I unfreeze him."

Jimin scrunched his face, "Huh? Why?" 

Chunja sighed, "He's half human! Think, paboya. He'll be in so much pain when his adrenaline wears down."

They all nodded and turned toward the girl. "Who let this bitch in?" She kicked Useon again, the girl rolling onto her back, her face exposed.

Heechul spoke, "I didn't realize who she was until they got here. I let her stay because when I came here for vacation, she was sitting at the gate in the rain. I brought her in and let her stay in their wing."

Chunja pinched his forearm, "Paboya. You didn't recognize her scent or face?"

Heechul shook his head, "Not at first." She sighed and Namjoon spoke.

"She tried to scent Yoongi and Hoseok lost his shit. We invited our friends because they used to live here with us and knew our past." Chunja hummed.

"Chunja, Love. Please forgive me, I caused all this and will take responsibility of fixing the damage to the hallway."

Chunja sighed, "Just get it fixed and take out the trash, she stinks."

Everyone looked at each other, "Wait- we can't smell her besides her scent, what do you mean she stinks?" Minhyuk spoke up.

Chunja turned around as she headed up the stairs to their wing of the mansion. "She smells like malice, which smells like sulfur to white wolf witches like me." She said, continuing her walk up the stairs.

"Must be slightly complicated dating a witch/wolf hybrid huh?" Jooheon asked, nudging Heechul.

Heechul laughed, "I love her though."

Heechul called someone who came and removed Useon taking her somewhere else.

Chunja moved Hoseok to her bathroom after filling her tub with ice water and healing herbs.

Once his hair returned to its normal white color, his veins receded and he started shivering; Chunja repeated her movement across his forehead but this time she pinched the left side of his neck, "Wake."