c h a p t e r . n i n e

Jimin sat down with Hoseok in his lap, "Calm down baby, if it's the standard inducers it should stop tomorrow."

Hoseok nuzzled Jimin's scent gland, "How d'you know?" The omega asked.

"Google." The alpha replied, holding up his phone. Hoseok nodded and tightened his grip around Jimin, whining a bit. "What's wrong, Hyung?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok whined and shuffled around on his lap until Jimin felt it-

A boner. 

He chuckled, "Hyung, aren't you tired from last week?" Hoseok whined again.

"Hyung~" Taehyung said, kneeling behind him. Hoseok sat up and looked at him, "Hmm?" Taehyung looked down at the floor, "You just seem so tired. You should really wait." Hoseok gave him a weird look.

Jimin chuckled, "The pack can smell your arousal, hyung." Jimin said.

Hoseok blushed and stood up, wobbling across the room to his bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"N- Nest." He replied, opening the door to his room and climbing into the blanket and clothes pile on his large circle wicker chair. He curled up in the nest and pulled one of the blankets over him, letting a whine loose at his aching cock.

~At the Juice Bar~

Yoongi walked behind the bar and into the back room, workers shouting at him that he couldn't be back there.

"Who made a gray haired omega's drink today?" He asked, obviously seething with anger.

"I did."

An alpha walked over, towering over Yoongi, "What about it?"

Yoongi grabbed the alpha by his collar and dragged him outside. He threw him to the ground, the alpha falling on his ass.

"THAT WAS MY OMEGA YOU DRUGGED!" He shouted, the manager coming out in a panic, "Wait, what are you talking about?" She asked.

Yoongi growled loudly and reached down into the alpha's pocket, chunking a bottle of pills at her, "HE CRUMBLED THESE UP IN MY OMEGA'S DRINK!"

The manager freaked out and walked over to him, she was an alpha herself, "Do you know what the fuck this does to them?" The alpha on the ground just smirked.

Yoongi growled again and immediately shifted into his large orange wolf, growling and grabbing the other alpha by his throat. The other alpha quickly shifted into his wolf too and began wrestling with Yoongi.

Someone called the cops and they came immediately, shifted in their wolf forms to control the situation.

They removed Yoongi's maw from the other alpha's throat, "Stop! What happened here?!" An officer shouted.