c h a p t e r . f o u r

Hoseok blushed as he sat between Yoongi and another alpha

Hoseok blushed as he sat between Yoongi and another alpha. Yoongi gesturing to him, "That's Seokjin hyung."

The guy in a white button up bowed his head slightly, "Hi."

Hoseok smiled and bowed back.

"You already met Namjoon and Jungkook. Taehyung met you before, but didn't have time to say anything." Yoongi said, pointing to the three Hoseok met. Namjoon kept his arms around Taehyung as he bickered with Jungkook about something.

"And the cutie that walked you in is Jimin." Hoseok looked over and Jimin was now sitting between Jungkook and Taehyung to calm them down and staring right back at Hoseok.

"Everyone who isn't in The Dawn Walkers, leave." Namjoon stated pretty loudly.

Yoongi kept a hold of the clueless omega to let him know that didn't include him.

"Is everything okay?" Hoseok asked, but they basically ignored him.

"Is anyone still seeing shades of gray?" Everyone turned away from the circle and let either a squeal of happiness or chuckle loose.

"I see every color on the spectrum, Joonie hyung!" Jungkook said, turning back to the circle before looking over to Hoseok.

"I knew you were our missing piece. Are you an omega?" He asked.

Hoseok nodded and looked down at his lap, the colors of the world are so beautiful, but being an omega is a lot of responsibility.

As he looked up, Jimin was knelt in front of him. Jimin cupped Hoseok's cheeks and made him look up at him, "Hey," He rubbed his cheek bones with his thumbs, "You're our omega and you're perfect just the way you are."

Hoseok blushed and looked away, "But I'm half human." He said in a small voice between smooshed lips.

Jimin shrugged, "So is our lead alpha." He turned to Namjoon and Hoseok blushed harder as he was looking at him with slightly hooded electric blue eyes.

Matter of fact, all of their eyes shined electric blue.

Hoseok blushed harder as Jimin wiggled between his legs, parting then until his thighs rested on Jimin's own.

"Can I scent you?" Hoseok gulped but hummed quietly.

Jimin smiled and hugged him, pulling the collar of Hoseok's shirt down a bit so his neck was exposed. He pressed against Hoseok's neck as he slightly rubbed their skin together.

"So soft. Your skin is so soft, and your hair smells so good, hyung."

Hoseok bit his lip as Jimin's hands wandered down to his stomach, gripping his waist. "J-Jimin." Hoseok gasped, making Jimin giggle and place his lips on Hoseok's neck.

"Ya, scenting only." Yoongi shouted. Jimin left Hoseok and sat in front of him, his cheeks pink as well. He ultimately scooted across the circle and leaned against Taehyung. Jungkook whined and grabbed Jimin, sniffing him, because he now smelled like Hoseok.

Hoseok giggled and turned to Yoongi, "Hyung," Yoongi cooed and scooted closer to him, "Hmm?" He asked, wrapping his arms around him, "Can you tell me everyone's ages."

Yoongi hummed, burying his face in Hoseok's hair, "Jungkookie is 19. Jimin and Taehyung are 21. Namjoon is a couple months younger than you, Seokjin hyung is 24 and I'm 23."

Hoseok hummed and looked at Seokjin, a shiver going down his back as he was staring at him with slender electric blue eyes.

"Call everyone back in here, I wanna play a game." Namjoon said.

Taehyung got up and left the room, letting the same people from before into the room to join the circle.

As everyone settled down, Jimin returned with a bottle. He took the last few gulps that were left in the bottle before placing it in the middle, "Whoever the butt lands on takes 7 minutes in heaven with whoever the mouth lands on. Hickey's for proof." Namjoon said.

The bottle spun about 4 separate times before Jimin spun the bottle, the mouth landing on him and the butt landing on some random alpha who was hella excited. 

"7 minutes in heaven you two." Jungkook teased, seeing Jimin's inner annoyance.

Jimin sighed, "It's just a game." He whispered and entered the closet. Jimin was cringing the whole time as the tall alpha left hickeys on his neck.

Hoseok looked at Jimin as he exited the closet, large hickeys on his neck and the other alpha had none.

Hoseok felt a weird tug in his chest as everyone else cheered and the other alpha spun the bottle.

The mouth landed on Jungkook and the butt landed on Seokjin. Seokjin smirked as Jungkook looked aways.

"Jungkook can never resist hyung's charms." Yoongi whispered in Hoseok's ear.

Hoseok looked at Seokjin and he stood up and walked next to Jungkook. Extending his hand, "Come on, Kookie." Jungkook blushed a little and pushed his hand away before standing up and walking into the closet alone. Seokjin chuckled and followed behind him.

Written: 220708
Edited: 230608
lilmeowmeowsmutts ©

❁Written: 220708Edited: 230608lilmeowmeowsmutts ©