While Jennie's inside buying at the convenience store, Lisa's old classmate can only loiter outside the store, drinking colas and eating junk

While Jennie's inside buying at the convenience store, Lisa's old classmate can only loiter outside the store, drinking colas and eating junk. Jung San recall Jennie beating the shit out of him and his friend, the thought of it made his blood boil and he suddenly crumpled an opened bag of chips in his hands.

"I'm going to beat that Manoban girl once I see her—"

"What the hell are you morons doing?" Jennie cut him off, she's already holding a bag of snacks for later. "What?" The boys are now frightened, they couldn't even move at all. "I better not see y'all loitering." The brunette added making the boys and Jung San pickup their trashes. "No, we're not! We're not!" Jung San smiled sheepishly.

"Glad to hear that." Jennie gave the boys a stern look.

"Ruby Jane, let's go!" Lisa said, showing up holding Jennie's bag.

"Oh I'm going to beat that girl alright!" Jung San was about to charge in until Lisa gave Jennie's cheek a slap,"Hurry the fuck up, bitch." Lisa said as she drag Jennie out of the scene, "What the fuck!? She's also spawn of a satan!" One of Jung San's friend said, now afraid of the girls.

"Both of them are!"

"I think it's best that we shouldn't get in their way again!"

"Good point!"