🍉Kitni Mohabbat Hai ... 🍉

Start from the beginning

Pari is feeling sad now her brothers are not looking at her and they are sad... She wriggling in Kirti's arm and move herself towards her brothers.

Both twins are look at pari and make angry pout and look away now PARI wants their attention ,so she forcefully sit on thier lap with help of thier Mumma, she is know everything about pari's behavior and both twins are angry on her and thier father who scolding them without knowing reason.

Raghav is sad because Palllavi is angry with him and even not talking with him as he scold her both babies.

Raghav is think about how to rectify his mistake and makeup all the things better in between them.

Pari is now fully sitting on thier brothers lap... With all authority.

Pari is snuggling more in Rivan's arm his small little arm become her favorite place and she is making happy sounds seeing both of them

Soon they are busy in playing with thier sister and their whole attention on her (thier sister)  only.

Raghav is now busy with deshmukh family and farhad's family in talking.

They are planning amruta and farhad marriage date.

They want all Muslims rituals and Hindu Marathi rituals.

Nikhil comes with an idea with that first attend Marathi style and than farhad's Muslim's style marriage.

And marriage in next 20days so all the  important things buy from today itself and start shopping for marrrige from today only.

Pallavi and Amma and kirti trio are discussing about shopping and they are going for shopping tomorrow only in between this conversation pallavi and Raghav didn't talk with eachother.

They are now making list of things they want to buy for marriage.

They are all buy saree and gown from pallavi's boutique and jewellery from the JJ only.

Raghav is busy himself in work so much that he can't even give time to his babies and they are in mind now have thoughts about thier father that he is very busy, angry daddy who always scolding them without knowing reason.

Pallavi has a same thinking about Raghav's behavior.

Pallavi is getting ready while both twins are look at their mother and cutely smile and ask that they also come and pallavi node her head in positive way and both twins are happy listening this and pallavi also take Pari with her.

They are now in pallavi's boutique and staff saw them so many different Saree's and Pakistani patiyala dress for Muslims marriage.

Babies are playing in their mother's cabinet and Pari is behind her brother as usual, she come over them and lick their cheeks and both twins are make faces as Pari shower her love on her brothers in her way, after sometimes pallavi come to cabin and feed pallavi and give both babies sandwich which is she made for them in hurry and orange juice .