🍉Kitni Mohabbat Hai ... 🍉

Start from the beginning

And sitting thier she smile and this make rivu angry he is get up and take his mumma thier from kitchen and saw her pari's mischief on them.

Pari makes sad sounds and come crawling back to pallavi and pallavi take her up and she is clinging firstly on her and whinnied for play with her brothers.

Both babies are not ready for play with Pari because she is tore all the toys and misarrange as thier order.

Pallavi :-pari mera Bacha bhai aapko nahi Khelne de rahe hai...
Koi bat nahi aap bhaio ko Khelne do aur aap mumma k Sath kheli kheli karna... Okay..

Pari clapping happily.

Raghav is nowadays so much busy and with him farhad also couldn't get time for amruta so both have small fight over this.

Farhad is not realize his mistake and grumpy mood work for Raghav in office.

Kirti and Yuvaraj both notice his behavior even Raghav also notice that something is odd with Frahad.

Kirti calls amruta and get to know that they both had a fight over not giving time to eachother.

Kirti plan date for them and it's surprise for both of them.

Kirti take pallavi's help and then pallavi calls Amruta and tell her that she has to attend one meeting of thier boutique at one of the restaurant specially wear something nice for meeting .

Then Yuvaraj and Raghav both send Farhad to the same restaurant as Amruta went.
In restaurant both come to same table and their place two chits one for farhad and one for Amruta.

They are both read it..

" have some time spending together Mr and Mrs Farhad khan..
Please forgive your love of life...

Soon to be Mrs farhad khan

Love from Raghvi and kiraj 😍😘

Solve your problem as fast as possible .

Come soon home after date beacause both have a special surprise .

Both talking about 1hour and solve all the between them... Than enjoy some quality time with eachother, soon they make order of two cappuccino with grilled cheese sandwich.

After that both come home as RR mansion.

Farhad's Abbu and Ammi and deshmukh family members are already present and wait for both of them.

Pari is playing with her bua's lap and make happy sounds loudly.

Both twins are sitting quietly beside thier mother because they are sad because of Pari because of her raghav scolding them badly specially Rivan .

Pari is more naughty girl day by day.