'No, what do you mean Keiara?' I ask, losing my patience.

'Jayda, I love you. Please, don't mistake this for me being like Nia, or trying to be a bad friend. I know how good you and Dontae are together but I'm not gonna lie, he is changing you. I mean, you even gave him head. There's nothing wrong with it at all, but it's just the fact that you did it. You always said you would do that to your husband.' Keiara says in a soft tone. I bit my lip.

At the beginning of the month, I decided to give Dontae head. I didn't think anything of it, I mean we've been in a relationship for over a year and Dontae wouldn't run and go and tell everyone. I honestly didn't see it as a big deal. The only people I had told were Aliyah and Keiara.

'Guys, I'm gonna go.' I inform them, my voice breaking. I had some deep thinking to do.

'Bye love.' Aliyah says and I hang up. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to listen to them but I thought what they were saying was wrong.

'Dumb fuckboy.' I say into my pillow as the tears started again.

*

'It's been a long day, without you my friend! And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.' I sing into my hairbrush as I danced around my room.

'We've come a long way, from where we began. Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you againnnnnn.' I was singing with so much passion, and my eyes closed that I didn't see Jayden slyly open my door and snapchat me.

'You're actually weird!' He bursts out laughing.

'Go AWAY!' I shout in annoyance, slamming my door shut.

'Are you coming today?' He comes back into my room, throws a few papers off my bed and sits down.

'Coming where, brother dearest?'

'Drink up ting.' He says.

'No.' I say immediately.

'Please man. You've revised for a whole 2 weeks. No one's seen you. Just come out today. Dontae's bitching. Everyone's bitching. Please man.'

'OKAY!' I say before he could continue. For this Easter half term I had either stayed home and revised or gone to the library and revised. I had only come out to see family, or watch Fast and Furious 7 with Sammie, which was amazing btw. Other than that, I have had 0 social life.

'You'll come?' He asks, his eyes lighting up.

'Yeah, whatever.' I slyly wanted to go out as well.

'Yeah, she's coming Dontae.' Jayden says into the phone. My mouth drops. 'Here.' He hands me his phone. I take it and hang up on Dontae.

'Are you silly? Get out my room. I literally hate you.' I kiss my teeth,

'What bruv? At least I'm attempting to fix your shit relationship.' He kisses his teeth and walks out the door. 'Oh yeah, Aliyah and Keiara are coming at 6, and my girls coming. Be nice to her.' He shouts before entering his room

'Girl?!' I shout, leaving my room and going into his.

'What man?' He tuts.

'Who's your girl?' I ask.

'She's not my girl, girl. Just someone I'm linking, she's wifey material tho.'

'Aww, what's her name?' I coo.

'Lesha.'

'That brown skin girl, the pretty one?' I ask and he nods. 'Okay.' I go back into my room. It was currently 4pm, and I had been revising since 12.