Greyson let his hands fall from Indianna's bump and she returned to the house. Laura was already in the kitchen, cracking eggs into a bowl. She smiled when Indianna entered. "Hello, dear. How is he out there?"

"He's good. He'll be finished in half an hour." Indianna opened the fridge and pulled out multiple packs of bacon. Luckily, they had a mountain of food left over from Christmas dinner so they wouldn't have to worry about running out of supplies anytime soon. Between the two of them they cooked breakfast for the pack, carrying trays of bacon, eggs, beans, sausages and toast downstairs to the basement.

Mattresses were scattered across the floor, sleeping bags and duvets covered everyone who were still fast asleep. Laura flicked the light on and very quickly people stared to rouse.

"What," Kal called, poking his head out from underneath a duvet, "is that gorgeous smell?"

Kimberly who was sleeping next to him reached out her hand and covered his mouth. "Shh," she groaned. "I'm trying to sleep, idiot."

"Laura!" Kal's yells were muffled. "I love you, woman! You too, Indie!"

"If people were sleeping they aren't now," came Harry's grumpy voice as he rolled his eyes at Kal from across the room. Brooklyn was snuggled into his chest, his arms wrapped protectively around her. He pressed his lips to her ear. "Stay in bed, babe, I'll get you some food."

"Help yourselves everyone. We need to keep our energy up!" Laura instructed and Indianna and her placed the trays and plates on the floor. "I'll go and get the cutlery, Indie. Make sure you eat."

One by one the pack members got their breakfast and returned to their makeshift beds to eat. Indianna took a plate and made her way over to Oscar, Kirstie and Mac.

"Hey, Indie," Mac smiled. "How you holding up?"

"I'm good. How was it getting out of the tunnels yesterday?"

Kirstie smirked and bit into a piece of toast. "Piece of cake," she said. "Rogues men aren't on the lookout as they think we're all trapped. It's easy to get around unnoticed."

"Do you think you'll manage to bring back more men?"

"We're going to grab as many as we can today," Mac nodded. "We've been in contact with the rest of the pack as well and we'll be getting them back tomorrow. There's quite a lot of them scattered around town so it's going to take some organisation to get them here undetected."

"Once everyone is back then the humans, children and elderly will be going with you and the girls," Oscar said. "The rest of us will stay and fight."

Indianna pursed her lips and stared at her plate. "Don't remind me."

"I'm surprised my brother managed to convince you to leave," Kirstie said. "I mean, I completely agree, but there's no way in hell I'd leave my mate." She glanced at Mac who smiled at her.

"I know that he's right," Indianna sighed. "I need to look after them." She rubbed her stomach. "But I can't help but think they are safer away from all of this?"

"We need the numbers," Mac said. "And we did talk about leaving those who can't fight where they are, but Greyson said we had no way of knowing if Rogue would come for them too, just for being members of this pack. We thought not to risk it. We'll get everyone back here and then get everyone who needs to be away from the fight gone."

Indianna felt slightly better about leaving knowing that they would also being taking the more vulnerable pack members. In her mind, she was not only protecting herself now but also her pack. The thought of leaving still make her heart want to crack, but she thought of her children and her pack and it softened the blow a little.