"Your aunt's a great cook

"Your aunt's a great cook." Jennie said as the two of them started to walk along the street outside the campus. They saw some students passing along to greet the two girls and some school athletes doing a lap. "Then you're going to love my parents more." Lisa stretched, she walk ahead. Lisa had her hair tied up into a messy ponytail while she wore a plain white shirt v-neck, showing a bit of her floral tattoo from her collar bone and cycling shorts.

"That reminds me."

"I'm wondering where your parents are?" Jennie asked out of curiosity, "They're working oversees. They're both chef." Lisa answered, she extended a hand for Jennie to hold onto. "Now I wanna try their food." Jennie gladly held Lisa's hand, happily skipping like a kid beside the thai.

"Hey what about my cooking?" Lisa asked, and Jennie recall the food that Lisa made back when she's sick. "It's good too, y'know." Jennie chuckled, "Of course, it's made with love." Lisa smirked.

"Love, huh?"

"Yep, love."

"Manoban?" The two girls were interrupted when they saw Lisa's old classmates from junior high school. "It's really you huh?" The guy laughed while his friend can only do the same.

"It's true, she looks like a human now."

"Nah, definitely not."

"Yes, it's been a long time Jung San..." Lisa responded bleakly, keeping a calm demeanor. "And who's this? Your girlfriend? Wow! You must've hit the jackpot, Manoban." The guy said now checking Jennie out, the latter noticed that Lisa's not comfortable around them, she even noticed how the thai's biting her lip while her other hand is closed into a fist. "You should've seen her face before! She's so ugly, all emo and gloomy-"

"Are you done?" Jennie cut the guy off, she's now giving them a dagger look. "What?"

"I'm asking you again, are you done talking?" Jennie suddenly let go of Lisa's hand, the two boys felt nervous by the tone of Jennie's voice as well as her glare