X-Men: First Class

Start from the beginning

"Jurota?" said Izuku.

When he got closer they saw that he was wearing a uniform like there's and he had blue fur. But besides that he didn't look any different than in the audience's universe.

"Why was there such a dramatic reveal? The only difference is that I have blue fur" said Shishida.

"That's not what you always looked like in this universe" said Luke.

"It didn't attack the cells. It enhanced them. It didn't work" said Shishida as he put his head down.

"In this universe the only part of your mutation was that you had hands for feet, but you wanted your feet to look normal. So you used some of Toga's blood that she gave you to make a serum that would allow you to use your feet as hands, but they would look normal. Instead, the serum did the exact opposite and mutated your entire body. Turing you into a blue beast" explained Luke.

"Yes, it did, Jurota. Don't you see? This is who you were meant to be. This is you" said Toga as she cupped his cheek.

"No more hiding" she said.

"Toga and Shishida have sort of a thing going on in this universe" said Luke.

"I'm dating a villain?!" said Shishida.

"He's not really my type" said Toga.

"You two had decent chemistry in this movie. Then I think you had a scene in the director's cut in the next one, then some bland dialogue in the next one, then you are a couple in the fourth movie, but it's barely ever acknowledged. Really goes to show how downhill the X-Men movies have gone with character development" said Luke.

"Never looked better, man" said Bakugo before Shishida grabbed him by the throat.

Shishida growled like an animal.

"Don't mock me" he said.

"Jurota, put him down immediately, please. Jurota. Jurota!" said Izuku.

Shishida let him go.

"I wasn't" said Bakugo.

"Even I got to admit, you look pretty badass. I think I got a new name for you: Beast" said Aoyama.

Shishida growled lightly.

"Beast is actually the name of my quirk" said Shishida.

"You're sure you can fly this thing?" asked Present Mic.

"Of course I can. I designed it" said Shishida.

It then cut to Cuba where we see a Russian cargo ship about to pass between a group of American military ships and Russian military ships.

It then cut to inside one of the American ships.

"Status of the cargo ship" said the captain.

"Bearing one-eight-zero at twelve nots" said one of the crew members.

"Three minutes to the embargo line, sir" said another crew member.

"Mm. God help 'em if they cross it. God help us all. Sound general quarters" said the captain.

"General quarters, general quarters! All hands, man battle stations! Set condition zebra" said a crew mate as they all put on life vests and helmets.

It then cut to inside one of the Russian ships.

"Captain, we already have our orders. Why so eager for new ones?" asked one of the Russian crew mates in Russian.