When bullets hit the fan.

I could feel his eyes on me, but for the life of me I couldn't look at them. He's voice paralysed me on the spot, and not because he scared the living shit out of me, but because something in me told me that this guy isn't someone you disobey. I smelt trouble on this guy and unfortunately,I liked it.

"I think it's best we go,but thanks for the offer." I said turning instantly around and grabbing Maya's arm.

"Uhh excuse you bitch, I just got played by a below average white boy two minutes ago, I need a distraction. Your ass can go, I'm finna turn up." Maya said as she pulled her arm away.
"Maya Kadija Reynolds, you don't know these people! Let's go." I said through gritted teeth,but I guess Matteo heard me.

"I guess your friend wants to stay, I insist. I promise I won't touch you unless you want me to." He said with that seductive voice of his.

And for the first time , I looked at him. He had the most brilliant blue eyes I've ever seen, the kind of eyes that trapped you in one place, the kind of eyes that made some very private area of your body light up. Matteo was going to ruin me, something in me felt it. But looking at him now made me forget all my senses. He offered his hand and led me and Maya to a seat in the corner of the booth, and him and Marco sat opposite us.

"So, earlier you mentioned a below average white boy mind telling me about it?" Marco asked jokingly but I could see a glint of lust in his eyes,but I'll admit he hid it well, if it wasn't for the fact that I could read people like a Wattpad book, I'd be fooled.

I couldn't help but notice Maya blushing her ass off. She could see it too and she was loving the attention. As we all sat there laughing casually, Matteo was just staring at me so intensely, it was lighting up my skin.,

"Right are you going to say anything or are you just going to continue to fuck me with your eyes?" I was annoyed at this point and his eyes on me weren't helping the situation. He just stared at me clearly caught by surprise but hid it quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matteo's P.O.V

This woman has some balls! Her question caught me off guard, but I liked it. I smiled at her, thinking she has no idea that I intend to fuck for real. She was giving me the hottest death stare ever. I leaned forward while still holding eye contact with her. A woman has never looked me in the eye before, so I liked this new challenge, I wanted more.

"You look hot when you're annoyed." I whispered with a cool smirk and watched as she shifted ever-so-slightly, clearly thinking I wouldn't notice.

I had power over her even though she was clearly resisting. But I must say my perfect view of her chest and her legs was making it harder to keep that grip or any ounce of self control I still had left. As much as I knew I could easily get any woman, there was something about this one, I wanted her to want me. I know I sound like a dick but it's the truth.

"Maya I'm leaving, you're clearly having fun so you can stay." She said coolly,maintaining eye contact as she stood up to leave, putting her gorgeous hourglass figure in full view. Damn. I thought.

Just as she was about to leave, a gunshot went off and all hell broke loose. Rumi quickly crouched down for cover and Maya did the same as Marco and I took our guns.
I grabbed her chin gently, "Stay here mia bella , we'll be back." I didn't even realise what I was doing, I had never shown affection or care for any woman other than my mother and my sister but i felt the need to reassure and protect this woman. She nodded quickly and stayed down as we left the booth.

"Marco round up the men, it's about to get ugly."

By now the club was empty except for Marcelo's men and my guys. My guys, as it so happened, had already captured Marcelo and his men and the bastard himself was tied to a chair in the middle of it all.

"Where's my money Marcelo." I asked, my voice cold .
"Damn, not even a hello?" He said with a grin on his already beat up face.
"Do I look like im in the mood for common courtesy you bastard, I want my fucking money!" I yelled as I punched him in the gut.

The bastard just laughed. What the hell is going on, something ain't right. I thought. One thing about Marcelo Patrinova is that he's a coward. A coward that knows not to cross me. So for him to laugh in the face of death is way more than just confusing. Just then gunshots started going off and everything went black. All I could hear were gunshots and no sign of Marco. But I knew he could fend for himself, it was the two women I was worried about and I had to get them to safety ASAP. Marco came up near me just as I got to the booth.
"Boss." He said, sounding strained. He was holding his stomach and I could faintly make out the stench of blood. They shot him.

"Shit Marco!" I held him up as he fell and just then I smelt a sweet mixture of perfume and noticed the two women holding Marco.
"Get us out of here, I can help him, im a doctor!" The one called Maya yelled above the noise. There was a back door to the club and one of my guys was already waiting in a car there so I helped carry Marco out just as a bullet grazed Rumi's arm. I jolt of paralysing fear went through me, and for a second I forgot all about Marco and solely focused on Rumi's scream.

"Rumi!" Maya called out.
"I'm okay, it hit my arm, let's go!" She ignored her wound and helped carry Marco.

I was mesmerised by her strength, not a lot of people can take a hit and thug it out. We made it at last, rushing to get Marco to the compound.

"Portico subito a casa!" I yelled to the driver. Maya was pressing her hands on Marco's wound and speaking to him trying to keep him up. Rumi was holding her arm too but I could tell from the blood leaking form her fingers that it was deep, but she was not paying attention to it, she was more concerned with Marco. It was amazing,she barely knew him and yet she clearly cared. Chi sei? I wondered, who is this woman?

"Uhh Yaya, I don't feel so good" She said just as she passed out on me. Shit.

Luckily we were already at the house and I had called our doctors as soon as we left the club. Maya and our driver helped Marco out the car, while I carried Rumi bridal style. I knew she was gonna be okay but I couldn't help the slight worry I felt. And I hated it. This isn't me I don't care for random girls I met at a club, but for some reason I cared about her,a lot.

"What's happening?" Maya asked,sluggishly,probably from the loss of blood.
"Nothing mia bella, go back to sleep." And she immediately dozed off. I caught myself smiling and stopped myself, what the hell is she doing to me.