Let the party begin.

"No." I said coolly, as Maya tried profusely to get me to go to some ratchet club opening in town.

"Come on, Mimi it's going to be fun! Lorenzo knows the guy who owns it and has promised me free drinks, only if I bring a friend."

Maya was sitting next to me on the couch, her knees folded under her. I honestly was not in the mood for Italian men today, especially after that fucking disturbing ordeal earlier on. The one I had clearly  not told Maya about.

"Look, Maya, I'm in no mood to entertain some horny, overly deodorised men today okay? I would really love to just sit here and finish this book." I said, in what I hoped was a dismissive tone.

But Maya didn't budge, I recognised the look on her face and knew she was about to pull the one stunt I can not resist.

"Remember last summer in Miami when you got busted with a fake ID? Was it not I who seduced that grimy bodyguard for you? And do you remember what you said after that?"

"Of course I remember hoe, I said I would do anything for you and that I'm indebted to you." I said, with a very dramatic eye roll.

"Soo, will you come with me?" She said, using that annoying baby voice of hers.

I paused for a minute, just for the effect.

"Sure, whatever, but let's get one thing clear, if I feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable, I'm out. Got it!"

I don't even think she heard me, with the way she was screaming but she suddenly jumped on me, causing me to drop my book. This girl got on my last nerve but I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay bitch, lemme go get ready and so should you" she said, before she jumped of the couch, headed for her room.

I got up as well, already dreading tonight, but if there's one rule I kept from Mama, is never look like your problems, so of course a bitch was gonna dress up. I wore a black cutout mini dress and  straightened my hair to its full, 20 inch length (that's on my Japanese heritage baby) and wore black lace-up stilettos to close up the look. I've never been a make up kind of girl but tonight I decided to apply some light makeup.

"Maya are you done, we're going to be late!" I yelled through the house as I looked at the time

"Maya are you done, we're going to be late!" I yelled through the house as I looked at the time. We were supposed to be there 20 minutes ago.

"Damn bitch, might as well invite the neighbours since you woke them up." She came out of her room.

Maya was dressed in a white floor length cut-out dress, a pair of white and nude strap up block heels and had a full face beat.

"Okay now I see why we late, you look hot sis!" I complimented her.

"Bitch I look hot!? Have you seen yourself? When did you even get that dress! Imma definitely steal it" she said with a playful smile, but knowing May, she wasn't playing for shit.

"Thanks but we better leave if wanna get there with people still around"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+later at the club+

The music was so loud, that we could hear it from the parking lot. The club itself was beautiful, with the outside already dawning four large pillars and a grand double door intricately designed with a large image of the Goddess Venus and some smaller designs of ocean waves, from the outside you would swear it was a temple but as you walk in, you are met with a large, bright pale white sign reading "Club Venus" . A wave of stage smoke met us at the door like a curtain and as you walk in, the previous temple feel is gone and all you could smell and sense in the air was a hazy buzz of sexual euphoria and pure pleasure, this really was Venus.

Maya and I quickly found the bar, it being lighted up by large fairy lights and the bar itself being made of glass, and Maya ordered us some Cosmos's.

"Woah, this place is beautiful" I said, as I looked around in awe.

"I know right, apparently the owner is some rich bachelor who wanted to do something for himself and as you have noticed, he has a big fixation with Greek mythology." She said as she looked over my shoulder with a frown, bordering on insanity.

"What is it?"

"I just found Lorenzo and we both know that white chick he's kissing isn't me."

I turned around only to see the guy I assumed was Lorenzo basically swallowing the face of some clearly drunk blonde.

"Just forge—" I almost said but soon realised Maya and her crazy ass was on her way to him.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath as I quickly downed my drink so I could go stop Maya from sending us to jail.

As I got to them Maya was clearly chewing the poor guys head off whilst he stood there looking like a bitten dog. The girl he was making out with earlier was no where to be seen but I would run too if Maya came for me like that.

"You fucking cunt! How could you do that! And in front of everyone?! Are you stupid! Actually don't answer that. You clearly are stupid, how you cheat on all of this with some thrift store barbie who looks fucking young enough to be a fucking 9th grader, you fucking twat!" Maya went off, obviously being dramatic about it with her hand flying everywhere.

I was prepared to let her have her moment when I noticed that almost everyone had stopped to listen and I refused to let all these white people in there to think black people are all that crazy.

"Maya babe, let it go, he ain't worth your time, come on people are staring." I said as I gently pulled her away from the scene, headed for an empty booth I saw in the corner.

"Babe calm down, you can't be out here losing your shit over some dude you met a few days ago looking that cute. Find another dick to ride, you know that's how we role." I said as I comforted her.

Just then, these two extremely fine men came towards us and I swore I recognised one of them. But it wasn't him that had my interest, it was the tall man next to him who was staring daggers into my soul and for some odd reason it turned me on.

"Excuse me, can we help you gentlemen?" I heard Maya ask and quickly snapped out of the revery I was in.

The tall man leaned over to the other guy and said something that I couldn't catch, but from the amused look on the other's face, it probably wasn't something I'd like. The other guy introduced himself first.

"Our apologies le signore, this is quite an awkward situation, see, the booth your sitting in is a private booth, our booth." He said indicating to the tall man next to him.

I don't know why but for some reason he made me uncomfortable, as if I could feel him undressing me with his eyes.

"And you are?" Maya asked, clearly not impressed by the opposite man's quite palpable charm.

He released a light chuckle before looking her dead in the eye.

"Ahh, silly me, where are my manners, I'm Marco de Luca and this is my good friend, Matteo Cattaneo. We are very good friends with the owner." He's name registered in my head and that's when I remembered him  from earlier on.

"You're that guy from this evening aren't you? The one with the private beach?" I said before I could catch myself only remembering now that I hadn't told Maya  about it. And that was evident from the confused look on her face.

"We'll, yes, but the private beach is his not mine." He said, playfully.

I was quite aware that the other guy—Matteo— hadn't said a word but just kept staring at me. I had to get out of there fast.

"Well, sorry for taking your place again, we'll leave now." I said, as Maya and I stood to leave the booth and as we reached the stairs, I heard the sultriest voice ever.

"You don't have to."

Warm watersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara