CHAPTER 30.2: TOO LATE (2)

Začať od začiatku

[Damn Porsche! I am in your team or else I would've let Big do Kinn. #teamPorsche remember?]

The bastard on the other line yelled. It made me realize how my body is shaking in anger right now.

"Is that the only reason why you called me? Why don't you go and let him fuck with your dogs?!"

I hung up the phone without listening to the bastard's uproar anymore. I told myself that he is nothing to me now. It hurt until I felt completely numb and there was nothing left to feel.

A person like Kinn was beyond expectation. Making me fall for him but too gutless to admit his doing. I felt betrayed as a hefty amount of tears continued to fall from my eyes. I really felt the loss in my heart, but why? I have been sad for someone before but not like this. And the audacity of that man to come home after our argument then go for Big? Should I value such a man?

Is he worth it?

It's over idiot! Enough!

Just thinking about it makes me feel nauseous.

I washed my face, washed my eyes, took a shower, and let the water cleanse everything out of my body. This will be the last day that I will think about him. After this day, this pathetic Porsche won't be here anymore. He will die and I will bury him into the deepest part of my heart where he won't be able to wake up anymore including that stupid feeling called love.

****** "Porsche...Porsche...Porsche!!!" "Well, what?"

I lousily replied to Tem's frantic call.

"Are you okay?"

He squinted his eyes at me thoughtfully.

"I'm fine."

I said as I continued to play the game on my phone.

"Huh, I hope that's true."

"Yes! Why won't I be fine? Anyway, where are we going after school?"

I asked  to invite me and find something to eat.

"That's strange, usually after school, you would go and straightly ditch us." Said Jom.

"I'm free today."

I just shrugged my shoulders. They know nothing about the incident between me and Kinn yesterday and I don't have any plans of telling them about it.

"So what are you going to do next? Where are you going?"

Tem asked worriedly.

"The day after tomorrow, I will file my resignation and pack my stuff. Ai Pol got my back."

I said with a look of embarrassment. If I resign now, I know I will need to pay the release fee for sure so I tried to borrow money from my friends. I hope Khun Korn won't give me a hard time.

"Isn't he asking you? Why didn't you go home?"

"Who? If Che asks, I said that I have a lot to do at school. If Ai Pol or Pete calls, I hang up on them."

I know that Tem means Kinn but I just shrugged it away.

"This time it's for real, right?"

"I'm serious every time, damn it! Whoever intervenes with me this time will receive a good beating!"

I said darkly. If one of Khun Korn or Khun Chan stopped me, I would really go on a rampage and no one could stop me. Yes, I was afraid that if I saw Kinn, I could kill him so I was waiting to calm myself for a bit.