"so sassy" mark laughed as he pulled off making his way to the studio.

"very" willow co-signed making capri roll his eyes. he wasn't always this easy to irritate it just something he picked up on from last experiences.

once they got there, they both got out, "which number he in" capri asked as he opened the door for himself pushing it open behind him so willow could also walk through.

"eight" she said as they made their way to the elevator.

"did he say why he needed me?"

"us" she corrected making him blankly stare at her awaiting his answer. "all he said was he was having a business meeting." she shrugged.

willow's cosmetic line was sponsered by deonte and she also played as la'capris manager for free. emphasis on free.

the elevator came to a stop and they made their way to the studio room hearing music lowly booming from inside which caught them off gaurd.

"What an addiction, so high a cost
Gambled it all, just to be lost
But no love lost, no bridges burned
You live and you learn, I learned from my hurt
Show me what I have been missing"

the voice boomed in their ears making them perk, the soothing voice sent a chill down la'capri and willows spine as they entered the room.

the voice they heard was almost angelic it was the perfect tone and comfort needed when listening to smooth soul r&b. but it was also deep and raspy just enough to go low enough for notes. perfection was the only world able to compel this voice.

turning their attention to the mic they stared at laniyah in disbelief.

she slowly opened her eyes as her lyrics where coming to a slow end she locked eyes with a boy sitting at the turn table.

she smiled softly before blowing him a kiss, she looked up seeing the door was open and instantly frowned seeing her ex bestfriend and ex boyfriend looking shocked at her presence.

"uhm- I" la'capri attempted to say. it was like he was stuck. he hadn't seen lani since their fight a few years back and he can't lie and say he hasn't thought about her.

willow quickly fixed herself then slapped capri in his head. "hey deonte why we here?" she asked attempting to ignore the eyes that where burning into the side of her head.

"oh I wanted you to meet my two new artist" he said nodding his head but she still wasn't understanding why she was here.

"okay. hey" she said turning around shooting laniyah and de'landyn a stiff wave before turning back. "can I leave now?" she said holding a irritated face expression.

deonte was confused about the vibe right now. he didn't understand why either of them where acting so weird when usually their nice and outgoing.

"y'all gotta issue or something?" de'landyn said eying the pair. he started becoming more aware of peoples vibe lately because laniyah told him that bad energy is contagious and some other shit but he was half listening.

"we aren't doing anything we simply just have other things we could be doing." willow lied as la'capri stayed close to the door.