||39|| Christmas Shopping with the God of Daddy Issues

Victoria chuckles as they continue watching the video, filled with quite a few clips of Clint falling out of the vents.

The clips of the Archer reminds Vic that he promised he would head over to the tower the day after christmas, when all the available Avengers would come together for the holiday.

Which gave the child a brilliant idea.

"Wanna go christmas shopping?"

"What?"

"Christmas shopping! Oh, right. You probably don't know what that is.." Vic sighs.

"No, I know what it is," Loki assures her, standing up. "I was just shocked at the proposal."

. . .

"Oh my god, I hate shopping- I love shopping!!" Victoria seems to be unfazed by the random voices at this time, but Loki is certainly very confused about the whole ordeal.
Especially when he can't really tell who is speaking.
"Okay, so here's the plan- screw the plan- oh shut up. Anyways, we're getting a gift for each Avenger, and Ned, MJ, Kate, Yelena, and my mom. I think Bucket might be bringing his girlfriend, too. Anyways. The gifts will be absolutely ridiculous and maybe even complete shit, but it will be hilarious."

Loki smirks as he follows her through the mall.
"Oh, I am all for this."

. . .

2 hours later, and they have almost everything they need.
For Clint: noise cancelling headphones
For Sam: a rubber chicken
For Bruce: a Grogu Funko Pop
For Bucky: Oil
For Strange: a box of sparklers
For Thor: a hardhat
For Peter: a literal tarantula
For Beatrice(Loki's wife): a crown(the god insisted he wouldn't prank his wife on a holiday)
For Edda: Vic almost grabbed a pair of twin daggers, but Loki said no. So she grabbed only one of them when he wasn't looking >:)
For Ned: she bought a box of froot loops, but is planning on only giving him one lol
For MJ: a mood board going from "bleh" to "shit"
For her mom: a t-shirt that says: "I have a kid. And she is the devil reincarnated"

As the pair are conjuring daggers as a gift for each other, sparkles light up beside them, the young Wizard immediately recognizing it as a portal; which Strange walks through.

"She wanted to tell Barton first, but he's currently occupied," He states, confusing both figures that stand before him.
"So, you're her second choice."

A very familiar woman steps out of the portal behind him.
"Merry Christmas, kid."

A/N:

Okay, I know this is super short, and left on a cliffhanger, but this chap was meant as like, a Loki x Vic bond plus a filler, so just hang in there

Larb you 3,000 <3333

- 𓅿