In My Mind, I Play It Back

Start from the beginning

                 ********************

My hands are shaking from anticipation and my body is raging from sweat. We've been going round and round in the rink while following and chasing each other for about twenty minutes now. He wouldn't let off. We even kiss continuously between songs, and my body aches from the excitement of doing all of this with him.

"I'm going to fucking catch up to you. You'll see." He screams with heavy pants as I continue to run my way away from him.

I roll my eyes at his nonsense while avoiding his taunts. "Yeah, right." I scoff with a fun tone.

Hogan mocks my words as I teasingly approach him and give him a little shove, though, still not letting him take a hold of him. He moves back gradually, with fury starting to build in his gaze. My eyes widen from the stare he's giving me as I skate away from him, with his rage crushing from behind me. 

I tried my best to go as far as I could go round in the rink, so he wouldn't catch me. However, his hand still somehow managed to grab a few inches of my clothes' fabric, making me fall back into him.

"Fuck." I groan between laughs.

Hogan holds me firmly around my waist while chuckling from behind me as I feel his breath digging into my raw skin.

Hogan then starts to take this opportunity to drown my jaw with kisses, making me shudder from helplessness. My head falls back into his neck and I put my hand on his head to push it deeper into my skin.

We look like two hungry guys in a movie who couldn't bother to get a room while we stand in the middle of the rink. Honestly, it's breath-taking.

My lust was distracted, however, when he turned my body around and crushed our muscles together. We wander in a stray of deep kisses and heavy desire, pushing through a wall of indifferent feelings. My lips swell from the touch of his, and I moan as I feel his teeth digging into my bottom lip. Our tongues clash in a fight of dominance as my hand slides its way to his hair, gripping it. When we finally managed to tear our lips away from one another, we were gasping for air. My lungs felt breathless from him. All of the air in my lungs has gone as I restrain my affection for the feel of his lips.

Avoiding any more temptation, I push myself away from him again as the music from the speaker changes into a boppy enigma, playing Supercut by Lorde.

The music plays with a high beat while the lyrics consist of something sadder. My heart storms with a blazing pleasure from feeling the high of an insurmountable sensation, and I begin to skate my way towards him, pulling his hand, so we're both in the middle of the rink.

But when I reach for you, there's just a supercut

I pull his body into mine, hugging him firmly while my hands grazes around his waist. My head is leaning against his shoulder as we sway profoundly to the beat.

"Let's just stay here for a while." I say, against his neck, melting into his rawness.

Hogan tries to tilt his head and glance at me with a smile that I could feel through the side of my head. "Too tired to come chase me again?" He asks.

I chuckle at his words, though that's probably why I wanted to treasure this moment with him. "Yeah." I whisper.

We sway in a slow dance, crushing with the music, unconcerned about how upbeat the song is. I closed my eyes while holding him and let myself melt into his touch, having to feel everything I ever dreamt of with him.

Everything is just so real, which is why I fear that whenever I'm done with what I'm feeling, the pain will hit me like a dagger of hurt. I want to hold onto him as long as I could without having to think that our love would ever fade off and the scene of our own life would continue to film itself. It wouldn't just feel temporary and it wouldn't end up like a makeshift. I want him forever against me and I want to feel him every day helping me to hold on to him. And even as I reach for him, his hand would be the one taking me. Not just a supercut.

We stay there in a swaying position as I hold onto him until Hogan speaks up again, stopping in the second verse of the song.

"Yeah, we look like two dramatic middle-aged guys right now. Come on. Let's dance." Hogan says, pulling away from my grip and taking my hand to his.

He takes a hold of my grip, intertwining our fingers together while we push away from one another and spin fast along the beat.

My heart is pounding with elation as a wave of indescribable feelings hits me. My lips twitch into a wide grin while I look into Hogan's eyes with both our hands colliding. He's as breathless as I am as we skate into full circles, just dancing with joy to the music.

We were wild and fluorescent. Come home to my heart

The song stops while we're looking into each other's eyes, panting from desire and lost in a land of restlessness. With a swift move, Hogan pulls the collar of my shirt with his hand and crushes his lips into the softness of mine. My lungs are begging for air, yet my body needs more of this ingoing torture. My lips swell from under his and my tongue wanders into his mouth. My dick aches from feeling him against me and my desire urges for something deeper as I push him against a wall, pressing my body into his. We clashed into a kingdom of electricity as my mouth shuddered from the hardness of his.

"Fuck." He says, into my lips while our want collides.

It's only then that a sudden clearing of voice hits my ear and my eyes widen as I tilt my head in the direction of the noise.

"Uh..... Time's up, loverboys." A feminine voice chimes from behind us.

Hogan immediately pulls his lips away from mine and looks into the girl's eyes with almost embarrassment in his gaze.

"Shit. Yeah, what time is it again?" Hogan asks, looking at me flustered.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and look at the time on the screen. "5:45?" I say, almost like a question.

Hogan looks at me with wide eyes as the girl walks towards the arena's counter. "Uh....yeah, let's go now." He says, urging me to take off my roller skates as well as his.

We walk back to the counter to return our skates to the girl as she gives both of us a sparkling smile without bringing up the situation again.

"What just happened?" I asks Hogan curiously.

He gives me a sweet smile and continues to walk his way out the door. "Seems like we got carried away."

I chuckle at his response as we finally reach the door and open it, heading out.

"So where do you want to go now?" I asks him.

He gives me a soft look before taking my hand in his and leading both of us back to his car. My body immediately shudders at the gesture, and my cheeks couldn't help but redden, feeling like a teenage lovesick guy from his touch. "I was thinking if you'd want to go night shopping now. I mean....I know a place where we can go to." He says.

My lips twitch up from excitement, knowing he had already planned our night together, and I look at him with thrill cascading through my gaze. "Like a mall or something?"

"No," he answers. "I was planning if we could shop at side street markets." He continues.

I nod from hearing his words as we proceed to climb into his car and settle both our bodies into the seats before I answer again. "Yeah, that seems perfect."