Author's Note

Hi everyone! I am Author Loves and welcome to this fanfiction! Willow has been my all time favorite character since she first debuted in The Owl House; When there seemed to be some sort of relationship forming between Her and Hunter during season two ... Well ... They've both become a hyper fixation of mine and I just adore them so much. Either it's strictly platonic or romantic, I just love the idea of them enjoying each others presence. ( This story is of course romantic because .. love but lots of friendship themes are clear, I promise! )

Recently, I've been absolutely addicted to the new Harry Styles album, Harry's House. After finishing the season two finale and then listening to these songs, it just clicked. This whole album just screamed HuntLow! And so, this idea was born from the softest and mushiest parts of my brain. Ps. Some of these songs may be a stretch but bear with me. :)

I do NOT own any rights to The Owl House or the characters in this story. All rights are reserved to Dana Terrace and Disney. There is a possibility there could be made up characters that I've come with but the main characters are not mine. 

ALSO, this is a HYPOTHETICAL continuation of the last episode in season two, so just we are clear, nothing about this continuation is canon besides what has already been written into the show so far. 

Lastly, let keep this a safe place yeah? No matter what you ship, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction. As a multi-shipper, I was very bummed to see a lack of this ship being written about, so I decided to take this into my own hands and take it for a spin! Regardless of what you or other people ship, focus on the amazing writing that Dana and other developers have worked hard to make for you all. If you haven't already, I definitely recommend watching this show, just for all the good vibes but also the heart-wrecking themes it touches on. The romance and shipping is just a plus to this fantastic show. <3

Now that, that is out of the way, continue on and enjoy!

Farewell !!