Your secrets safe

Jungkook was woken from his satisfying sleep by an ear piercing shriek next to him.
He shot up to find Jimin hiding his head under his pillow and his bed surrounded by the rest of the group bar Suga.
"What the hell!"
"Told ya," slurred Jin
"Aw so cute," Hobi giggled
"My innocent Jiminee is no more," Tae weeped
"Kook your naked?" Rm slurred
"What are you doing in here?"
"I told them how cute you two are they didn't believe it so here we are," a very drunk Jin smiled.
"If you don't get out now your dead," jungkook said in a cold voice.
"Ooops! Kookies mad let's go!" Tae said staggering out the others following.
Jungkook couldn't help laughing when they had gone.
"Jimin, come out they're gone,"
Jimin pulled the pillow away his face was bright red.
""Omg,Omg what should we do,,they'll hate me they'll say I've turned you gay!"
Jimin was full on panic mode, jungkook held his face,
"Look at me..., it's ok, no blame is on you it's what we both want."
"But they told me I was disgusting, that I'd infect everyone!!"
Jungkook frowned," who did?"
"The army...., nobody was allowed to socialise with me, I'm a bad person...." Jimin was rambling his mind remembering.
Jungkook was horrified at how Jimin had been treated, he lay down pulling Jimin into his arms,
"They were wrong not you, nobody should be treated how you were, your not bad at all, your the sweetest person I know as for the others they will support us"
"I don't want to ruin the band "Jimin cried.
"Hush,come on go back to sleep it's fine, don't worry,"
He rubbed Jimins back soothing him and eventually the smaller boy slept while Jungkook lay thinking how much Jimin had put up with on his own and none of them had been aware of it,he kissed Jimins forehead,"I'll take care of you now" he muttered before falling asleep.
Both woke up ready for the days work,after dressing they went out to the kitchen although Jimin warily looked around for the others.
Jungkook came to a decision ,hiding the milk he made a pretence of annoyance ,"ah no milk I really wanted cereal!"
"I'll go Kookie,"
"Really? Thanks Jimin, I'll set the table up for everyone."
He knew Jimin would offer he was kind like that. Once Jimin had gone he got a saucepan banging it loudly near the others rooms.
One by one they came out, half asleep.
"Ah my head,Jungkook!"
"Sit down all of you now!"
Seeing Jungkooks angry face they did so.
"So...last night....,"
They looked sheepishly at each other except Suga who looked confused.
"Not only did you embaress Jimin but he had a panic attack!" He explained in detail Jimins poor treatment and how worried he was, how he thought everyone would hate him.
"Oh god it's my fault for telling them " Jin cried.
"I wasn't there but what the hell guys you know Jimin is sensitive," an angry Suga said.
"We will apologise," RM said ashamed he hadn't stopped it.
"No, just show support for him when he gets back, be aware of his feelings."
They all nodded.
"Where is he?"
"I sent him out for milk."
"But there's some in the fridge?"Jin said.
"I know I hid it so he would go out."
"Oh...."
Just then the door opened and Jimin came in, walking warily to the kitchen.
"Oh Jimin I'm really sorry but someone had put the milk behind a container."
"That's ok Kookie now we have extra."
He smiled at Jungkook and took a seat next to him, nervously holding the coffee cup placed in front of him.
"Jimin......"
"Er y-yes Tae?"
"I'm sorry we barged in last night, we were all drunk but we wanted to see the happy couple."
"C-couple?"
"Jimin it's my fault I told them about you guys, it sort of slipped out...."
Jimin but his lip,
RM cleared his throat," what we are trying to say , is we totally support you two and we will keep your secret safe."
Jimin looked up Astonished," your not mad at me?"
"No why should we be?"
Jimin gave the biggest beaming smile he had and hung into Jungkooks arm," thanks guys!"
Jungkook gave a slight nod to the others thanking them.
Jimin felt so much better after the others best wishes, he even hummed a song as he did the dishes waiting for the others to get ready.hands came around his waist and lips kissed his neck.
"Kookie!" Jimin giggled
"You okay now?"
"Yes......, but um about us, er are we an us? I don't want to presume anything ."
"Didn't I tell you you're mine? Of course there's an us!"
Jimin spun around giving the other a happy but passionate kiss.
Jungkook groaned," ah Jimin, you make me want you so much!"
Jimins smiling face pouted at the other," that's ok Kookie I promise to be extra naughty later!"
Jimin ran off giggling as Jungkook adjusted his trousers that had suddenly become tight.
"Little devil!" He muttered.
The practice that day was for a tv show recording, Jimin was to perform lie, and all of them would sing one of their other songs and then an interview.
Jungkook couldn't help staring as Jimin practised his song with the other dancers.. He saw Jimin and the choreographer talking about something and the next minute the choreographer was tying a scarf over jimins eyes, then playing his song and watching as Jimin danced it blindfolded .at first there were a few stumbles then Jimin got his special awareness and got it right. As the music stopped Jimin went to take the blindfold off but two familiar hands came to help.
"This blindfold has given me an idea for later," Jungkook whispered in Jimins ear.
Jimin got shy and blushed.
"Right guys,we are going back to the dorm, shower, lunch then pre record our interview, the dancing will be recorded next week," Rm said.
Lunch was a noisy affair and they were so caught up in prancing each other they didn't realise it was time to leave until RM got a message telling them to hurry down.
Walking into the building still laughing it became obvious something was wrong when after passing a waiting room Jimin stopped, frozen to the spot, his face pale his eyes looking at something.
"Jimin...what is it what's up?" Jungkook worriedly asked, as the others stopped too.
Jimin looked dazedly around and then ran to a bathroom. Jungkook hurrying after him.
"Do you think he's eaten something that doesn't agree with him, he looked really pale?" Jin asked
The assistants looked worried,Rm made a decision, speaking to one of them he said," we will go through now and they will follow if someone could show them the way?"
An assistant nodded and stood near the bathroom waiting.
Jimin rushed into a toilet heaving his lunch up, his whole body was shaking .Flushing the toilet he stepped outside going to the sink and rinsing his mouth and washing his face,aware the other was waiting for an explanation .
"Jimin?I know somethings wrong what is it?"
Jimin closed his eyes holding onto the sink,
"He's here...,"
"Who's here?"
"My commanding officer, the one who encouraged the hazing and shaming of me..., why's he here Kookie?"
Jungkook felt anger, he could see the visible effect the man had on Jimin the smiles of earlier were gone and he just looked withdrawn and ill.
At that moment the bathroom door opened and a figure Jimin hated walked in. He stopped seeing Jimin there a dangerous smirk on his face. He must have recognised Jungkook because he started talking to him.
"Ah Mr Jeon, I heard good things about your enlistment your a proper man's man. It's a shame the same can't be said about your band member here Eh Park? I wouldn't hang around in a toilet with him you know, he's a degenerate he's a disgusting homo, his kind the gays shouldn't be allowed to even put on a uniform Eh Mr Jeon? Park you not told them what you are is that why your still in the group?
You know I've been talking with the other commanders that came today, they all said what good men the others are, that's why they brought us here today to record an interview with us on all your time in the army, seems I'm the only one who had the rotten apple of the group, but maybe it's a good thing I'm here I can show how detrimental people like you park are."
Jimin just shook, he knew this man had nothing to do with him now but he still scared him, Jungkook on the other hand.
"You know people like you are supposed to set a good example to the youth that cross your path, not terrorise them. You are absolute scum for making Jimins life hell and there will be no interview with you."
"How dare you talk to me like that where's your respect?"
"Where was yours to Jimin? Are you just a power hungry coward getting others to do your dirty work?Did you think Jimin would ask to be psych evaluated out? Scum like you shouldn't be in charge of a toilet let alone people!!"
"Has he spread his disease to you too, I knew it, his sort are dangerous, but I will tell the public who he is in my interview!"
"We are in charge here not you and once I tell them your not wanted you'll be out and don't try spreading your filth anywhere or I will do an interview telling exactly how you a commander treated a member of your squadron!"
Jungkook grabbed Jimin and walked out, stopping by the assistant he asked her," that commander is not to do an interview, you can tell your management, if you let him we are out and will never come back!"
The assistant hurried off, in the waiting room the other commanders looked over ,
"Jeon Jungkook?"
Jungkook turned seeing his commander," sir," he bowed.
Jimins commander came out walking towards the others.
"This is the degenerate I told you about, he's filth and has poisoned his band member, they think they can shut me up, we will see!"
Jungkook stepped forward angrily while Jimin stepped back and ran off but as the rest were staring at Jungkook and the commander facing off to each other they didn't notice.
"Commander Shin, the world today does not live by old standards, we realise times and situations change we have to too, we cannot be like old dinosaurs."
The other two commanding officers nodded.
"Your seriously saying we should accept these defective people, he'll no! I did everything I could to get him out, I ordered nobody to mix with him, I put pressure on him, but he wouldn't go,all these years I've got rid of his kind and I will never accept them!"
"You made his life hell because of your bias, did you never think how strong he was for not giving in? My commander here was thankfully never like you, your a disgrace to that uniform!"
By now the rest of the group had come out wondering what was going on, they had heard the harsh words Jimins commander had said and were angry, they bowed to their old commanders.
"Namjoon I'm afraid we will have to postpone this interview, from what the commander has just said we do not condone his actions and will be reporting him, Commander Shin, please come with us."
The man was led away demanding they release him.
"See Jimin not everyone is like him he'll get what he deserves!" Jungkook said turning only to find nobody there.he rushed back to the bathroom but he wasn't there either. Panicking now he came back out,
"We have to find him, you didn't see the state he was in!"
RM phoned the bodyguards who had been waiting in the cars until the group finished. Within minutes they were with them, RM explained to the head of security who contacted others in the building.
"Jimin didn't go to the cars or out of the front entrance." He relayed back.
Jungkook was beside himself pacing back and forth,
"I promised to protect him," he mumbled.
He walked to the large windows looking down , where could he be think Jungkook!
"Jimin usually goes for a walk to clear his head, remember when he was angry with you and it was raining but he still walked out?" Tae said.
"You didn't see him Tae he looked... desolate like all the joy had been squeezed from him, ....anyway they said he hadn't come out the front?"
"Which means he's somewhere in the building." RM stated.
Jungkook nodded then jumped up" the roof," he yelled running out and finding the steps going up to the roof, he ran up as fast as he could everyone else following.
Bursting through the door he scanned the area and saw Jumin in the wall going around the roof sitting there holding his knees staring into the distance, the others crashed into him but he held them back worried about Jimins precarious position. They gasped, the sound drew Jimins attention and he turned his head.
"It's never going to happen is it, I find someone who truly makes me happy but I'm not allowed it, I have you guys standing by me but at what cost to the group? I can't do that to all of you, it stops now."