Not a done deal

The two woke early and got ready to leave to get back. Jimin noticed Jungkook was quiet but thought he was just tired so he kept quiet on the drive back, little smiles appearing in his face now and then when he remembered last night.
When should they tell the others after all it would be hard to keep their relationship secret.
Getting back to the dorm they were greeted by the others .
"Hey guys you ok that storm was bad, your lucky you had somewhere to stay."
"How's the head Jimin?"
Before Jimin could reply Jungkook spoke out,
"Well if he had done as the doctor said we wouldn't have been stuck there."
Jimin swallowed down the hurt he felt.
"Oh come on Kook, I thought you two were getting along better?"
"We get along fine doesn't mean we have to live in each other's pockets!I could have been in my own bed instead of some out of the way place."
Jimins brain heard but didn't believe the words coming out the others mouth, he felt like he had in the army an unwanted person they couldn't get rid of. He kept his face neutral and spoke,
"I'm sorry you've had to put up with me but I'm ok now I won't take up anymore of your time."
He walked to his room closing the door and licking it.
Jungkook stared after him, what was the matter with him why had he treated Jimin like that? He knew when he woke up that morning and realised how far things had got that he suddenly thought of everything that could go wrong so he planned to stop there and then, but seeing Jimins face he knew the other was really upset.
"Kook don't you think that was a bit harsh?" Hobi said
"Er ..... but it was true."
"Maybe you could have phrased it better, Jimin had enough of feeling bad in the army, surely as his friends we don't need to add to it?"
Shit! Jungkook had forgotten about that, he knew he should apologise so made his way to Jimins room but just before he got there Jimin came out carrying a rucksack looking slightly red eyed. Jungkook stopped him by holding his arm.
"Jimin about us.....,"
"Us? I think you made it plain enough just now don't worry I won't bother you," he shrugged Jungkooks arm of but he followed him.
"Where are you going?"
"To practice, I've lost a few days I need to catch up it's all I have left." He said stonily then walked from the dorm.
"Where's Jimin?" RM asked
"Practice ....."
"But we aren't due for a couple of hours?"
Jungkook shrugged and went to his room. Damn he had really fucked up, why couldn't he show his feelings, why did he make things harder than they needed to be!
When the group met up to practice, their choreographer was working with Jimin who was covered in sweat.
Jimin went and drank some water, he still didn't feel a hundred percent but he was damned if he was going to show it.
He carried on with the others  giving his all. By the time they finished it took all his strength to stand up.
The cars came and they each got in their allocated one, unfortunately he was with Jungkook.
They were driven off , jungkook debated with himself on what to say then he turned to the other about to speak but saw him sound asleep, pale and tired. He let him sleep, he would talk when they got back.
Jimin woje griggily as the car stopped and climbed out stumbling a little, jungkook put his hand out to help but,
"DONT TOUCH ME!" Jimin ordered shocking the other .
Once in the dorm Jin yelled out," lunch in twenty minutes!!"
"Not for me thanks," Jimin answered walking to his room and licking the door, he stripped off showered and got into bed falling asleep immediately.
The afternoon wore on, Jin knocked at Jimins door but he never heard it so deep was he sleeping.
"We are supposed to discuss new songs today but Jimins asleep, should we wake him?" RM asked
"I just tried I think he has done too much today let's leave him be for now," Jin said.
They had been discussing styles of songs for forty minutes  when Jimin walked in.
"Sorry I forgot to put an alarm on."
"No problem are you hungry you haven't eaten?"
"I'm fine, I'm getting a bit chubby I need to cut down"
Tae was about to laugh thinking Jimin was joking when he looked at the smaller boys face and realised he truly thought it.
"Your fine Jimin." He said with concern .
"Thanks Tae but I feel bloated ."
The others looked at each other in concern, Jumin sounded so convinced.
"I...um... have this song..., if you want to look at it, RM, don't feel obliged to, I just well anyway it's there."
He sat down quietly, RM looked at the words then Jimin." I like it I really do, would you sing it?"
"Me...., I don't think they want to hear me."
RM stood up going to the other , "jimin I think only you could sing it, you want to come to the studio with me we can work on the music,Suga will you come?"
"What's it called can we hear?"Jungkook asked.
"No! I mean not yet I'm not sure about it," Jimn said not looking at the other.
"Ok guys meetings over, come on you two let's go, here Jumin eat this apple keep your strength up."
The three walked out leaving the others there.Fir some reason Jungkook felt annoyed.They had looked so friendly together,Suga had even put his hand on Jimins back!
RM called later to say they would eat in the studio as they were in a roll.
The others ate in the dorm then Tae went out to meet 'a friend',Hobi went to his room to read and Jin played games while Jungkook sulked on a chair.
"Oh for gods sake Jungkook what's with all the huffing and sighing I can't concentrate!"
"I am not huffing!"
"Sulking then...Why?"
"I wanted to hear the song ,"
"And you will when their ready,"
"But I wanted to hear it now!"
"I think you made it plain to Jimin you had seen enough of him, maybe that's why he didn't want you there?"
Jungkook frowned knowing Jin was right he did sigh then.
"Jin if I tell you something can you keep it to yourself?"
"Did you kill someone?"
"Don't be stupid.........I fucked Jimin."
"What!!!"
"Last night we both wanted it,"
"And then you do that this morning?!? How could you as if he hasn't had a hard enough time if it already without you playing with his affections!!" Jin yelled at the other, game forgotten as he jumped up hands in hips staring angrily at the other .
Jungkook had never had Jins angry side directed at him before, he gulped.
"I know, I panicked and thought it best to stop it before it began..., I'm not used to this I don't care for people like this normally."
Jin immediately jumped on his words," so you like Jimin?"
"Y-yes"
"So what you gonna do about it?"
"I don't know he won't talk to me but I'm sure I can make him listen after all he must like me he wanted it too."
"Hmmmm, that's to be seen," Jin stopped as the door opened and the three walked in chattering. Jimin saw Jungkook sitting there and stopped.
"Well I'm tired see you tomorrow ," he quickly made his way to his room licking his door again.
Jungkook who had sat up as they came in gave Jin an I told you so face as Jimin walked away.
"So how was it? Jin asked
"It's going to be good and I'm sure Jimins voice has got better."
Coffee was made and the ones left up sat and chatted, Jin watched Jungkook biting his lip whenever the others mentioned something Jimin did, hmmm he thought Mr Jeon needs to realise what Jimin means to him, I have a plan, he smiled inwardly pleased with what he had come up with.