Jung shooked

For two weeks Jimin had worked on his song also learning a dance to go with it as when the album was released the managers wanted it out out as a main song.
Jimin hadn't expected this much but was pleased. The others had all helped towards the album too,Hobi, Suga and RM having written a few while in the army. Everything was coming together and it kept Jimin occupied and made him so tired each day that he just went to bed.thereby avoiding Jungkook ,he missed meals and didn't see any change in his figure whereas the others could see slim Jimin.
Jin announced one Friday morning that they were all clubbing that night so they were to take it easy.
"Well guys I have a little something for you to see, Jmin filmed for his video yesterday and we have the preview, wanna see it?" RM asked
Jimin reddened in embaressment while the others nodded eagerly.RM set it up to play in the large tv screen.
When the song started everyone was mesmerised by Jimins performance. The song was called Lie and Jimin was outstanding in it.
Jungkook stared at the screen listening to the words as he watched Jimin perform , holy hell he was good, more than good and so sexy and hot how he danced.
The song ended and everyone chatted at once about how it was going to be a memorable song, how great it was.
Jimin felt something bloom in his heart at the praise.
"So tonight we celebrate! Oh Jimin Taemins in town I invited him along," Jin said.
"Taemin? Wow I haven't seen him in so long I can't wait!"
Jin saw Jungkooks sour face at the mention of Taemin who was always touchy feely with Jimin, aha, phase one of plan working Jin smirked.
"Tae want to go shopping, maybe get our hair done?" Jimin asked excitedly.
"Count me in!"
The two were soon hurrying out the door much to Jungkooks disgust.
He was in a bad mood why had Jin invited Taemin? That creep was always touching Jimin and why had Jimin been so happy, he was better than Taemin yet Jimin had barely been speaking to him!
Four hours later Tae and Jimin returned.
Tae had cherry red lowlights in his newly styled hair and Jimin had dimensional blinds put through his blind hair so you saw varying blinds that looked natural.
They sat in the kitchen drinking coke .
"Shopping is thirsty work," Jimin giggled
"Well you bought a lot!"
"I know, I didn't realise I'd gone down a few sizes I really must have lost some weight."
"We told you so, but the mighty Jibooty is still there for the boys!"
"Tae!!"
"Why are you talking about Jimins ass?" A disgruntled Jungkook said.
"It's not an ass it's the infamous Jibooty !!" Tae yelled, come on Park Jibooty let's take our stuff to our rooms !"
Jimin giggled," Yer I need a nap as well, need to be full of energy later!"
They went off , jungkook stomped to his room, he wouldn't go out tonight he wasn't in the mood.
But what if Jimin got picked up by someone, what if creepy Taemin tried it in? Hell no he would go to keep others away
Everyone had eaten and gone off to get ready. Jungkook wore black ripped jeans black t shirt and black leather jacket.
Tae was in rust shirt and camel trousers looking like a model the others in jeans and different coloured shirts,Jimin....., he rushed from his room in tight black jeans that clung to his ass, a black vest top three silver chains rings on his fingers and a filmy white over shirt .
Jungkook stared you could see part of his tattoo through the dropped armholes on his vest top the over shirt filmy and see through, it made Jungkook want to pick him up and lock him in his room.
They all got driven to the club knowing they could be themselves as paparazzi were kept out of this celebrity haunt.
Making their way to a reserved table J was suddenly engulfed in a tight hug and swung around.
"Jimin! So good to see you how are you?"
"Taemin, I'm fine you?"
"I'm great been busy you know how it is."
"Come sit with us."
"I have friends here."
"Tell them to come to."
And so it was that the group doubled, Jungkook had hoped Taemin would disappear when he said he had friends but no Jimin had got them all to come over!!
Taemin and Jumin were talking avidly together and drinking, all the while Jungkook watched, getting angry as Taemin trailed his hand down the others back to rest it in Jimins hip .
Then Jimin and Taemin got up to dance as other members in the party got up to dance too.
Jumin seemed a different person when he danced, like he was at peace giving everything he had, only that meant some very sexy dance moves that got Jungkook all shook up. He couldn't take his eyes off him and at one point Jimin caught his glance but just smirked and carried in getting down and dirty, soon others moved aside clapping to Jimin and Taemin who were in perfect sync . They got a loud round of applause as they made their way from the dance floor Jimin diverting to go to the bathroom . That was all an angry Jungkook needed. He got up and followed him. Jimin went into the bathroom to wash his hot face , as he got up from the sink and patted his face dry he saw an angry Jungkook in the mirror, he ignored him although he felt a fluttering in his stomach.
"Having fun?" Jungkook asked sarcastically
"Yes thanks," Jumin moved to walk out but was grabbed by Jungkook and shoved into a cubicle together jungkook sluding the lock across , Jimins heart fluttered at the look on Jungkooks face but he tried to look disinterested.
Before he knew it his chin was grabbed and lips smashed against his forcing them open to dive inside, hands went under his top touching his heated body . Jimin moaned at the others touch.
"That's it you moan only for me you understand!" Much as Jimin liked the dominance in Jungkooks voice he shook his head.
"I'll moan for anyone I want to!" He said belligerently.
" you are mine and I don't share!" Jungkooks lips found the spot in Jimin's collarbone where he was really sensitive and sucked hard leaving a mark. At the same time he squeezed Jimin's ass." This is mine , I'm gonna show you who you belong too, I'm gonna punish you for flirting with Taemin, your ass will be sore tomorrow !@
The words turned Jimin on , his jeans seemed particularly tight at that moment . The bathroom door opened .
"Jimin?"
Jungkook covered the others mouth with his so that he couldn't answer Taemin rubbing the front of Jimins jeans enlarging the bulge there.
On getting no response Taemin left, Jimin groaned out loud at the needy feeling he had, he almost cried when Jungkook stepped away.
"We will go out there and say we are leaving you will not go with Taemin you will say you are tired and want me to take you back you here, then we will see what punishment you deserve for making me jealous you hear?"
Jimin nodded so needy now . The two made their way out. Jimin buttoned his over shirt to hide his bulge. Getting to their table they saw Taemin looking around.
"Ah Jimin there you are I couldn't find you."
"I Erm..."
"He felt a bit hot so we went outside."
"Oh,you coming back to the dance floor?"
"I um, I'm sorry Taemin but I've asked Kookie to take me back, I'm not up to much more."
"Oh I can take you back?"
"I er..."
"It's ok Taemin I've had enough too, you guys enjoy yourselves ok, come on Jimin." He rushed Jimn out.
"Poor Jimin must want his bed," Hobi said.
Jin snorted," Yer he must want to go to bed!" His plan had worked, he had known Jealous Jungkook would rear up ," come on guys let's have a good long night!" He yelled knowing exactly what Jimin and Jungkook would be up to once they were in their own!