Dominant for you

The two were quiet on the way back to the dorm, jungkook because he just wanted to jump Jimins bones and didn't trust himself to behave in the taxi, Jimin because he wondered what he'd let himself in for.
In the lift going up Jungkook crowded Jimin his hot breath on the back of the smaller males neck. Once they got inside and took of their shoes, Jimin only had seconds before he was hoisted over Jungkooks shoulder and swiftly carried to his room. Jungkook threw him on his bed he was past caring about being soft and gentle he needed to be inside Jimin. His eyes were full of lust, Jimin felt fear and pleasure at the way he was being treated. He watched as Jungkook stripped his clothes off, he was impossibly hard and large.
"Oh you can look Jimin, this is going inside you very soon!"
Jimin squirmed but Jungkook straddled him leaning down to take of his shirt and vest leaving just the chains covering his top half. Poor Jimin wasn't comfortable being stared at and tried to cover himself putting his arms across his chest.
"No! I want to see you!"
Jungkook got off Jimin and instructed him to stand up. Jimin did so still shy.
"Strip....," Jungkook demanded
Jimin stared at the floor and hesitatingly undid his trousers and shimmied out of them. Left in just his boxers there was no hiding that he was aroused, he looked at Jungkook who raised an eyebrow and indicated he take the boxers off too. He did so trying to cover himself.
"Keep your hands at your sides," Jungkook said dominantly.
Jimins embarrassment turned to annoyance,
"Stop telling me what to do go play with yourself instead !!"
Jungkook stepped forward smirking.
"Oh someone's fiesty, come here,"
Jimin stepped back "N-no,"
Jungkook moved forward as Jimin stepped back, he saw lust in Jungkooks eyes and he felt aroused himself with this cat and mouse game.
He suddenly found himself backed against the wall.
Jungkook held Jimins small hands against the wall above his head as he kissed down his neck murmuring.
"This is all mine , I can have it when I want,"
He bit Jimins ear hearing the other gasp sexily,
"You won't ever deny me ok?"
"Mmmmmm," Jimin felt so turned on
"Suck me...,"
Jimin got down taking Jungkooks length into his mouth, flicking his tongue around and using his small hand to pump the base.
"Your mouth is good but I'm gonna have that ass!" Jungkook muttered as he rocked into Jimins throat. He groaned knowing he was going to cum, he pulled Jimins head to him as he released,
"mmmmmmaaaahhhh!fuck!!"
Jimin gulped his lovers seed down Struggling to breath, Jungkook was still hard.
He pulled off taking a breath in, Jungkook pulled him up to kiss him hungrily. He then swung Jimin up putting him in the bed where he took Jumin into his mouth pleasuring him non stop, but every time Jimin got near he'd pull off leaving the snake male desperate.
"Why Kookie?"
"That's for dancing sexily with some one else,"
"Oh come on...."
"Also for dressing so others would stare at you,"
"I-I please Kookie....!"
"Get on your hands and knees."
Jimin did so feeling exposed.
"Who does this ass belong to?"
Jungkook spread his cheeks touching the puckered hole.
Jimin gasped, "you Kookie it's yours," he moaned out.
Jungkook suddenly slapped his ass making Jimin squirm, the pain followed by gentle caresses on the red cheek.
Jimin wanted more the whole role play of Dom and Sub suited him but he was so needy.
"Please Koookie fuck me,"
"I'm not gonna prep you your gonna take it hard you understand?"
"Yes Kookie please fuck me hard!"
Jungkook stood up behind him, rubbing his precum wet dick against Jimins waiting hole before gripping his hips and pushing in deep.
"Aaaah Kookie !"Jimin wailed.
""Hush baby it's gonna be ok."
Jimin nodded tearfully the fullness in his ass settling from pain to want. He wriggled his backside pleasure ran through him as he felt Jungkooks length twitch slightly.
"Fuck Jimin can I move I'm so fucking horny,"
Jimin nodded and Jungkook pulled back before slamming into him,soon both were moaning in pleasure, Jungkook couldn't believe how well they fit together, Jimins walls gripped his length as he rammed into him, he leaned over Jimins back reaching around to pump the others hard dick. The movement made him angle differently and he was hitting the bundle of nerves inside Jimin that gave him the most pleasure.
"Yes there oh god harder fuck me harder,@
Jumin was so close, a couple of thrusts then.....,
"Aaaaarghhh!" Jungkook felt the warmth over his hand as Jimin came it sent him over the edge and he shouted out as he released inside Jumin his legs shaking making him feel week.
The room was filled with panting breaths. Jungkook stood up shakily reaching for Tissue to clean himself and jimin. Who jumped as Jungkook touched his sensitive ass with the tissue.
Jimin rolled to his side wiping the covers, he'd gone past embarrassment as he lay there naked.
Jungkook disappeared into the bathroom and a little while later came and carried Jimin in there placing him in a warm bubble bath.
"I'll redo my bed then I'll come in,"
Jimin nodded and lay back letting the warmth seep through him. Ten minutes later and Jungkook came in, Jimin thought he was going to use the shower but he told Jimin to scoot forward a bit and climbed in behind him drawing Jimin back to lean on him as he looped his arms across Jimins chest.
"You ok?"
"Yes, but my ass is sore and my back"
"That's why a bath is better it eases it off a bit, so I've heard"
"How about I fuck your ass and we see how good a bath is?"
"No fucking way I'll always be a top !!"
"A bossy too!!"
"You liked it really didn't you? Me telling you what to do?"
"I-maybe!"
"I can always be dominant for you,,"
"And cuddly?"
"Whatever you want but I do like submissive Jimin!"
"Pffft well don't get used to it!"
There was silence then Jimin asked the question he needed to know.
"Kookie......why did........, how come you.........," he stuttered.
"How come I was a dumb idiot who spoke horribly to you after that night?"
"Erm, yeh"
"I don't show feelings often I couldn't understand  what I was feeling, I thought it was an itch to scratch then I could forget about it, but I realised I was so jealous seeing you around others , I don't like them touching you, I want you for myself."
"Does that mean we are a couple?"
"Well yeah I guess it does."
Jumin couldn't help smiling.
The water cooled so they washed up and dried themselves cleaning their teeth, going back into the room Jumin dawdled.
"What's up?" Jungkook asked.
"I um, do I stay or go to my own room?"
Jungkook picked Jimin up and put him in his bed.
"That answer your question?"
Jimin nodded shyly and watched as Jungkook climbed in next to him then turned out the light. Jumin lay on his back trying to stay still when all he wanted was to huddle against Jungkook.
Five minutes later a sigh indicated Jungkook wasn't asleep and suddenly Jimin felt himself pulled against and over the other, his head on Jungkooks
Chest.
"Get comfy I know your a sprawler,"
Jimin did, an arm rested on  Kookies chest and his leg swung over the others.
Jungkook in return wrapped his arms  around the small boy and put his chin on top of the others head.
"Night Jimin,"
Silence
A cute little snore slipped from Jimin and Jungkook grinned and gently hugged Jimin, he was glad they had sorted themselves out, now everything wo Ulsan be ok....,right?