No stopping now

Jimin had been sure Jungkook was joking when he had told the doctor he would stay with him but now he was proving otherwise .
"Look I'm really not that bad, you nave your own bed to sleep in!"
"But I'm sleeping in yours,"
"No!"
"Yes, what's your problem we all used to share when we started out?"
"Yes but...., never mind , I'm going to shower,"
"Leave the door open,"
"Your starting to drive me crazy!"
"Ah I didn't know I had that effect!"
"Damn you shut up!" Jimin yelled then winced as pain shot through his head. He made his way carefully to the bathroom leaving the door slightly ajar . He used the facilities then undressed and went in the shower, as it got warmer in there from the steam he found himself feeling weak, he rinsed off stumbling from the shower then patted himself dry before wrapping the towel around his waist as he'd forgotten to bring clothes. Finding now he had a banging headache he carefully walked out of the room. Jungkook looked up from where he was laying on top of the bed and quickly got to his feet.
"Sit down Jimin before you fall down!"
"Mmm just for a minute ", he winced as pain crossed his head. He raised his hand to his head only to find it shaking.
"Get into bed you look like your going to pass out!"
"I gotta dress....."
Jungkook stride over to some drawers and pulled out a pair of boxers.
"Here if you need to be modest......."
"But I should... "he winced again pain getting more frequent,"Ahh Kookie it hurts!" Tears ran down his face, Jungkook threw the boxers aside pulled back the cover and lay Jimin  on the cool pillow.
"Throw the towel out but stay there I'll go get your painkillers. He ran from the room as Jimin tossed the damp towel out, every movement making his head jar.
Jungkook ran to the kitchen finding the tablets security had left he quickly explained to RM and Jin who were there what was going on.
"Should we go see him?"
"No he's in a lot of pain now I'm hoping he'll sleep it off"
"Darken the room and put a cool flannel in his head," Jin suggested,Jungkook nodded.
"I'll put a dinner tray outside your room and tap in about an hour and a half ok?"
"Great thanks guys."
Carefully carrying some water and the tablets he got back to the room, Jimin was sobbing quietly.
"Hey now, come on tablets,"
He helped Jimin sit up long enough to take the tablets and water, then he made the room darker and got a cloth putting it across Jimins forehead.
"Thanks Kookie ," Jimin mumbled the pain killers were strong. Jimin didn't care that he was naked in bed, he only wanted comfort .
"Kookie can I , hold your hand?"
Jungkook lay on top of the bed turning to Jimin who held one of his hands in his.
Jungkook watched as pain drifted from Jimins face as he drifted to sleep, he didn't move when Jimin unconsciously cuddled nearer, his head on Jungkooks shoulder. His small hands one in Jungkooks the other across his chest, once he was settled the tenseness left his body and he fell into a very deep sleep.
Jimin may have been relaxed but Jungkook was Jungshook at Jimins closeness. He smelt Jimins newly washed hair, he saw Jimins  lithe body leaning on him the covers having dropped down, his pale skin enticing him to touch.
He felt himself getting hard," shut Jungkook what's wrong with you lusting after him when he's not well!
He willed his mind to think of other things and soon he had himself under control.
He yawned then thought he'd just close his eyes for a sec.......
Jimin woke up to find himself cocooned in Jungkooks arms, the other still asleep. Jimin didn't move he felt comfortable and safe.
He ran a finger lightly across Jungkooks lips and he stirred but didn't move anymore. Jimin sighed in relief  then he realised he was naked and sprawled over the other who had  one arm underneath him against his naked shoulder the ther splayed against his hip and arse.
Scared to move in case he woke him Jimin wondered what to do.
"Stop holding your breath I know your awake" a voice mumbled. Jimin looked up to see sleepy eyes gazing at him.
"How's your head?"
"Erm much better thank you,"
The hand near his butt squeezed gently," good ,"
Jimin wasn't sure what to say or do, seeing Jungkooks eyes change from sleepy to very alert. He stared down at the small boy taking in the pouty lips the bemused gaze and before he could stop himself he leaned down and kissed him. Jimins mouth opened in surprise and Jungkook took full advantage of the fact, his tongue dived inside to taste Jimin while his hand groped his ass pulling him nearer. He felt himself get hard again and then through the covers he felt Jumins member spring to life.
Jimin after the first shock couldn't help but kiss back, he didn't care that Jungkook was griping his ass all he knew was he wanted more, he moaned as Jungkook kissed his collarbone finding a sensitive spot there.
"Ah that's what I wanted to hear," Jungkook said. His hands were now caressing Jimins back , he pushed the boy flat bringing his hands round and down," seems little Jiminee wants more," he said his hand enclosing Jimin and casually pumping him.
Jimin let out a strangled breath." J-Kookie, aaah"
Jimin felt pleasure build within him as Jungkook used his hand to pleasure him and his mouth to kiss him, then flipping the covers right off him Jungkook stared at Jumins engorged member,"beautiful" he said before sliding down and enveloping it in his mouth.
This was a first for Jimin and boy did he like it , he found himself thrusting into Jungkooks mouth as pleasure built within him. Jungkook brushed his thumb against Jimin's puckered holejokting the small boy in extreme pleasure.
"Ah Kookie you need to stop I'm gonna cum!"
This made Jungkook suck more teasing his hole until suddenly Jimin  felt himself explode inside Jungkooks mouth, pleasure like he'd never known before bursting through him, the moan that he couldn't hold in Stifled by his hand.
Jungkook lapped up the last bit before removing his mouth.
"Your very tasty Jiminshi " he laughed.
Jimin felt himself go red and tried to hide his face but jungkook prised his arms away and kissed him, Jumin tasting himself in Jungkooks lips.
A sudden tap at the door had Jimin  panicking , he grabbed the covers covering himself completely Jungkook snorted rolled off the bed, quickly adjusted himself and walked to the door opening it.
"Oh Jungkook some food for you both, how is he?" Jin whispered .
"He's just woken up," Jungkook stepped aside so Jin could see in,
"Ah Jimin you look a bit flushed?"
"Er must be warm from sleeping,"
"Well I brought food for you both try and eat some ok?"
"Mmm, I'm starving, I was dying to eat something," the hidden innuendo in Jungkooks voice was not missed by Jimin who squeaked out a thanks before Jin disappeared.
"Your face!!"
"How can you be so....normal after what you did?"
"Because it's nothing to be ashamed about and as soon as your better I'll be doing a lot more!"
"Pfft, you think so huh?"
"Oh I know so Jiminee there's no going back now!"
Jungkook set out the food wolfing his down as Jimin nibbled here and there trying to get his head around Jungkooks words. What did he mean? Did he want a relationship? Or just casual sex? Did he even like Jimin or was it because he was available? All these thoughts made his head ache so he closed his eyes, he didn't see or hear Jungkook remove the chopsticks from his hands or the removal of the tray, he didn't notice when a naked Jungkook climbed in the bed spooning against him kissing the back of his neck gently," night Jimin sleep well,"
All of this passed him by but he had the best nights sleep ever feeling safe and secure all because of the maknae.