Fantasy come true?

Jimin just couldn't get over the fact Jungkook had kissed him, he hadn't been drunk, he had done it of his own free will!
It had been a surprise one which once Jungkook started Jimin had whole heartedly joined in, it felt like all his Christmases had come at once until the doubt that was always part of him asked hadn't he been here before, didn't you get your heartbroken enough already.
He wasn't sure why Jungkook did it but he was bound to regret it, hadn't he always classed Jimin as the last one in ranking of looks over and over, so he'd hardly want to get it on with someone he thought of as ugly. After a night of reminding himself all the reasons Jungkook wouldn't want to carry on a relationship with him, Jimin tiredly dragged himself from his bed.
Today was vocal training and dance practice. Getting up Jimin dragged himself to breakfast but wasn't hungry so just had juice.
Only Jungkook and Suga weren't there yet, so they chatted quietly.
"You should eat Jimin,"
"I don't feel hungry,"
"But it will be a long day,"
"Jin...,I..., ok I'll have an apple!"
"Well that's better than nothing, but you need to look after yourself."
Jimin kept his head down, nibbling on the apple, Suga and Jungkook walked in, after a quick glance Jimin took out his phone pretending to look at messages.
Jungkook saw Jimin  was ignoring him and deliberately leaned on his shoulder,
"Whatcha doin?"
Jimin nearly jumped out of his skin his face turning quickly their mouths nearly colliding by accident.
"Haha, you nearly kissed him so funny!!" Hobi laughed.
"I didn't !!"
"It's ok I'm just having fun," Hobi said seeing panic in Jimins face.
Jimin went and threw the apple in the bin and washed his juice glass.
"What time are we being collected?"
"Oh not til ,shit we have fifteen minutes hurry all of you!"RM yelled
Jimin got a bag ready and sat and waited as others ran around finally meeting up with two minutes to spare.
"Right downstairs they are waiting,"
They exited the dorm making for the lift which couldn't hold them all, Jimin stepped back to wait getting flustered when Jungkook did the same.
The lift went down and Jimin stood there fidgeting. A knowing look settled on Jungkooks face, "you look good today Jimin."
"Erm thanks,"
"Even though I don't remember much I'm sure I must have told you how much I like your ass? Curves to die for,"
"I er stop, that was a long time ago so it doesn't need to be brought up again!"
"Did you moan as I fucked you, I think I would love to hear that." He got closer to Jimin, "we are going to fuck again...,"
Jimin reddened then ran to the stairs door," I'll see you down there," he frantically ran down the stairs, gasping lungs burning, when he got there to find Jungkook there leaning by the door.
"Lift came," he said smirking.
Jimin knew he had to get a hold of himself so he faced the other," look I only told you about it because you worried you had raped me, it's over and done with so stop teasing me," he stated in what he hoped was a stern tone.
He walked to the car waiting for them and climbed in.
"I do love that rear view ," Jungkook said
"Stop it!" Hissed Jimin.
Jungkooks large hand covered Jimins smaller one on the seat. Jimin tugged but couldn't get loose so huffing he turned to the window intent on ignoring the other.
Their driver swore suddenly and the car swerved sharply throwing Jimins head against the window. The driver stopped quickly and security climbed out opening Jimins door to check him as Jungkook worriedly still held his hand.
The driver kept apologising but Jimin didn't want him to worry he had seen the person run out across the road unexpectedly.
"It's fine are you all ok?"
"Sir maybe we should take you to hospital?" Security said.
"No it's just a bump don't be silly come on we should go,"
Security weren't happy but did as asked.
"Jimin I really think you should get checked out," Jungkook said.
"Would you?"
"Probably not..., but..."
"Just drop it I'm fine ,"
Jimin wasn't going to admit he felt a bit dazed, he sat back pretending to watch out the window, he surreptitiously pulled his hair over the bump he could feel rising and grabbing a beanie he pulled it on keeping his hair in place over the bump.
Jungkook frowned, was he ok? He thought Jimn looked cute in his beanie, he liked to wear them.
Arriving at their destination they got out , Jumin smiling at the driver who looked relieved.
They got into the practice room to be met by the others.
"What took you so long ?"
Jungkook explained and irritation was replaced by concern.
"You ok Jimn,"
"Fine, so what's first?"
"Vocal, they want to test our voices, you can do a song or whatever,but accapella.
"Me first ," Jimin asked not wanting any more questions .
He stood near the voice coach and then warmed up his voice before blasting out one of his favourite singles, hitting every note and giving a great performance. Once finished he bowed then wished he hadn't as he felt dizzy standing up and tripped.
"Still the same old clumsy Jimin, you dance so perfectly but are useless at standing up!!" Tae laughed.
Jimin joined in with the laughter even though now he was feeling a bit off," Yer I'm still clumsy...!"
Jimin sat down pretending to watch the others sing, slowly drinking water trying to get the dizziness to pass.
After the singing the choreographer told them about a dance routine he wanted them to perform in four weeks to one of their songs. It was going to be on a tv show.
"Your hair will be ok by then," he laughed.
He showed them the basic moves and they tried some . Jimin was glad it wasn't a proper session he was struggling now, even though he was hiding it well.
Then the noise came, it started to irritate Jimin.
"Where's that coming from ?" He asked Hobi who was next to him.
"What?"
"That buzzy irritating noise!"
"I can't hear it,"
"Are you kidding me listen it's got louder it's......"
"Jimin!!!"
At Hobi's shout everyone turned to find Jimin slumped in the floor.
Staff rushed over , Jimin seemed to be sweating a lot,
"Take his beanie off he's too hot," Jungkook yelled
The choreographer pulled off his beanie exposing the large bump on his head.
"What the hell!"
"Get him to hospital now!"
Security went to carry him but Jungkook got there first," I'm going come in hurry up."
Immediately they rushed to a car Jungkook carefully got in keeping Jimin on his lap, he was out cold.
Security had phoned ahead and they were immediately met by a trolley.Jungkook placed him on it and rushed in with them.
Both he and security were stopped at the cubicle door having to wait as Jimin was examined. Twenty minutes later the doctor came out.
"Can anyone tell me what happened?"
Jungkook explained the accident.
"Hmmm well he should have come straight here,"
"We tried but he wasn't having any of it."
"Well he's gonna have a headache, probably mild concussion, so we can keep him in or he can go home as long as someone keeps an eye on him, any actual vomiting or episodes bring him back it's up to you?"
Jungkook and security were about to say something when a commotion from the cubicle could be heard.
"I'm ok I don't want to be here thank you anyway,"
They all walked in to find Jimin trying to get off the bed.
"Jimin careful!" Jungkook said sharply
Jimin turned his head towards the other wincing at the movement .
"Kookie tell them, I'm fine ."
"Your not Jimin  you have a bump and bruise the size of an egg on your forehead and you passed out cold, you have mild concussion!"
Jimin beckoned Jungkook over whispering to him,
"I hate hospitals get me out Kookie?"
Jungkooks heart took a beating as he saw genuine fear in the others eyes.
"Ok but only if you do as the doctor says?" Jungkook glanced at the doctor so that he would speak up.
"Well if you insist Mr Park, you must rest, your going to have a headache, your concussion needs to be monitored so somebody will need to be with you for the next forty eight hours."
"Oh we live in a dorm there's plenty of people there."
"Good so you share a room that's good."
"Well no but they are around"
"Mr park I mean it when I say someone with you not just around, you could have an episode brought on by the concussion, vomiting in your sleep, unconsciousness ,"
"I'll stay with him," Jungkook said.
Jumin wanted to say no but that would mean staying in so he nodded.
"Good then, I'll write a prescription for painkillers and give you a leaflet of things to watch out for then you can go."
In thirty minutes they were driving back to the dorm. The driver was so upset at Jimins injury, he kept apologising but Jimin reiterated it wasn't his fault and to please not be upset.
Jimin went to get out of the car but Jungkook swung him up easily carrying him into the lift as Jimin raged that he could walk!
Jungkook just ignored his pleas and carried him into the dorm.
The others came rushing over with questions but Jimin flinched a little at the loudness and curled into Jungkooks chest.
"Hey guys ease up, he needs to rest I'll take him to his bed oh and I have to stay there, security will explain."
Jungkook strode off , Jimin felt like he was in a fantasy, his hero carrying him off into the sunset. He giggled.
Jungkook frowned down at him," why you laughing?"
Jimin  stopped  laughing,no way he was thinking  , this fantasy wouldn't be true,
"Nothing just thinking of something I wanted."
Jungkook raised an eyebrow then carried on walking. He placed Jimin on his bed then stood to the side debating on what Jimin needed.
"Thanks I'm ok yo can go,"Jimin said.
"On no you heard the doc, he only let you out because I said I'd stay with you."
"Oh come on it's not needed you were good enough to help me get out so stop playing around," Jimin said crossly.
"I meant every word, I'm going to sleep with you for the next couple of nights," jungkook smirked looking at Jimins shocked face, there was no laughing now!