First Day

"I really like you to Denki, and I'm sorry for worrying you." "It's ok, just please never do that again, and remember I will always be here for you" he reassures me sweetly. 

Denki Pov- 

I wake up in shinsos bed with him lying beside me still asleep. We started dating yesterday after I visited him in the hospital. Our relationship is moving kind of fast I mean I only met him a few days ago but he is perfect in every way. I feel whole when I am with him and it makes me happy when he is happy. I Come out of my thoughts and look over at the clock on his bedside table that reads 8:20 and school starts at 8:40. I nudge the sleepy boy beside me knowing that he wouldn't want to be late for his first day of school while in the hero course. "uh, why are you waking me up!" he says grumpy and I kinda laugh at his response which he doesn't seem to like. Shinso seems angry that I woke him up so I point toward the clock before he has the chance to kill me for waking him from his sleep. He sighs sleepily and gets dressed and grabs his stuff then we head out of the door to class 1A for the first time together.  

Shinso Pov- 

I walk into class 1A for the first time while holding my boyfriend's hand. Mr.Aizawa agreed to allow me to be in class 1A even after I broke my promises about not hurting myself anymore. I told him I would try to stop and he agreed to let me stay in the hero program as long as I tried. I found a seat next to Denki to sit in. When I walked into the class everybody gathered around me congratulating me on making it into the hero program. me and Denki decide to keep our relationship mostly secret but he could tell some of his close friends so bakugo and redriot know about our relationship now. They congratulated us on our relationship and we all went back to listening to the teacher.

-------time skip--------

The last bell of the day rings me and Denki get up and grab our stuff to go back to my dorm. He plans on staying the night with me again. On the way back to the dorms I can't help but realize how happy I am while holding Denkis hand. I have an amazing boyfriend I made some great new friends and I finally took another step toward my goals. Keeping my promise should be easy now. 

(A/N- One more chapter)