Denki Kaminari

My gay ass seriously needs to stop crushing on Danki, he is way out of my league and how could anyone like me anyway. 

Shinso Pov- 

Danki is leading me to my new dorm room by my hand, how could someone even walk attractively. "Man I knew I was gay but I just met Kaminari," I whisper under my breath but not loud enough for him to hear what I was saying. But he must have heard I was saying something because he turns around and asks me if I was saying something. "U-uh no" I reply hoping to god he didn't hear me say anything I don't even know if he is gay and even if he is I am not good enough for this man. 

Denki Pov- 

I was leading shinso to his new dorm room! I am extremely happy he is now in our class he works really hard to achieve his goals. I was watching him at the sports festival and he was amazing I kinda wish he had won so that I would have met him sooner. His purple hair is so beautiful and his eyes the color of them draws me in. They make me want to be his friend or more than a friend. "No no, you can't like someone that is out of your league you will get hurt." I reminded myself. 

While we are walking I hear  him mumble something under his breath tho I can't hear what he is saying i did hear my name." I wonder what he was saying about me" I think to myself. "Shinso where you saying something to me," I ask him trying not to sound too suspicious. "U-uh no" The purple hair sleepy boi replies. Dang, I can't help but fall in love with this purple-haired mess I just wish he would feel the same way I do.  

"We are at your new dorm! I shout excitedly he seems to be taken aback by my energetic tone. I hold the door open for him and bow while he walks through the walkway. 'Do you need help moving your boxes in I to have great strong arms? "Nah ima just moving my stuff in later tonight, but thanks." I nod my head slightly disappointed that I don't get to spend more time with shinso. "Ok then I'm going to leave you alone in your new room, see you tomorrow at school!" "Alright" is all he says back before I leave his dorm. I think I might be falling in love with the purple-haired mind guy that just moved in 2 doors down from me.