Stop Me

I think I might be falling in love with the purple-haired mind guy that just moved in 2 doors down from me. 

Shinso Pov- 

The second Denki closes my door I run over to my cabinet with my little box that holds my razor blade inside of it. (he put the box into his new room already) I take the blade out and push it against my arm and drag it across creating blood to flow off of my arm onto the wooden floorboards.  I know  I shouldn't be doing this anymore because I made a promise to Aizawa. He got me into the hero program and this is what I do in return. I do the only thing he told me not to do. I am so useless I make everything harder for everyone. Denki will never love me back but I just don't know how to stop falling in love with that excited blond. He is so perfect and I have only known him for one day and I'm already falling for Pikachu. I keep slicing through my arm creating more blood to little my new floor. I suddenly hear someone open my door and I look up to see Danki standing there with a horrified expression plastered across his beautiful face. "Shinso! what happened, stop." He yells at me while running forward smudging the blood on my floor and knocking the razor blade I was holding out of my hand and into a pile of blood on the floor. I must have lost to mutch blood because the last thing I remember is feeling arms wrap around me and one loud blond screaming for help. Then I see blackness and I must have passed out. 

Denki Pov- 

I hug shinso tightly while screaming for help I don't want him to die I just met him but I already am falling in love with the sleepy purple-haired boy that lays in front of me covered in his own blood. Before I know it teachers are pulling me off of him telling me that they need to get him help and that I need to let go But I still hold on to him I'm not letting go of this boy. I suddenly feel a cloth wrap around me and pull me back into someone's arms forcing me to let go of shinso. I yell out scared for him. I feel arms wrap around me tightly and I look up to see Aizawa looking down at me scared. 

 Recovery girl told me he could be just fine he just needed to rest. I asked to see shinso but she told me he was sleeping and to come back later so I leave the nurse's office.