What We Are Going To Do

Al I could get out was a small nod before he left the room saying he would be back in a few minutes. 

Aizawa Pov-  

I walk back into shinsos room forme taking away what I hope are all of his sharp objects to find him laying asleep on his bed. he looks a little peaceful when he is asleep. I lay his blanket over his body and turn his fan on so that he has some airflow while he is sleeping. Before I leave his room I wright him a note and lay it on his desk knowing I have more to talk to him abought. I need to talk to the principal about letting me be his personal trainer as well as many seeing if we can get him into the heroes program. I am deciding to not tell anybody about his self-inflicted cuts hoping he will stop but I know that if he gets any worse I will have to tell someone about them.  

Shinso Pov- 

I wake up remembering what happened yesterday and now I am dreading today, what if they kick me out of school for being so weak, what is Aiwzawa telling my family about my cutting? I slowly get out of bed and put on a long sleeve shirt under my school uniform and walk over to the note laying on my table. 

Shinso, 

You fell asleep before I was able to finish talking to you. 

Can you stop by my classroom during lunch I have some things I need to discuss with you. 

Don't do anything stupid before I see you this afternoon. 

- Aizawa 

I finish reading the note and can't help but wonder what else he needs to talk to me about. I grab my stuff and head to school. 

---------Time skip----------

The lunch bell rang so I decided to head to 1A knowing that Aiwzawa wouldn't want to hunt me down so that he could talk to me. When I walk through the doors he has me sit up front while he is leaning onto his desk. "Ok, shinso talked to the principal, and I will be training you one-on-one but you will also be placed in class 1A with me." I almost couldn't believe what he said is everything going to finally work out. Aizawa is looking at me happily but also slightly concerned probably from the information he learned yesterday. "But there is one condition to this, you have to try and get better and you need to try to stop cutting ok?" He says this sternly. "Ok. thank you" I respond happily that I will get another chance to become a hero. Aizawa smiles at me and someone with blond hair and a black lightning bolt walks into the room with a happy expression on his face. Aizawa tells me that he will be showing me to my new dorm and will be helping me get settled in. I nod and take another look at the boy in front of me, he is so hot even in his school uniform. how is he so attractive? I must have been dazed out because I came back to the boy calling my name sweetly. I pull out of my gay thoughts and introduce myself and he tells me his name is danki kaminari. I even love his name. My gay ass seriously needs to stop crushing on Danki, he is way out of my league and how could anyone like me anyway.