Can't help but love you

Recovery girl told me he could be just fine he just needed to rest. I asked to see shinso but she told me he was sleeping and to come back later so I leave the nurse's office.

Shinso Pov- 

I woke up in the nurse's office hooked up to a machine that was pumping blood back into my body. My arms felt painful and when I looked at them they had stitches all through them to close up the deeper cuts that scattered my arms. Soon all the memories from the night before came rushing back into my head. How I had cut myself because I felt like no one would ever care about me the way I care about them. How Denki came into my room terrified for me because I was covered in my own blood. And how I black out while in denkis arms. "I need to talk to him I need to apologize for worrying him because I don't want the person I am falling in love with to hate my guts. "Hey someone is here to see you." Recovery girl tells be bring myself out of my thoughts. I just simply nod my head ok and then a boy with blond hair and a black lightning bolt walk into the room. I have never seen Pikachu look so sad before I didn't even know he was capable of emotions like these. "Hey are you okay, how are you feeling after yesterday?" The now sad boy in front of me says in an unusual low tone. "oh ya I'm fine now, are you okay you look down today?" I try to talk to him in a confident voice that tells him I'm ok so that he might gain his smile back. He looks down at me and frowns "No, I am not doing so good I came back to get my jacket I had left at your place and when I got there you were halfway conscious and covered in your own blood!" He practically yells at me but instead of his normal happy excited tone, he sounds pissed off and angry. I am surprised by his reaction so I just look towards the floor before he apologies for his tone. "Hey, I'm sorry I yelled at you I was just really worried thats all and you scared me when I saw you last night unconscious surrounded by your own blood, but it's not like I blame you for hurting your self you just need help and I intend o helping you!" He says with a smile and his thumbs up regaining his normal excitement. After he said those words I don't know what took me over but I say up and leaned over towards the yellow-haired boy on my bed and touched my lips against his sweet lips. He seemed shocked and just sat there with my lips connecting to his and I quickly pulled away aware of what I had just did. "I'm so sorry I don't know why I did th-" before I could even finish my sentence he had pulled me close again reconnecting our lips but this time he both kissed each other. "I really like you shinso!" Denki confessed in his normal happy tone. "I really like you to Denki, and I'm sorry for worrying you." "It's ok, just please never do that again, and remember I will always be here for you" he reassures me sweetly.