Magui went down to shower and change into her pajamas. Later on, she went back to my room. I moved to the side to give her some space. I was just laying there when Magui scooped me like a little spoon. This is what I needed.

"Sa pagkumpas ng 'yong kamay
Aking landas, ginagabay
Nag-iisang tiyak sa isang libong duda
Silong sa iyak at pagluluksa."

Magui started singing our song while she was playing with my hands. I held her hand and intertwined it with mine.

If only we could stay like this forever.

I we can only turn our backs on the world.

If only we can just be together again. 

Disregard all the pain and all that's been lost.

If only we can.

"Kung puso ko ay imamapa
Ikaw ang dulo, gitna't simula
Nahanap din kita
Kay tagal kong naghintay
Nahanap din kita"

I started singing with Magui.

"I love you, adi," I heard Magui whisper before she fell asleep.

I looked at her and hugged her while she sleeps on me. I kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you too, adi."

Hours passed by but I still couldn't sleep. Alya's words were haunting me. I'm the reason why Magui is suffering right now. I'm the reason why she's has nothing anymore. 

I wish I listened.

I wish I trusted her.

I went back to my senses when Magui started crying. I think she was having a nightmare.

"Don't leave, Ash... Please... Hear me out... Please..." She started to sleep talk so I calmed her down.

"Shh, Mags." I hugged her and she started to calm down. "Ashi's here now. Ashi's always here."

-- FLASHBACK --

"Magui's waiting again for you," Jenna whispered while we went out of our building.

I told her that she can go ahead dahil haharapin ko lang si Magui. She didn't want to leave but I said that I can handle her.

It's been a week since our breakup. Lagi siyang andiyan sa tapat ng building namin ni Jenna, inaantay ako. She went near me and handed me a bouquet of roses but I just threw it at her.

"Ashi, let's just talk, please," pagmamakaawa niya.

I was mourning over my grades, losing all my achievements. A day after the breakup, I found out about mom's illness and it was rapidly progressing. Hindi ko na alam kung ano ang uunahin ko. The last thing I need right is Magui chasing me. 

I stopped walking to look at her. Magui's eyes were sore from crying. Pagod na pagod na rin ang itsura niya. It's like she hasn't slept for a week.

"Bakit ba andito ka nanaman? Wala ka bang klase?" I snapped out at Magui. For the past few days, I was just ignoring her but today? I couldn't anymore.

She pursed her lips and avoided my gaze. I know she wants to say something but she didn't know how to say it. She was keeping it all in. Natatakot tuloy ako na maybe, it was more than a kiss. What if it wasn't a one-night's mistake? What if she was already in love with that woman?

"Don't you have prelims today?" I asked another question to Magui.

"It's done," she answered.