🔞Chapter 25🔞

Start from the beginning

"There's nothing much I can do for you DaEun"

"Tell me what to do!"

"I don't know! Date both? That's a thing nowadays"

"I can't possibly do that."

"Okay, then you could just-"

"Hawon?"

"I'm sorry DaEun, my boss needs me to go back in now, let's talk about this tonight, okay?"

"Fine, that's okay. Thanks Hawon"

"Bye bye!~"

"Bye~"

...

Date both? Never. Why am I even considering being with Chan if I know the whole thing is impossible? Why the hell do I feel so troubled?

I swear there's something. It's really hard to explain, but I always feel exactly the same when I'm around them, that's what troubles me the most.

Either way, if I suddenly disappeared from Chan's time, there's a strong and valid reason behind it, and that's for the best, maybe, with no explanations whatsoever.

.
.
It's more than obvious that I wasn't able to sleep last night. For the rest of the day, I really tried my best to focus on anything else. Even if I managed to do so for a while, my mind still came back to the same spot.

"I didn't mean that kiss"

Hell, really? You really didn't mean it?

Why am I so damn annoyed by what he said? He surely didn't kiss meaningless, I'd say it was very much wanted. I am accepting that I did want to kiss him, why can't he? No, why is he lying?

"You Damn meant it, liar.." I mumbled to myself while doing dishes.

I am so annoyed by him.

By his words.

I guess his pride was hurt because I couldn't find words to speak on his side, that must be why he said that. Should I talk to him?

It's a weird feeling, but my heart is pushing me. Pushing me to talk to him and accept everything, to accept that I did want to kiss him, and make everything clear.

So, suddenly, I found myself getting ready to go to his office and at least let everything I'm feeling out of me, even if he were to still say what he said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Heart almost bursting out of my chest, a knot in my throat and my stomach all messed up, I arrived to the office and took the elevator up.

He's gonna think I'm desperate, but I really don't care. He didn't "mean" it? Really?

As always, the floor was empty, not a single soul on his floor.

I gathered courage and walked straight to his door, opening it without hasitation.

As you may imagine what happened next, yes, that's exactly it.

He's sitting on his chair, while a girl is standing in front of his desk with a very suggestive pose. He was looking at her with a playful smile, I couldn't see her face.

He turned to me, but his expression didn't change at all.

"You can go now" he told the girl. Without a word, she turned around and walked past me staring right at me.

"Before you say anything, I'm gonna speak first" I told him as soon as the girl left, and as I walked closer to the desk.

"I know you're lying, and I know it's because your pride got hurt. But you know what, even if you say it, I don't believe you -"