Scenarios

Yo it's me the author I can't really post chapters right now since I spent my whole summer with my grandparents and school is about to begin I'll just write some short stuff for each polls like what to expect and you vote on which one you want depending on which wins the voting from all 2 past polls

DXD

1st scenario

As issei defeats Riser at the wedding he was about to take his leave and go with his friends before Riser rises from the ground with all his injuries barely healing and keeping himself alive he screams at issei, On how he is more superior and a low class devil shouldn't win against him. Issei seeing Riser in his current state was confident he could win but the he was confused when he brought out something in bandages since he wasn't really into the history part of the supernatural. Everyone but issei knew what it was it, A finger of Ryomen Sukuna many have tried to eat or destroyed it but all have died Riser brags how he won't die like those weak trash since he was a Phoenix while his sister tried to stop him and everyone else began panicking he ate the finger and stopper moving. Issei was still confused but he was snapped out of it when he heard a shout from Rias to run but he was blown back by a pink and black aura emerging and bursting out of riser like a explosion. Riser tried to control sukuna but sukuna just destroyed his soul and took over this body morphing it took his liking.

2nd scenario

Sukuna will be transported in his own body the day of issei and his date with a fallen, it's up to you guys if you want him to take the Boosted Gear

His power level after this point probably be as the same as Sirzech but that's just on close range again since sukuna is more like a shotgun

BNHA

As the sports festival begin Izuku could be seen in a shrine looking at it as a silhouette of Sukuna appeared beside him too which he saw and began panicking but only he could see him this arc would be until stain or beyond that.

2nd scenario

Izuku is about to lose against todoroki in their clash but sukuna takes over and pierces the ground with his feet allowing them to not fall off the arena.

This would mean he would probably fight Katsuki.

Rezero

Subaru could be seen in the alleyway about to be attacked by the thugs until  out of no where Sukuna appeared saving him and explaining he was his contracted spirit.

2nd scenario

Sukuna takes full control of Subaru and removing his soul.

(This would be troublesome to etie since satella and all that but choose if you want to)

Komi(Kobayashi mix)

Sukuna takes a break from all the supernatural by continuing his job as a gym teacher and moved into an apartment building and tried greeting his neighbors until when he rang the door bell of his next door neighbor it opened and he saw a green dragon and unconsciously attacked it.

Group chat

Sukuna gets invited in a group chat with no human admin but is ran by an AI system there will be 4 members at the start

Another reason why I've been gone is because of Webnovel check out my account there same Name