Teaching...

...

Well here I am standing in front of a really good looking highschool... While being stared at.

"Look at him.."

"He looks so handsome.."

"His hair look like falling chery blossom's.."

"He's like a God..."

Well all I know is that this highschool of which komi and tadano go to is full of simps.

Now what am I doin exactly in front of this school? Well turns out this mission isn't about being a highschooler I am apparently the gym teacher..

Well I was right about going to school but damn.

[World Status!]

Name: Sukuna Ryomen
Age: 23
Affiliation: Gym Teacher
Strength: 2 Fingers.
Rank: Special Grade(By Name)
Skills:

Inhanced Body:
Unlike Immense Body you have a body of 10 body builders combined that doesn't mean your strength is the same as them so becareful not to one shot someone here you are in a normal world.

Scan:
A skill given by the system the user can both use this and give access to his host

A better version of observe used by Gyro Zeppeli with some extra perks

Master to Hand-To-Hand Combat: You are an extremely skilled and powerful close-quarters fighter. You can unite his cursed technique and his hand-to-hand prowess, making you an extremely difficult opponent to overwhelm in battle

Mind:

You are immune to mental attacks and infiltrations you also take information much easier and remember it faster

Control Over All Skills: D

I still had the system I wished for but what was annoying was sukuna's memories it was always hunt kill slaughter revenge everything thank god I don't have his emotions because if I did I would have killed these students.

"Excuse me..."

I turn around and saw a teacher that isn't supposed to be here.

"What are you doing here

"What are you doing here."Mafuya asked like she was looking at me like I was some pervert.

"I'm the new Gym Teacher Ryomen Sukuna.."I replied she seemed to calm down and looked at me with a smile.

"Ah! Sorry my name is Kirisu Mafuya Welcome to Itan Private High school please follow me"

Alright this is a crossover not the original so will that mean my hero will be the same?

As we we're walking she kept taking glances at me specifically my face and when I look back her ears get red.

'Jokes on you i ain't gonna date anyone'