Leave Me Alone!!!

I'M BACK!!!

Basically stuff happened but now I'm back I'll try too update frequently so that's that anyway's enjoy the chapter!

---------------------

"Let me see her."

"I told you I can't..."

"Aren't you the king of spirit's?"

Nowy dear 4th dimensional beings right now I'm bickering with a basterd with a scar it's been 9 years since I've been here in the Demon Slayer World, Basically everything was going smooth the Blacksmiths could now all use curse energy and Cursed spirits have been Appearing but they either die by getting killed easily or due after 3 days they only appear near the depressing areas of the village which is the cemetery and the scrap hut where they melt all the broken blades. They weren't really that strong so they we're more like wolves so all the smith's had too do was sucker punch them in the face.

"Just please let me see her."The basterd with the scar is Yoriichi he came too the village with hope he could see his dead wife well the problem is....

'SHE'S RIGHT BESIDE YOU YOU ANNOYING BASTERD!!!' I was mentally pissed since I could see his wife Uta beside him muttering forgive me multiple times so I can see actual spirits now thanks too my control but why can't he see his wife doesn't he have that see through world bullsh*t? Well...

[The Ability STW is more like a nerfed version of the Byakugan the user Yoriichi can't fully use it too it's limits since he is still in the early stage of actually using his Sage body]

That's right it's more like the Byakugan so he can't see ghost I tried too give him curse energy so he could at least feel her presence or see an outline of her but I got a warning instead you know why? Because this basterd was blessed by an actual goddess

[The Blessing Of The Sun]
Yoriichi Tsugikuni has been blessed by the Goddess of the sun with a body of sage no sickness or curse can affect him he will die in the age of 85 no matter what.

So since Cursed energy is literally Cursed his body neglects it

"I told you I can't help you!" I yelled at him but all he did was sit there and look at me.

"Can you please tell me if you could see her..." He asked me wait a damn minute....

"I saw you looking at my side multiple times with an angered face I could only assume something or someone is beside me..."God damn this dude really is OP I didn't even notice him inspecting me.

"Yeah she's beside you" I replied without a care in the world what? She's not my wife but the look on her face she's was waving her hands trying too stop me

"Could you please tell her too move on." I tell you that you're wife is beside you and have been probably following you since she died well I know she was pregnant so maybe his child is either in heaven or the reincarnation cycle since I've been reincarnated as Sukuna so yeah.

"Why though? Is that why you wanted too see her?" I was actually surprised he came here all the way here just for that? Dude we are literally in a secret area of Japan hell this place may be the msot secured and secret placed that has existed aside from the Ubuyashiki estate.

"Just please tell her to move on I don't want her to be bothered of being with someone like me.... I couldn't even protect her...." Bro stop being depressed hell I don't even need too tell her she could still hear you! She is already crying! I can't hear what she's saying but all I can see from her mouth movement is don't blame yourself.

'Wait system would she become a hollow or something if she stays any longer?'

[No the Hollow System doesn't apply too this world as they have God's like Amarterasu or some spirits she would most likely get reincarnated like her same faith in the end of the Demon Slayer series with Yoriichi.]

'So is this place like Highschool DxD?'

[Yes and No the host is advised too not bother on thinking about this world as it isn't his main goal...]

'System just tell m-'

[Further questioning will lead too punishment...]

'Damn alright i won't ask again sheesh..'

"Did she already leave?" I looked at Yoriich then at the glowing kiss mark on his face and where Uta was supposed to be kinda easy to say what happened

"Yeah she did she even kissed you on you're cheek"As I said that he already had tear in his eyes but he still had his poker face.

" I see. " Don't I see me! Be more responsive damn it!!!

"So what are you gonna do?" I asked him knowing that he would meet muzan later night since I've been freed from my bonds which is the indication they would meet apparently.

"I would continue too hunt demons."He was about to leave without even saying a pardon or goodbye that's kinda rude..

"Take this." I threw him an eyeball yes an eyeball it was like the eyeball from Steel ball run it was hard as a rock so it was like a fake eyeball but still an eyeball

"What is this?" He said as he expected it he's clearing using his bootleg byakugan too bad for him that's just my eye lumped up with cursed energy and my close to nonexistent Divinity

"Put it in you're left eye and you will find out." Well the basterd didn't even hesitate he began merging with the eye like Gyro isn't this supposed too be painful??

"What is this.. Why are there floating rabbits.."Congrats my dude you can now see Spirit's and curses you can't use the energy but now I can be with you at all times but you won't know this..

"I forgot that I had this I could have gived it too you so you could see you're wife so yeah....... But hey now
you could see spirit's and stuff!"

"......."

"Hey basterd what's with that face!?!".

"....."

"Don't you just walk away! Hey! HEY!!"

Yeah that didn't go well but hey now I can see how muzan fights later....

Wait a damn minute that was the same face Tanjiro made with Zenitsu!

Am I his Zenitsu!?!? Damn it!