KONO SUKUNA DA!

____

Narrator's POV

Right now we can see a cave the odd thing about it that multiple items in plates we're right at it's entrance and multiple men with tengu mask we're building a shrine entrance around it...

This was Sukna's cave it is currently the 3rd year of his imprisonment and lots of bizzare things have happened, For starters after Kotetsu left and spread the word many of the villagers came too see if it was true and to there surprise they saw sukuna and began worshipping him the Demon Slayer corps have already seen sukuna they thought he was a demon but after a really long talk and going to the area of his cave where the sun shined and the slayers trying to bait him with their blood he was clear.

"Hey! I need more wood here!"

"Coming!"

Sukuna POV

'Damn these guys are amazing..'

Well here I am currently Being surrounded by offerings well you wanna know why? Because when Kotetsu told everyone about me and after the Demon slayer Incident I felt like faith was on my side

[Blessing!]

This skill can be used to cast blessings or miracles for example

Increasing the luck of a number of people but the more people there is the less effected it is.

The chance of curing the Ill.

The chance of changing faith by a small amount.

Now the changing faith part is the most overpowered one since I can make it have a chance of raining so that apparently that was good for the village since they are so high up in the mountains there are rarely clouds  and Thanks to kotetsu saying I was a spirit specifically a king who has been trapped and sealed they are treating me really well even enough for them to remove there mask just to pray to me...

"" PLEASE MAKE OUR VILLAGE PROSPER SUKUNA-SAMA!! ""

Multiple men and woman clapped there hands together then bowed all together

'Sigh....'

'System how long can the effects last now'

[1 Week]

'So I can only make them prosper every week?'

[No]

'OI? What do you mean no am I stupid and not getting something?'

[Yes]

'...'

[°°°]

'Just tell me the reason damn it....'

[As the user knows that time on the preset world(MHA) Is currently stopped he could stay here as long as he wants even if the first quest helping yoriichi is over, This is one of the side quest helping the Swordsmen village prosper since they would become too reliable towards the Demon Slayer corps the user could take this chance to give people the ability to use curse energy]

'Wait won't that mean actual curses will exist even if muzan is dead?'

[Yes as No]

'Alright! Stop with the confusing answers damn it!'

[This world's law has spiritual aspects as well so it is quite similar to the world of the original sukuna so there have always been cursed spirits they are just too weak to stay alive for more then 1 day unless that are somewhere depressing like a red light district]

'So what you're saying is I should teach these guys cursed techniques so they can be like the jujutsu sorcerer's?'

[Yes]

'Alright but first use blessing for the whole week'

[Understood]

'Alright time to make some buff men more buff with curse energy!'

And with that my job for the whole 3rd year is set!

____

YO it's me author just telling you lads that this fanfic is one I made for fun so chapters would be around 500 or 1k to 2k if I'm not lazy and if it's around 500 expect a chapter the next day I was gone for awhile since I had exams but now I'm back!