Ch121 (Extra)

In 1981, the 23rd day of the twelfth lunar month was a small year in the north, and a particularly heavy snow fell in the northeast.

The weather is not good, most people are hiding at home. In recent years, Chenjiawan has been re-elected as an advanced village. As long as people in the village work hard, they can make money. Relying on their vegetable factory, every household built a brick house, not to mention the surrounding villages, even the nearby county towns were shocked. There are also reporters from the province who come to interview and say that they will be published in newspapers, but the villagers do not know whether they will be published in newspapers or not.

It was a cold day and no one was on the road. He Jianguo and Lan Guiying were both looking at the window. He Changfeng called and said that Bai Qiu, his parents and younger brother were going back to the Northeast for the New Year, and wanted to see the excitement of the Chinese New Year in the countryside.

He Jianguo glanced at his watch: "The train they were on has already alighted, why hasn't anyone arrived yet?"

Lan Guiying complained a little: "Today is a young year, where is it so easy to find a car? I told you earlier. Go to the county to pick them up." He Jianguo said: "Our village is just a tractor. It can't be driven in winter, and the road is slippery and the wind is blowing. Can our in-laws stand it? Let the Changfeng

toss it."

I put on the clothes I bought for her, which she is usually reluctant to wear. Several married people in the village have borrowed this clothes from her, and they have to take them out for important occasions. "What's the matter, I'm not ashamed of my body." He

Jianguo said, "It's not ashamed, it's a thief."

Lan Guiying then looked around, watching the two cars drive by from a distance. Said: "Jianguo, look, are you back?" He Jianguo took

a look and said, "It's true." Then he opened his arms and waved.

Soon the first car got off, it was He Changfeng, Bai Qiu and Bai Ze. The second car was with Bai Mengju and Bai's mother.

He Changfeng is an outstanding entrepreneur who has gone out in the county. Before returning, he made a phone call in advance. The county gave up the two leaders' cars and made a special trip to send them back.

Bai Qiu and the others brought large and small bags from the capital.

Bai Mengju has met the village chief and the women's director, but it was the first time that Bai's mother met. She said gently and judgingly: "Hello, I am Bai Qiu's mother. When Bai Qiu and Meng Ju were in the village, I was under your care."

Lan Gui Yingdao: "Thank you, thank you, this is like my own child. We will kill pigs tomorrow, and you are just in time to try it."

He Jianguo said: "When we came just now, we had already set the house on the Changfeng side on fire. It's hot, come in quickly."

He Jianguo and Lan Guiying walked in front.

He Changfeng gave the two leading drivers a pack of cigarettes, and the two happily turned around and returned to the county.

Bai Qiu said: "This place has changed a lot." The village has houses built with white walls and roofs of the best tiles, which look very bright. In the past, the government built the roads outside for them, but the roads in the village were still dirt roads. Now, the roads in the village have become cement roads.

The roadside is also very clean.

He Changfeng's new home in the village is next to He Jianguo. When he first built the house, he deliberately built a large tile-roofed house with five rooms. Now it can be considered useful. The things in the house were bought by He Jianguo. At this moment, the kang and heating are on, and although it is snowy outside, it is very warm inside.

Before Bai Ze came, he had heard from his father how bad the conditions were during the labor reform here. Before he came, he imagined that it was very difficult. Now that he came here, he found that it was much better than he had imagined, so he went out curiously. Look at every room.

When Bai Ze came back, Bai's mother and Bai's father were giving gifts, and Bai's mother prepared clothes for the He family. Papa Bai brought them some tobacco and alcohol. These things are hard currency in the countryside. People in the countryside smoke leaf cigarettes, and the packs of cigarettes are smoked by cadres. If you ask someone to do something, it's better to stuff a pack of cigarettes than to give money.

When Bai Ze came back, Bai's mother said, "Bai Ze, come and call someone." Bai

Ze studied with his father for half a year, and now he has a general appearance.

Jianguo had already prepared a red envelope with ten dollars in it, and said, "Well, it's the first time we meet, you go and buy some guns."

Bai's mother said, "That's not good!"

Bai Ze said, "Uncle He, I don't want it."

Lan Guiying said beside him, "Aiya, this is a little bit of our elders' wishes, don't look outside.

" times, and finally accepted.

Bai Ze said: "Thank you Uncle He, Aunt He."

Bai Qiu brought them some gift boxes of cakes, canned food, milk powder and malted milk essence and the like.

Lan Guiying said: "You kids, why do you spend so much money when you go home?"

He Changfeng smiled and said, "Mom, these are all chosen by Xiaobai!"

Lan Guiying said, "Xiaobai is the most caring, so I'm going to kiss you. My son seems to know. You are far from Xiaobai."

Bai Qiu was still embarrassed.

As soon as He Changfeng came back, the village soon knew about it. It's not too cold to go out now, so they all came up to talk to He Changfeng. This is the most promising descendant of their village, and they all want to come and see. I heard that Bai Qiu is also back, and many young wives come here with their children, hoping that their son will be nurtured by others and become a college student.

Waves of people came from the village. I didn't expect Bai Qiu's father and mother to be here. Soon the whole village knew that Bai Qiu had a very good-looking mother.

They are quite lively here.

After finding a space, He Changfeng called Bai Qiu and Bai Ze out to build a snowman.

Bai Ze was quite restrained in the room, but it was the young man who couldn't stand it any longer. When I was called out, I finally fell in love.

Bai Qiu went back and called He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi out to play.

Bai Ze is really talented in making a snowman. The snowman he built was round and round. Bai Qiu slipped into the kitchen and found something, aniseed for the eyes, peppers for the mouth, and a small dry wooden stick for the nose. Left and right, quite symmetrical.

Their laughter could be heard all over the yard, and Bai Ze, He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi could still play together. I also went to the supply and marketing agency to bring back a bunch of them. When it is lit at night, you can see the small spinning top glowing red and yellow, which is very beautiful. A group of children were attracted, clapping each other's hands and saying, "Oh oh oh!"

There were also chicks laying eggs. A cardboard shell is drawn in the shape of a chicken, and then a balloon will be squeezed out of the chicken butt. Just watch the balloon get bigger and bigger, and finally pop open with a bang.

Bai Ze didn't play it when he was a child. It was obviously a child's thing, but he had more fun than anyone else. After playing until late at night, all the families began to look for their children to go back to eat, and he returned to the house with no end in sight. The winter in the north is very cold. Although he wears a hat, scarf and ear bags, his face is still red from the cold.

Bai's mother boiled red dates and brown sugar water for them, and their limbs were warm when they drank it at night.

Bai Ze said with bright eyes, "Brother, it's really fun here." He didn't know that the countryside was so fun, if he had known he would have come a long time ago.

Bai Qiu said, "I will kill pigs tomorrow." He Jianguo and Lan Guiying were afraid that they would not be able to make it in time, so they pushed back for a day.

This time we killed five heads together, and every household in the village could get it. Although the commune was disbanded, everyone liked to eat white meat and blood sausage stewed in a big iron pot. Stewing this dish takes the most firewood, and the family is generally reluctant to do so. The village chief directly said that when killing pigs, he directly clamped the iron pot, and the sauerkraut blood sausage would definitely be eaten by the villagers.

It is estimated that many people in the village cannot sleep all night, so they are greedy for this meat.

The heater here has been burning on the hot kang, and the bed is a serious cotton quilt, which is warm and comfortable.

The next morning, He Changfeng left first.

Killing pigs in the village was a big deal, and He Changfeng could still help out in the past. Bai Qiu and the others slept until they woke up naturally. When I got up, Mother Bai cooked some white porridge. The pickles are still the mustard greens that the fellow gave me when I came here yesterday, and they are delicious after being cut into shreds and mixed with soy sauce.

They simply took a bite.

Bai Ze couldn't wait and said: "Dad, let's go quickly, I haven't seen a pig kill yet."

Bai's mother said: "You three, go, I don't dare to go."

Bai Qiu said: "Mom, I'm with you. You're at home." Bai Qiu used to go when he was cooking.

Bai Ze and Bai Mengju both wanted to go, but when the two of them left, Bai's mother couldn't help but exhort: "Put more on, and wear your hat and scarf."

After they left, Bai Qiu sat with his mother on the kang. No one around was Bai Qiu still leaning on his fucking shoulder.

Bai's mother smiled and said: "How old are you, and you still act like a spoiled child. You used to like to pester me when you were young."

Bai Qiu was a little embarrassed: "Are you used to living here with your father?"

Bai's mother said: "It's quite used to it. Yes, the people here are very simple and nice. Your dad is still jealous of your big yard."

"If you like it, you can stay for a while longer. There's nothing wrong with the capital anyway." Bai Qiu said.

The last time he wanted to open a Chinese medicine clinic, he invited those old experts to come over for a consultation, but considering that these old experts are all bigwigs in the field of Chinese medicine, it was unreasonable for one of his students to be their boss, so he asked his father to do this nominally. The boss, but his father is also a nominal, there are professional people to manage.

Papa Bai wanted to go out fishing before, all kinds of land, although he almost died here when he was reformed through labor, but he still left his deepest feelings in the northeast. Chenjiawan is really good now, the houses have been rebuilt, and it is convenient to have a car at the head of the village.

"Will it be too troublesome?"

"Not too troublesome," Bai Qiu said.

After a while, the sound of pushing the door was heard, and it was He Changfeng who said, "Mom, Xiaobai, the village committee has distributed pork. Let's go, go out for a walk." After that, the air was fresh.

Grain and meat distribution has always been a major event in the village. This kind of event only happens once or twice a year, so it is a pity not to participate.

Bai Qiu got up and said, "Mom, let's go and we'll share."

"We're from outside, how can we divide things in the village." Bai's mother said.

Bai Qiu said, "Brother Changfeng has his share. Let's bring back the pork we gave him. We are a family from the beginning." Bai Qiu's words caused the corner of He Changfeng's mouth to rise. If it weren't for the fact that his mother was in front of him, he had to pinch his little educated youth's face, why would it be so painful.

They come out together. Looking at the long queue at the village committee from a distance, Bai Qiu and his mother were at the end of the queue. Looking at the family can be divided into more than four pounds of meat. Next to it are two firewood hot pots, and a layer of freshly filled blood sausage is placed on top of the braised sauerkraut with bones, which is particularly spectacular. This dish needs to be simmered for several hours, and the more it stews, the more flavorful it becomes.

Just smelling the smell, people around began to suck.

"It's really fragrant."

"It's snowing a lot this year, and next year will definitely be a bumper year."

"I heard from the village chief that we will raise fifty pigs next year, and we will definitely not be short of meat by then.

" I can live like this."

"Look, this red plum is pregnant again, and she is blessed. Now eating is not as oily and watery as before."

Bai Qiu and Bai's mother listened to them chatting in the back.

They'll be there in a while. It was none other than Feng Shouyi who cut the meat. Seeing Bai Qiu, he smiled and said, "Xiao Bai, are you back? That piece of meat is in my picture."

"Let's have some spare ribs and lean meat." Bai Qiu wanted to stew some beans.

Feng Shouyi slashed twice with his big knife, and took off half of the pork ribs. He cut a kilogram of lean meat and said, "Here."

Bai Qiu and the others took the pork ribs back.

From a distance, I watched a group of half-old children take Bai Ze out to play. Bai Ze is a city child who is curious about everything. He is good-looking and not domineering. These children also like to play with him.

People in the village saw that Bai Mama looked like a fairy, and many women took the initiative to chat with her.

Bai Qiu had to go home alone. The stew in a large iron pot is the best, so cut the ribs first. Then fry the shallot oil. After copying, add beans, corn, kelp, dried vegetables, and finally put vermicelli. Then I soaked the Northeast rice again and steamed it later.

In the countryside, he likes to eat cakes, but Bai Qiu likes to eat rice, which is a year-round rice, and it is particularly fragrant.

The village chief and Aunt Lan knew that he liked to eat. This time, they didn't sell the food after they bought it. They specially grinded it and kept it at home. It is very luxurious to eat only rice. Now that the village is rich, even if the family makes rice, they usually add some coarse grains, and the taste is almost the same as pure rice.

Bai Qiu steamed the rice, and after a while the whole house was filled with the aroma of rice.

After a while, Bai Ze babbled, and as soon as he entered the hospital, he began to babble: "Brother, look what I brought." After finishing speaking, he took a rice jar of sauerkraut blood sausage, the upper floor was full of Blood sausage, it smells good.

When cooking vegetables, the village cadres here knew that Bai Ze was Bai Qiu's younger brother, so he deliberately scooped an extra spoonful of blood sausage, his weight was more than others.

"Put it in the basin." Bai Qiu said.

Bai Ze turned around for a while, and said, "It's so fragrant, brother, what are you doing?" He went out for a day's running, and the porridge he ate in the morning had already been digested, and now he smelled this fragrance and his stomach was gurgling.

"The Northeast has a great harvest." Bai Qiu said, he was very good at cooking. He Changfeng has already said that he likes to eat this dish he made the most. Today, he uses the country pig, which must be fragrant.

Bai Qiu had done work before, although he did less work now, it was very quick.

Bai Qiu said, "Go and call everyone back for dinner." Today's lunch is sumptuous.

Bai Qiu cut the lean meat into two pieces and put them on the water tank by the door. The outdoor in the north is a natural refrigerator, and things will not be damaged if they are placed outside.

After simmering for a full hour, Bai Qiu put the table on the table and saw that the dishes in the pot were almost ready, put the soaked sweet potato powder in it and boiled it for a while before it was cooked.

Bai Qiu put the tableware and chopsticks on the table.

He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi were the first to come back. Said: "Brother Xiaobai." Lan Guiying followed behind her, and she said with surprise in her eyes: "Xiaobai has already cooked all the food?"

He Jianguo also followed behind and said, "Today I have to follow I'll drink some at home." His illness has long since recovered. But Lan Guiying never let him drink, so she hurried to talk about this opportunity.

Bai Mengju and Bai's mother also came back together. Said: "Why don't we replace the bar with tea."

"Hey, if you don't come to the Northeast to drink, others will think that I have not entertained well. If you try our wine, it is all pure grain. Although there is no brand, it is not as good as the one outside. Poor." He Jianguo said.

Bai Ze and He Changfeng were the last to come back. Everyone sat down one by one and the food was served. One bowl of rice per person was enough to add more. Bai Qiu cooked a lot.

He Changfeng drank with his two fathers, while Bai Qiu and the others drank.

He Jianguo raised his cup and said, "I'm very happy today. You are welcome here, just like your own home."

Bai Mengju touched the cup with him and said, "Well, thank you for your hospitality."

Everyone Take a sip.

He Changfeng stood up and picked up the glass and said, "The people present are my most important relatives, let me say a few words, my choice with Xiaobai is inseparable from the support of the four of you. First of all, I respect my father. Willingly left the village, he agreed! It is because of this that I have the courage to move forward. Second, I respect my mother. Although she likes to nagging, I know that she loves me and Xiaobai very much. Third, I want to To you two elders, you are my parents in my heart, thank you for raising such a good Xiaobai. I am really happy to join this family." He filled a glass of white wine and drank it.

Bai Mengju said to Bai's mother, "It's good, we also have one more son."

He Jianguo and Lan Guiying heard He Changfeng's sincere confession, and their eyes were also a little hot: "As long as you are good, you are better than anything else."

Then Lan Guiying greeted everyone: "Eat food, eat!"

Then everyone Just start to eat, there is everything in the big harvest, you can pick and eat whatever you like. There is a dried vegetable food factory in the county, many of which are dried vegetables made by their factory. The pork ribs and meat are also stewed, and the meat comes down with a sip of the tongue. After chewing, the mouth is full of fragrance, and after eating a mouthful of rice, a huge sense of satisfaction rises in the heart. , and then add a mouthful of sweet potato wide noodles that have been full of soup, and take a mouthful, salty and fragrant appetizers.

"Delicious."

"It's so fragrant."

These are the best freshly stewed. When eating ribs, you can also take a clove of raw garlic, chewing and chewing everything will get rid of the greasy, and the stewed sauerkraut in the iron pot next to it, just two words - authentic, it is a rice killer.

Luckily, Bai Qiu kept a little more food, otherwise it wouldn't be enough.

He Jianguo deliberately picked up some interesting village things to tell them. Bai Ze was fascinated. He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi next to him also listened with gusto. The people at the table talked about the past, which was very interesting.

He Jianguo picked up the glass, and everyone held the glass, waiting for him to speak. Even He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi were waiting there with soda cups. He looked like a little adult, and Bai Qiu looked like he liked it, and lightly touched the little guy's face.

He Xiaosi knew that Bai Qiu liked him and was very good, so he stood there waiting for Bai Qiu to touch him.

He Jianguo wanted to say something, but got stuck.

He Changfeng picked up the wine glass to help his father: "The days will get better and better in the future."

He Changfeng started with this sentence. He Jianguo just remembered what to say, and said, "Our country will get better and better." It seems that the family and country feelings of his generation are imprinted in his heart.

Everyone raised their cups and said, "Cheers."

"Cheers."

"..."

(End of this chapter)