Ch84

He Jianguo went to Mr. Liang's house. Mr. Liang heard that he had surgery and gave him a lot of skin care products. He criticized him for not sending good seedlings like He Changfeng to the army for training, good man You have to make a future for yourself.

He Jianguo felt that what he said was reasonable, He Changfeng and He Changhai were too late, but he and two little cubs were also quite skinny. Just waiting for them to grow up and send them to exercise!

He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi never imagined that their father would go to the old chief and ruin their future happy life.

He Jianguo stayed in the capital, and Bai Mengju was afraid that he would be bored, so he sometimes took him to the Flower, Bird and Fish Market for a walk.

He Jianguo also opened his eyes in the past, a bird cage can be sold for 20,000 to 30,000 yuan, and the jars containing crickets are also very expensive. I heard that they are old items in the past.

The capital is more advanced than the village, and such things can appear on the street stalls on weekends.

If you put it in the county, you have to carry some people on your back, for fear of asking someone to serve it.

He Jianguo looked at it and felt bored, but He Changfeng understood that he was directly sent to the dry vegetable factory. There are land and village people over there, who can take care of things and see that their spirits are getting better day by day.

Chenjiawan hasn't returned for a long time, and this year, he didn't even buy coal, and he suffered when he went back. And the children are all in Beijing. There is nothing to worry about at home. Besides, I called the village a while ago to inquire about the situation. The autumn harvest is already over there.

The output is good this year, and a two-person troupe will come down to perform. The village also gave some performance fees and 30 catties of coarse grains.

Feng Shouyi said to He Jianguo over there, "Everything is fine in the village, you don't need to come back." The winter in the northeast was too painful. Let him go back in spring.

But He Jianguo always wanted to go back.

How could He Changfeng and Bai Qiuzheng persuade him to be worried?

On the way to the dry vegetable factory, Bai Qiu said to He Changfeng, "You can discuss it with Uncle Jianguo."

He Changfeng said: "Hey." His father's hometown is hard to leave... Although there is land on the dry vegetable factory, it is not his hometown after all.

The two discussed and soon arrived at the dry vegetable factory. Seeing that the weather is getting colder in December. Bai Qiu was afraid of the cold and had already put on thick clothes. But He Changfeng only wore a tunic suit with a high neck under it. Bai Qiu said, "Aren't you cold?"

He Changfeng said, "Not cold." The weather doesn't matter at all.

Bai Qiu touched his hand and was relieved that the palm was still warm.

When the two of them arrived at the dry vegetable factory, there were not many people on the road before, but when the Chinese New Year was approaching, there seemed to be fewer people.

They got to the yard. From a distance, he watched He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi play with the branches alone. Seeing them, the cubs shouted, "Brother Xiaobai."

After speaking, they ran over like a whirlwind, but He Changfeng stopped one by one, saying, "Don't make trouble, Brother Xiaobai can't help it.

" Lan Guiying and He Jianguo also came out.

"Uncle Jianguo, Aunt Lan."

"Dad, Mom."

Bai Qiu greeted He Changfeng.

Lan Guiying said: "Come in quickly, it's cold outside." The

two entered the house, and seeing that everything was already packed, He Changfeng said, "Mom, didn't you say you won't leave?"

Lan Guiying didn't want to leave, But He Jianguo couldn't help wanting to go back. Every day I mumble, thinking that he is sick and does not have the same knowledge as him. Since he wanted to go home so much, he could only accompany him back.

Bai Qiu said: "Since the village's affairs have been resolved this year, you might as well go back next year. Brother Xia Dong, and Shuan Zi are all looking forward to spending the New Year with you. If they can't go home, if you're here, you can help them. A bit of consolation."

Lan Guiying said: "That's right, Xia Dong's daughter-in-law is going to have a child in a few days, the first child, what do these gentlemen know. It's also pitiful, it's hard to get a child, and there is no mother or mother-in-law to help take care of it. It can help me here."

He Jianguo was a little loose, and now it's winter, it's really nothing to go back.

When He Changfeng saw his father's appearance, he knew that he had been persuaded for the most part, and said, "Dad, if eldest brother knows that you are gone, this year will definitely be bad, and he will be able to live in the capital steadily while you are here. A stable year."

Lan Guiying said: "Yes... the eldest daughter-in-law is also pregnant."

He Jianguo said helplessly: "Okay... New Year's here."

The three people who were on the scene smiled. He Jianguo said, "However, I'll leave after the seventh day of the Lunar New Year." He originally came to the capital to see how his sons were doing, but after staying there for so long, I'm afraid he won't be able to go back if he doesn't show up.

He Changfeng said: "Okay." He saw that his father had white hair on his temples. Coupled with this serious illness, he lost weight. I don't want him to work so hard, and I can stay for a few more days.

Everyone looked at him today and agreed, Lan Guiying said, "It's time to cook, I don't know what you like to eat?"

Bai Qiu said, "I'll make a big harvest for you!"

Lan Guiying said, "The feelings are good, When the time comes, I'll help you. Your uncle said last time that he would like to eat what you make."

Bai Qiu said, "Okay." There is no shortage of vegetables in their dry vegetable factory, and people in the village love to eat stewed vegetables. Put more meaty meat to make the meat dry. Use this stewed beans, add some eggplant potatoes, corn and noodles in one pot. You can eat whatever you want, that's fine.

The factory is profitable, and He Changfeng also pays them wages on time every month to provide food and shelter here. All the money was saved. At least one hundred and fifty for such a long time. Brothers like the Xie family have saved nearly a thousand. They come here to think and endure hardship. I didn't expect to come here to work and eat well. The little village chief went to the butcher shop next door to buy some. Mouth is thirsty.

But today I was still sucked in by the fragrance in the air. Now that He Jianguo and Lan Guiying are in charge, these juniors are too embarrassed to go in and look directly. But they were all disturbed by the fragrance in the courtyard.

"It's delicious."

"What are you going to eat today?" In the

kitchen, Lan Guiying steamed two large drawers of coarse grain buns, Lan Guiying stayed here for a while, and said, "The food here is yours. It's too expensive." So many people eat a bag of coarse grains for ten days, not including fine grains mixed with them: "It's better in the village, you don't need money for food."

This is the most prominent feeling when you come to the city, who is in the village? If you can save a few hundred dollars, you are rich. But even when he came to the county and put a thousand yuan in his pocket, he didn't dare to hesitate. You need money for a car, money for drinking water, and money for food. I'm really not used to it.

Lan Guiying said: "It's a pity it's too far away, otherwise it's better to bring a few bags of grain over here, or our food is delicious."

No one else in the kitchen Bai Qiu said: "Aunt Lan, why don't you buy a house in the capital with Uncle Jianguo? Hey. Brother Changhai has become the son-in-law of the capital and won't leave anymore. Brother Changfeng is doing a good job here. You buy a house and wait for retirement in the village. Come to Beijing to retire."

Lan Guiying He was really moved by Bai Qiu's suggestion, but he still said, "If you have money, don't buy it for half a year." Especially this house, you must be able to live after you buy it. If there is no popularity, the house will collapse within a few years. No matter how good the house is, it is the same.

Bai Qiu said: "Look at Brother Changhai, he has already made money by buying a house. This house will always be yours as long as it is left. And the capital will definitely be expensive in the future." major trend. Buying a house will definitely increase the price.

Lan Guiying wanted to live with her son and them even more. Said: "But..."

Bai Qiu stopped persuading him, buying a house is not a small amount. Listen to the sound of oil sizzling in the pan. Feeling almost done, open the pot. Heh, a scent came to me, and finally I put a handful of soaked vermicelli. It can be eaten after a little simmering.

A big pot of dishes. There is everything in it, I used a full two pounds of meat, open the lid and smell the fragrance.

The rice was soon started. The steamed multi-grain steamed buns were bigger than fists, and they were mixed with two large pots of cucumber vegetables. To eat iron pot stew, you need a cold dish that is refreshing and refreshing!

He Jianguo sat on the table early, and soon others also sat down. Said: "What day is today?" Cooking this dish is in time for the Chinese New Year. He Changfeng said: "

This year my dad said that you would not be able to go home. He will accompany us in the capital for Chinese New Year, and we will leave on the seventh day of the first lunar month.

" Yes, let you call back this year. One minute for each person. Let your family wait for the phone call from the village." The phone bill is too expensive... But it's New Year's Eve, so everyone has a happy New Year's Eve. . "Okay, I have a lot of things to tell my mother!" "You can think about what to say in advance, so that you don't lose the chain." "Then definitely can't..." After talking about two pots of vegetables, everyone will always say It is too fragrant to be distracted by this fragrance. "Let's eat." He Jianguo said. Everyone immediately went to the basin to get the steamed buns, and then put vegetables in their own bowls, the most popular is the layer of vermicelli. Suck it like eating noodles. Then put some bean shreds and bite into a big mouthful of steamed buns, and eat happily. He Jianguo thought that Bai Qiu's cooking was delicious before, and he was willing to put oil and seasonings. Everyone likes to eat it, and it tastes quite fierce, seeing the reduction of steamed buns and vegetables. Bai Qiu took two potatoes, and after a while, he saw that there was a thin slice of pork belly in the bowl. It was not greasy at all, and it was full of salty fragrance. Bai Qiu didn't have to guess to know that He Changfeng gave it to him. Bai Qiu also took advantage of everyone's inattention to give him a bean sprout. He seemed to be a thief and put it in He Changfeng's job. Although no one paid attention to them, why not After doing all this, my heart was so nervous that I kept pounding. Fortunately, everyone was busy grabbing food and didn't have time to pay attention to him, so Bai Qiu breathed a sigh of relief.

He Changfeng received the meal from his little educated youth, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly. The little action of the two was not seen by others.

After eating, He Changfeng rushed to wash the dishes.

After Bai Qiu finished eating, Lan Guiying came over and said to Bai Qiu, "You spend more money in the capital. This money is more useful in your hands than in the hands of our old couple."

Bai Qiu said, "Aunt Lan, We have money."

He Changfeng came back as he spoke. Hearing Lan Guiying's words, she said: "Mom, Xiaobai is right, I am rich."

Lan Guiying said: "This is also what your dad means, you are spending too much money. Those who are out of the house should take care of it. Please save some money for yourself."

Bai Qiu said, "Brother Changfeng, I want to find a place to buy a house for my parents. When he retires, he can come to Beijing to live with us."

He Changfeng heard that his home The little educated youth said this, and said in surprise: "Bai Qiu, are you willing to call me Mom and Dad?" Bai Qiu

was also quick to talk just now. Hearing him say that, his cheeks blushed and he didn't know what to say.

Lan Guiying smiled and said, "Uncle Jianguo and I have long regarded you as your own child, and these children love you the most."

He Changfeng likes to tease his young educated youth, and said: "Put on all the rings. Now, I still refuse to change my mouth. Now my mother has paid for it. You can't change it again in the future!"

Bai Qiu never took off the silver ring. After He Changfeng said this, he actually put his hands behind him. It's too cute and delicious to look like this.

Lan Guiying looked at He Changfeng's teasing blushing and didn't stop, and said, "Okay, don't bully our Xiaobai. If you let me know that you bullied our Xiaobai, see if I don't take care of you. ." Then he said to Bai Qiu: "Go, go out with me to see Sister Xia Dong!"

Bai Qiu was supported, and he suddenly regained his spirits.

He Changfeng only thinks that this guy is like a proud kitten, and if it has a tail, it will wag it. He Changfeng loved his arrogance to death, and could not wait to hold him in his arms and kiss Bai Qiu all over Bai Qiu's body. Let him cry with red eyes but can't refuse to enter such a mysterious space with him.

As long as He Changfeng thought about it like this, he felt a burst of thirst in his throat.

Bai Qiu followed behind Lan Guiying, walked in front of He Changfeng, and gently slid over him with his beautiful little fingers. It was like setting fire on He Changfeng's body, but the initiator walked fast.

The young educated youth has failed in his studies, and his daughter-in-law can only "teach" himself. Right now, he has to hold back during the day, and come to clean him up at night, He Changfeng secretly planned.

Bai Qiu shuddered outside the house, afraid that Lan Guiying would see it out and had to pretend to be okay.

...

When he went back that night, Bai Qiu discovered that he had been stuffed with a stack of thousand-dollar bills at some point in his pocket.

When Bai Qiu found out, they were almost home, and quickly told He Changfeng. If it is too late to go back now, they must have gone to bed by this time.

He Changfeng said: "Forget it, just as you said, buy them a house."

Bai Qiu thought for a while and said, "How about buying it near the dried vegetable factory." Have to wait ten years. But this place in the capital will be demolished, and you can't buy a remote place just to wait for the demolition. It would be better to buy it here, which is close to the dry vegetable factory, and it is also convenient to take care of his house. Moreover, the villages around the dry vegetable factory are almost empty, and basically they all go to Beijing to find opportunities or go to relatives. The price of the house is very cheap, a thousand yuan can buy a good one.

He Changfeng said: "Okay, I'll show him later."

Bai Qiu said: "By the way, I bought a set for my dad. Since my dad farmed in the countryside, he also wanted to find a place to raise less chickens and ducks. The courtyard, it is not convenient to be in a courtyard."

He Changfeng said: "Okay."

Bai Qiu said, "I'll give you a thousand as well." The last time he sold gold bars for more than 30,000 yuan, He Changfeng took 500 and gave the rest to him. But Bai Qiu disagreed. Said that a man must have no money in his pocket, so Bai Qiu took 20,000 yuan and gave the more than 10,000 yuan to He Changfeng.

Now Bai Qiu is also a small local tyrant, which is different from what he used to be in the village. When he spoke, He Changfeng turned his face to look at him and forced a smile: "So rich?"

Bai Qiu nodded, proud.

Under the moonlight, He Changfeng's eyes gradually became darker. His little educated youth is really cute. It's too overwhelming. He Changfeng said: "I'll give you all the money in the future."

Bai Qiu was very satisfied when he heard this and secretly glanced at He Changfeng, and said, "Then you have to be nice to me. Otherwise, there will be no more money for your daughter-in-law..."

He Changfeng said: "Okay, otherwise my little daughter-in-law runs away, and I have nowhere to cry."

Bai Qiu was very happy, but He Changfeng was thinking about how to tear him apart.

...

A few years ago, He Changfeng bought them two houses with a big yard together, each for 800 yuan. There are a lot of rooms and the yard is also big. There are only four or five rooms in the house. This was originally a big family in the village. After the guards in the capital were not so strict, those who had the ability went out.

After a long time, my parents and brothers and sisters were also taken back, so no one came here. The house is vacant and empty, and if there is a problem to buy it, it does not carry the price. It's very straightforward to transfer the property at a price.

He Changfeng said to Bai Qiu: "This year, we will all spend the Chinese New Year at the dry vegetable factory, and there are many people here. Let your dad come here for the New Year too."

Bai Qiu said: "My dad may go to my grandma's house for the Chinese New Year. We don't need to worry about it."

He Changfeng said, "Aren't you going to your grandma's house for the New Year?"

Bai Qiu said indifferently, "My grandma doesn't like me."

He Changfeng couldn't believe it: "Is she blind?" Then he immediately changed his tune and said, "It's okay, we all like you. We don't care."

Bai Qiu hummed.

Bai Qiu said to He Changfeng, "Buy more meat and vegetables this year."

Bai Qiu wrote the couplet when he saw that the New Year was coming. Bai Qiu wrote several copies, and also wrote blessing characters for everyone, and wanted to post them over there.

The two went to the dry vegetable factory.

Shuan was driving to make a delivery, and everyone else was busy. Seeing his dad full of energy, he said, "Why did you come here? Several people called to ask for goods just now. Xia Dong went to order it, and it was enough for two days."

He Changfeng said: "How can we do it, our warehouse So much stock!" I had stored a lot before.

Lan Guiying also helped the cucumber cut into strips. Said: "Isn't this the New Year's Eve!" There are fresh vegetables in the capital, but the price is too high. Dried vegetables are affordable and taste not bad. Although the people in Beijing have stored a lot of radish and cabbage, they are tired of eating them every day. Dried vegetables became popular all of a sudden, and several places were put together to replenish the goods. As a result, there was barely enough in the warehouse, and there would be no more.

He Jianguo is a restless person, let him do some work to be more energetic, holding his small book and saying: "There are still several companies that are anxious for goods, I have written them down, and the goods have been divided. You Think of a way to send it as soon as possible. Besides, it's good to do the cooking now. I think everyone, don't rest. It's rare to have a chance to make money, so don't get along with the money."

He Changfeng said: "Then I'll find a car, Send it immediately." If it sells well during the Chinese New Year, it must be delivered in advance. Otherwise people will be anxious.

He Jianguo said: "Where is Changhai, call him to work." How long does it take to do

so much work? One more person, more power. He Changfeng said: "He runs business with another person." The size of the dry vegetable factory today depends on the two of them. Although the list is not large, there are many. It's better than just relying on Brother Yao. Eggs can't be put in one basket. Now they make more than Brother Yao.

He Jianguo said: "I can't do it now. You don't have to run the business, and many other people want to order dried apples." Three dried apples are delicious, but they have shrunk a lot. Two catties of apples can produce less than one catty of dried apples, and the price is also expensive. A small jar sells for five bucks. He Jianguo couldn't understand it, wouldn't it be delicious to buy two catties of pork with this money?

The key is not enough to sell.

He Changfeng said: "The dried apples may not be in stock anymore. I'll call Brother Ping to see if they can get a better balance." Seeing that the Chinese New Year is approaching, the people from the state-owned factories like to order apples with Brother Ping. The employees in the store also have to visit. If he had known the early reservation, Brother Ping could have reserved it for him, but he may not be able to get it temporarily now.

He Changfeng immediately called Brother Ping.

When Brother Ping heard that He Changfeng wanted the goods, he said, "This year's apples are in short supply, and if others look for me, I will definitely not. But if you look for it, I will give you a hundred boxes, don't say that my brother doesn't take care of it. You. If you don't do that dry vegetable factory, come to me." Brother Ping did not forget to pull He Changfeng even at this time.

He was stabbed by his brother before, and now he has grown up, but he doesn't trust other people. Before, Pingtou and Biaozi had to be entrusted with heavy responsibilities. These people let him do hard work and let them use their brains to build relationships with people. In this respect, these people are far inferior to He Changfeng.

He Changfeng refused again. Brother Ping was used to being rejected by him and was not annoyed. He asked for the address and asked their driver to deliver it.

One hundred boxes of fruit, full of three hundred catties. The apples inside are all red and big. You can eat it simply by rubbing it, and it is crunchy and sweet.

He Jianguo said: "I can't even buy such a good apple, but I want to make it into dried fruit." Isn't this a waste of good things?

He Changfeng asked everyone to peel. Put it on the machine to dry, steam once after two hours, bake again, and then dry. A total of three steaming and three drying can produce sugar color. He's looking for a car to deliver. Before leaving, he entrusted Bai Qiu with a heavy responsibility. The vegetable factory is busy now, and there are no idlers. He can only rely on him to handle the New Year's goods.

Bai Qiu went out shopping alone.

Before He Changfeng went out, he received two more calls asking for Apple to do it.

They wanted to stop and stop for a year, but they didn't think so, and they exploded...