Ch110

Qu Bin explained to the two people: "This is the best room we can take out. You are from other places. If you have a room, you will be guaranteed first." There are also many doctors who need housing in the hospital. What about the team.

The two young men from the capital said, "We can't live in this kind of place. You can go tell the dean now and give us another one."

Qu Bin is a logistical support person. This face: "I really don't have it anymore. You stay here first, and I'll change it for you later if there is a better place!" Doctor, the temperament is very different.

When he saw Bai Qiu, he hurriedly asked for help: "Doctor Xiao Bai, talk to them." These

two people noticed Bai Qiu, but they didn't expect that there would be such a handsome man here.

Bai Qiu said: "Mr. Qu is right, we are all living in this kind of accommodation now, and we are also from the capital."

Qu Bin's face showed gratitude.

The two little western doctors said, "It turns out to be fellow villagers." Then they said, "Is there still room? We are all from the capital, and we want to live in the same place."

Bai Qiu said, "I have two other senior brothers, and the room is already occupied. No more."

The two were rejected by Bai Qiu, and they moved in first cursing.

Qu Bin wiped the sweat from his forehead, it would be great if everyone who came here could be like Doctor Xiao Bai.

Qu Bin looked at him holding a basin with a rag in it, and said, "Where are you going?"

Bai Qiu said, "Just tidy up. By the way, where are we going to eat?"

Qu Bin said, "You can buy one. The small electric cooker cooks here, we don't provide meals, you can go out to eat, we have a bowl of plain noodles for seven cents, and you will definitely be full." Guang introduced him, he was embarrassed, and said: " Our condition is a little rough, and it will be better in the future."

Bai Qiu nodded and cleaned up the house. After the dust was wiped off, the whole house became brighter.

Bai Qiu packed up and went back to bed to sleep. He hadn't slept all night, laying on the bed thinking for a while, and then fell asleep in a daze.

When Bai Qiu woke up, it was almost five o'clock. He got up and found that Fatty and Senior Brother were reading a book.

Bai Qiu got up, and the fat man threw the book aside and said, "You're awake, you're starving to death, let's go and eat together." I heard that the vegetarian noodle soup here is very good. The price is also affordable. The fat man only felt that his stomach was hungry like a bottomless pit. I can't wait to eat two or three bowls to enjoy it.

Bai Qiu changed clothes and followed them out. When I left, I locked the door.

The weather is not as hot as it is during the day, and many people on the road are sitting in groups of three and five with a palm fan in their hands, gossiping. Anyone who has a handful of melon seeds in their hands can become the focus.

Small cities are also leisurely, and there are still watermelons on the road. One of their big watermelons weighs more than ten pounds and is round.

They went to a nearby noodle restaurant. There are many budget-conscious people these days. They can eat at home if they can. Although it was dinner time, not many people came to eat. Plain noodles cost seven cents a bowl, and braised pork noodles are only a cent. Bai Qiu said directly: "First come three bowls of braised pork noodles."

Then he handed over the money.

The noodle seller took the money swiftly, turned his face and said to the master in the white case, and then said with great interest: "Listen to the accent, isn't it a local?" It is very strange to come to a foreigner.

Bai Qiu said, "We came from the capital." The

noodle seller's eyes suddenly lit up: "From the capital? Have you climbed the Great Wall? Have you been to the raising of the national flag?" It's often mentioned in old age war movies.

Fatty said, "I've been there." Then he started talking.

He was good at sociability in the first place, and he became acquainted with the noodle seller in no time. Knowing that they came from the capital and came to support the medical treatment at the health center, the villagers admired them a little, and asked curiously, "How about our small county town?" They spoke with disbelief.

Fatty said: "Of course, help each other."

The chef selling noodles had a light on his face and his chest stood up.

In no time their noodles were ready. Probably because they knew they were doctors, they scooped up a few more pieces of meat.

There is a lot of meat on top of a large bowl of noodles, and the soup base is especially delicious and sweet. Take a sip of soup first. Then eat noodles. The noodles are all freshly rolled, and the texture is smooth and smooth, and it is particularly satisfying to take a bite.

The three of them ate deliciously.

The noodle master smiled and watched them eat, and wanted to brag even more. Even the people in the capital loved to eat the noodles he made.

Fatty asked for another bowl of noodles when he wasn't full. Bai Qiu and Big Brother were already full.

The master who sold the noodles said, "Are you eating noodles that are good?"

"Yes." Fatty gave a thumbs up while eating. After eating, I drank all the soup in the bowl, and said, "I just eat it every day, and I can't get tired of it." The large bowl of noodles and soup is warm and comfortable to eat.

They yoked around nearby, and the fat man was thinking about the big watermelon he just looked at. It is rare to come out and have to buy one and take it back. I also bought a kitchen knife and a cutting board at the store for cutting watermelon.

The three people turned around. The county town is not big, and there are people's homes next to the clinic. It is not very prosperous. There are not many bicycles on the road.

The clothes are also gray, and children can be seen everywhere on the road. Their clothes were bright and bright, and they were different from others in the county. There were many children on the road who looked at them and ran away with a smile when they were spotted.

Still quite comfortable.

Before Bai Qiu was an educated youth, he had been to the countryside, so it was nothing to live there. Fatty used to live in the mountains with his father. The big brother has lived in a small city since he was a child, and he has gotten used to it just a day after coming here.

Especially Fatty kept sighing: "The price here is really cheap." For the price of half a watermelon in Beijing, you can buy one here.

Bai Qiu said: "You guys go back first, I'll call Brother Changfeng."

"Okay." Both of them knew that he had a good relationship with He Changfeng, so after hearing what he said, they said, "Then go, I see. There's a canteen over there."

Food and clothing are not expensive these days, but making a phone call is really expensive, 50 cents a minute. Most people choose to write a letter or send a telegram if there is nothing important.

This place is close to the health center, so it is inevitable that someone can use this. The shop owner deliberately pulled the phone line.

Bai Qiu went over to make a phone call and glanced at it. It was almost 6:30 after dinner, and it was time for dinner at Chenjiawan. He planned to no matter who answered the phone, he would report that he was safe, and then give the address for the line operator. Just hand it over to He Changfeng. This time he came out with five hundred dollars. I have inquired, the salary here is seven yuan a month. He has to be smart. You can't still spend money like you did before.

Bai Qiu dialed the phone number. As soon as the other end of the phone rang, it was connected: "Hello?" The familiar and deep voice came from the other side of the phone.

Bai Qiu has been adapting to the new environment very well, but when he heard He Changfeng's voice, he couldn't hold back, and he managed to calm down. Said: "Brother Changfeng." His voice trembled.

He Changfeng's voice came from the other end of the phone: "How are you? Are you still used to it?" He also knew that Bai Qiu was an adult and could take care of himself, but he was just thinking about it. He has been guarding the phone from day to night today, and he didn't want to miss it. Answer the phone of your own educated youth.

Hearing his voice, Bai Qiu's eyes were warm, and he said, "It's all good." He just missed him a little.

He Changfeng seemed to be able to sense it, and said for a long time: "When I settle down here, I will find you." They have never separated. It's only been two days and I can't remember it.

Bai Qiu's voice was also muffled, and said, "I'm fine, don't let me think about this."

He Changfeng hummed.

Bai Qiu was a little embarrassed and told He Changfeng the exact address. The two chatted a few more times. Bai Qiu was reluctant to part when he hung up the phone. In the end, he forced himself to hang up. I thought I didn't talk a lot. But I hung up the phone and saw that it had been called for a little over fifteen minutes.

The boss is happy. Fifteen minutes later count as sixteen minutes. Eighty dollars, which is pretty good money. If a few more people call like him every day, why not be rich.

When Bai Qiu gave the money, he felt a little pain in the flesh.

I also sold some pots and lunch boxes at the commissary, as well as some other daily necessities. I came empty-handed and came back with a big bag. The five hundred yuan that I brought when I came here has four hundred and five left.

Bai Qiu was a small rich man in the capital, and He Changfeng gave him all the money he made, and he never worried about money. Now that I have returned to before liberation, I still feel a little uncomfortable.

When Bai Qiu came back, he felt that the atmosphere in the house was strange.

back to the room. In this room, the fat man and the big brother are sitting there eating watermelon. Fatty saw that he had bought so many things, and said, "We'll pay you how much it cost." Bai Qiu was still attentive and bought the most practical things.

Bai Qiu put the things down and said, "I'll count the money later, what's wrong here?" The

fat man heard Bai Qiu's question and said, "You didn't come back just now, but you missed a big show. Those two little western doctors who came from the capital just now don't know. Why did I get into an argument with the doctor here and get beaten up?" This is the dormitory of the clinic, and whether it was a fight or a beating, it was taught and criticized. taken to the unit.

Bai Qiu was not surprised to hear it, and then told them what he saw at noon.

The fat man took a bite of the watermelon in his hand, it was crunchy and crunchy, and it was very refreshing to eat, and said, "You deserve it, you just can't stand them like this, what's so great about coming from the capital, don't come here if you look down on this place? Come? I also installed the garlic, if I was, I would also beat him too. "

The senior brother said: "Okay, don't be schadenfreude anymore, eat quickly, it will spoil tomorrow if you can't finish it."

"Oh."

"..."

⟪BL⟫ The Green Tea Educated Youth in the Text of the Ageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें