Ch97

Bai Mengju is the third eldest in the family. Although Bai Qiu didn't like to study when he was a child, he is good-looking and well-behaved. Many people like him.

When he was a child, Grandpa Bai loved Bai Qiuji very much. When he was a few years old, he held him in his arms and never let his feet touch the ground. This is the kind of treatment that other peers don't have.

His grandmother looked down on him, and tricked him out to beat him when he was a child, which is really not something normal people can do.

He was young at that time, and he would never come again after being wronged. The old lady would also argue that he is not filial, has no conscience, etc. The whole family will come over with pinching their noses. Even if she came, she would not get a good face from Grandma Bai.

At that time, Bai Qiu was young and wanted to do better to win his grandma's favor. Now that I think about it, some people are just born out of tune, so don't get together.

Whoever makes him unhappy, he makes whoever unhappy. I even think of those suffocating things when I was a child, I would wake up from a dream, but I don't understand what I was afraid of at that time? I can't wait to wear it back when I was a child and fight her fiercely.

He has enough love from his parents, one cannot expect everyone to like him.

Bai Qiu just threw the old lady out.

Everyone present was surprised.

The old lady always leaned on her old age to sell her old age. Seeing that Bai Qiu was not happy, she didn't expect that Bai Qiu would dare to talk back. Disappointment flashed in her eyes. He said angrily: "How did your father educate you, you are uneducated. Is that how you talk to your elders?" Although they were in the back room, the guests outside came and went.

Although Grandpa Bai has passed away, the Bai family has a deep background. There were painters and calligraphers in the family, and they were generally teachers in key schools. Looking at their face, there are a lot of people with heads and faces.

The old lady's shouting attracted the attention of many people. She is shameless for her age, and everyone will be more tolerant, but it is easy to blame Bai Qiu for being ignorant. He used to endure it for the sake of harmony, but he felt uncomfortable for several days. Now he is no longer the little bun before. If the old lady dared to provoke him, he would be welcome.

Bai Qiu said: "I have always respected grandma, but I don't know what I did to make you so angry. Then I'll apologize." He said innocently.

Everyone around is looking at the old lady!

Although the old lady is domineering, she is not brainless. Now everyone is looking at her. As if she was bullying her grandson. His face became more and more unsightly.

In the Bai family, she has always been windy and rainy. When has she ever been choked? It also coincides with her birthday, and the feeling of being aggrieved is doubled.

The white chess next to him is the old lady's favorite grandson, a child of Bai Qiu's fourth uncle's family. On weekdays, even the fourth uncle and his wife are not allowed to discipline them. Her temper was as arrogant and domineering as the old lady, and she wasn't happy to see Bai Qiu at the moment.

Since Bai Qiu came back to the capital from out of town, he could be heard complimenting him everywhere. Said that he had a trip to enlighten himself, and now it is much better. He stole his limelight. There are also good people who say that Bai Qiu was favored a lot before, and it was Grandpa Bai's favorite little grandson or something.

The prosperity of the Bai family depends on Grandpa Bai. He likes Bai Qiu the most, even the old lady is jealous, let alone him.

He was naturally hostile, but when he heard that Bai Qiu disrespected Grandma Bai, he suddenly became excited. Said: "Bai Qiu, why are you talking to grandma? You really have hard wings."

Grandma Bai looked at Bai Qi with a loving look in her eyes, and felt that she didn't care about this little grandson in vain.

Bai Qiu said loudly: "No big or small, I'm talking to grandma, what are you talking about as a child, do you still have my brother in your eyes?" Bai Qi

: ...

Grandma Bai: ...

Others: ...

all of them Shocked, what Bai Qiu said sounded strangely familiar. It was Grandma Bai who said Bai Qiu's words before, but now he has returned them all.

How could Bai Qiu keep making trouble on Grandma Bai's birthday, and now she said, "Bai Qiu, kneel down for me. You don't respect and love your elders, and you are not friendly to your younger brother. What kind of school do you still go to? Is that what the teacher taught you?"

Bai Qiu didn't kneel . . It is found that Grandma Bai has no other abilities, but the ability to buckle hats is still very strong.

Someone hurriedly said, "Old lady Bai Qiu is just a child, so what are you doing with his knowledge?"

"That's right, today is a happy day. There are a lot of famous guests here. If anyone saw it, wouldn't it be a joke."

All those who spoke were Bai Qiu's aunts.

They also don't like old ladies. These aunties are respected teachers in the workplace, but when they return to the old house, they have to be regulated by rules. They are not happy with the old society. But the Bai family is a scholarly family, and they are very filial.

The more they got used to the old lady, the more they pushed their noses on their faces, and their tempers became weird. Now they watched Bai Qiu come out to contradict them, and they secretly let out a sigh of relief.

The behavior of these daughters-in-law angered the old lady: "You should go to this little bastard."

Not to mention that Bai Qiu lowered his eyelids when he heard this, and He Changfeng was a little angry, let alone in the capital. Even the illiterate old lady in the country wouldn't say that about her grandson.

He Changfeng's eyes were a little red, and he couldn't stand people talking about his little educated youth. It is clear that Bai Qiu is so well-behaved and so good, but someone humiliated him in front of so many faces.

But the other party is an old lady, and he can't go up and play twice. I'm mad at the moment, it feels like a barrel of fire#powder#, it will explode with a little touch.

Bai Qiu gently comforted He Changfeng. Then he said: "Grandma is confused. I recently learned medicine and learned about an elderly disease called Alzheimer's." Then he said to the aunts next to him: "I don't blame her, she is sick."

The aunts next to him almost laughed when they heard it, and took another look at Bai Qiu, this Bai Qiu is really a wonderful person. The old couple are honest people, how could such a smart little guy be born.

Seeing Bai Qiu's calmness, he made the old lady go crazy, panting and panting, blushing like a very angry mother frog, her face became fattened with anger.

They were making trouble inside, and they naturally heard it outside. The uncle and the second uncle hurried in and said, "What's the matter? I heard the noise inside you when I was outside."

Then he entered the room and glanced at the angry old lady. Wei Wei is a little surprised: "Mom, it's your birthday today, who

are you talking to?" Before Grandma Bai could speak, Bai Qi hurriedly said, "Who else is there, our college student." Call him yin and yang weird.

Bai Qiu looked at the two elders, lowered his eyelids like a little pitiful and said: "I don't know where I offended grandma, and I apologized to her just now. She said that I would not come, and she was angry when I came, and she didn't even know. How to do it."

Uncle, the second uncle has been in contact with grandma for a long time, and naturally knows that grandma Bai's stinky temper, and no one's face will be sold when she comes up. It was nothing before, everyone let her, but if she wanted to do it, she didn't look at the occasion. A lot of celebrities came today, and they were clamoring inside, and the guests outside were embarrassed.

It's not Bai Qiu's fault for this at all, as an old man, he can't tell the level of his eyebrows, and he doesn't press down on things.

And make things bigger. The fame that Grandpa Bai accumulated back then couldn't be ruined by her. At this moment, he said: "Mom, you should also pay attention to the occasion." Then he said to Bai Qiu, "You are a junior, can't you let your grandmother? Yes." Uncle Bai said.

Bai Qiu said: "Grandma called me a little bastard, but I didn't say anything. Uncle, what do you want from me?"

Uncle Bai was choked and speechless.

Bai Mengju went out to entertain painter friends just now, and came in a little late, but as soon as he came in, he heard Bai Qiu's words. His eyes were red on the spot: "Mom, you said that to Bai Qiu." How could a grandma say that.

When Grandma Bai was playing her prestige just now, no one helped her. Now that she was accused of being mad on the spot, she quickly said, "Yes, what if I said he? He is just like his dead mother, not filial. ."

Bai Qiu flipped the table in front of the fruit bowl, making a loud rumbling sound, Bai Qiu was angry: "If you say something to my mother again?"

Grandma Bai likes to show her actions in front of many people. The majesty of the head of the family, the birthday table is now being overturned.

The people outside didn't know what was going on, and the people inside were all stupid. Bai Qiu was known to be good-natured since he was a child, and he had never seen him blushing with anyone.

He's poking a hole in the sky.

Grandma Bai trembled angrily: "You...reverse, reversed." Other than that, she couldn't say a word.

Uncle Bai said: "Bai Qiu, kneel down for me."

Bai Qiu said coldly, "Uncle, do you think our family is dead?" Bai Qiu said, "You can scold as much as you want, and you can fight whatever you want. , Is the family tradition of the Bai family promoting this kind of disrespectful attitude? I flipped the table, and there is no door to ask me to apologize. You can just scold me, you shouldn't scold my mother.

" Today is your grandmother's birthday, can you understand something? Your father doesn't care, I do." After speaking, he raised his hand to hit Bai Qiu.

How could He Changfeng make Bai Qiu suffer? He was so angry just now. Seeing that the uncle wanted to touch their little educated youth. Immediately rushed up. He Changfeng clamped his wrist with force, and with a little force like an iron clamp, Uncle Bai felt that his bones were about to break. He Changfeng's red eyes were filled with murderous intent. Said: "What do you want to do?" Even if his little educated youth stabbed a hole in the sky, so what, he took it.

He Changfeng was from the north, and he was angry at the moment, and his aura felt like he was going to kill someone in the next moment. The people of the Bai family have never seen anything like this.

Bai Mengju said, "Changfeng, let go."

He Changfeng slammed the sentence heavily, and Uncle Bai stepped back a few steps, barely not falling down.

Bai Mengju said: "Mom, Bai Qiu is your own grandson. What you said just now really hurt the child's heart. If you really despise our family, you will not be my son, and we will not come here in the future. It's getting in the way of your eyes." Then he said coldly, "Bai Qiu, Chang Feng, let's go." Honest people are also in a hurry.

Grandma Bai was anxious and angry.

Bai Erbo stopped Bai Mengju next to him and said, "It's all my own brothers, let's see a joke, okay, everyone is wrong, and I can't figure it out. I'll make amends for the two of you. Anyway, I look at the old lady's birthday. Stop making trouble." What he said seemed like Bai Qiu and the others had been making trouble, the second uncle was usually calm, but he was smarter and more insidious than his impulsive uncle.

Bai Qiu said: "Second Uncle, it's not that we don't give face to the old lady, we are also doing it for the health of the old lady. Seeing that the old lady is in a bad mood, she is going to vomit. I am afraid that grandma will blame the second uncle for being kind. Do something bad." Then he said casually: "Second uncle, my dad was investigated, it seems because of the prom, do you know this?"

Bai Er uncle looked a little wrong. Dingfeng committed a crime and was reported to hold a dance party in the university. Arrested his father. His father has never had such a hobby. The only person in the family who likes dancing is Bai Erbo, who was also a prodigal son in the capital circle back then. Bai Qiu said: "My dad almost died in the country. Er Uncle, don't you think the person who dumped the blame on others should be damned?"

Bai Er Uncle's figure is shaky, and he always runs a kind of brother and friend business on weekdays. Brother Gong's illusion, but he did not know that he was doing such a thing behind his back. All the people present were fine, and it became clear after a little bit. Bai Qiu wouldn't say that for no reason. At this moment, the face of Bai Er Bo, a hypocrite, was torn down in front of everyone, and he didn't save face at all.

Bai Mengju took a deep breath and said, "From now on, don't be without me!" In the years after he was reformed, it was better to die, and his wife and son were separated. If Bai Qiu hadn't found him, he really wouldn't have survived, how could he not have survived? resentment.

Bai Mengju's words made all the brothers and sisters anxious and said, "The third child, the family doesn't speak two languages. If there is a mistake, don't make fun of your brother."

Where did someone notice old Mrs. Bai.

Bai Qiu figured out a bigger conspiracy, but it resolved the fact that he flipped the table.

As soon as Grandma Bai closed her eyes, she heard Bai Qi say, "It's not good, Grandma fainted."

At the old lady's birthday banquet, she made people angry, and it was spread that the two of them were in the capital, stop being human, they would Spine after being poked.

The house was in chaos all of a sudden, and everyone went to the old lady's side. Bai Qiu cleverly tapped a few acupoints on Bai Erbo's back while he was not paying attention.

Er Bo Bai only felt a dull pain on his body, but he turned around but didn't see anyone. Originally, his kidney qi was deficient, and his strength was drained. Now that he doesn't show it, he will become more and more serious. In seven days, he will be bedridden.

Bai Qiu said at the moment, "Get out of the way, everyone, I'm the doctor." Then he went over, took out a long needle that was prepared in advance, and said, "No, grandma fainted, so I can only do acupuncture." Bai Qiu couldn't hold back. Laugh out loud. Her grandmother wanted to pretend to be sick and ruin their reputation. Isn't this a crime against him? Deliberately took a large needle.

It used to be inconvenient to pierce her, but now it's upright!

"Bai Qiu, can you read it?" Bai Qi said, "Why do you have such a big needle?"

"Of course we do, we have a special acupuncture study." Bai Qiu said, "If you don't understand it, let it go. I have to get medical treatment quickly, otherwise grandma will faint for a long time, and she will get sick."

When Grandma Bai, who was pretending to faint, her eyes twitched, and she seemed to think that pretending to be sick was not a good idea. Open your eyes soon. How could Bai Qiu let her go? In that instant, a needle pierced halfway.

"Ah ah ah." Grandma Bai woke up from the pain: "Little beast, you pierce your milk."

Bai Qiu said aggrieved: "Grandma still has the strength to scold people, it seems to be all right."

He Changfeng beside him Youyou said: "I should have a few more injections to consolidate and prevent Alzheimer's."

"Yes." Bai Qiu said decisively: "Grandma, don't worry, my acupuncture is very good."

Grandma Bai said: "Quickly pull it out, Get off... get off."

Bai Qiu pulled it out diagonally.

Grandma Bai's face twitched in pain.

Bai Qiu said: "Grandma, you said last time that I didn't come to see you, so you're angry. What do you want me to do?"

The people present also felt that she was too capable, and even came up with the trick of pretending to be sick. . I really fear that the world will not be in chaos.

The old lady really wished Bai Qiu would never show up at this moment, this is simply to stop him: "You get out...you and your father get out."

Bai Qiu got up and said, "Then let's go first, I'm the doctor, don't believe me regularly. Check grandma, she may have Alzheimer's disease, she will be paralyzed if the disease is serious. Early prevention and information. " Bai Qi

said beside: "You curse grandma to be sick?"

Bai Qiu said: "Can you control the water in your brain ? , I said it's a doctor, you don't avoid doctors when you're sick, you don't understand the truth, so don't talk to me here, no big or small."

White Qi went crazy.

The people around don't know what to say.

Back then, Bai Qi and Grandma Bai always told Bai Qiu that he was the elder brother, so it was okay to be wronged. Now Bai Qiu is also using his identity to suppress him, and he is literally shooting himself in the foot.

The way everyone looked at Bai Qiu also changed, not as easy to bully as before.

Bai Qiu then said, "Since no one here likes me, then my dad and I will go back first."

Then they left with He Changfeng and Bai Mengju.

This time, no one rushed to stop their father and son, and it was no good to make Bai Qiu anxious.

Bai Mengju's mood was a little down. He kept saying that he was wronged by Bai Qiu. Knowing that he didn't like to go, he insisted on letting Bai Qiu go, and everyone was unhappy about this incident. Bai Qiu said, "Dad, I'm hungry?"

"Dad will cook something for you at home." Bai Mengju said.

Bai Qiu nodded heavily and said, "I want to eat iron pot stew."

Bai Mengju agreed. He went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables, and Bai Qiu went home in a very happy mood. As soon as he got home, He Changfeng rubbed his head, and Bai Qiu was a little dazed by the flutter.

He Changfeng had a sad look in his eyes, and said, "Let's ignore them in the future. I treat you well. Our whole family treats you well." I really can't think of knowing Bai Qiu when I was a child and not letting him be wronged.

Bai Qiu said, "Yes."

⟪BL⟫ The Green Tea Educated Youth in the Text of the Ageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें