Ch10

Bai Qiu's cheeks were hot and he wanted to go out immediately, but He Changfeng didn't care at all and said, "Why are you standing so far? Come and wipe my back."

The reason he gave was irrefutable, and Bai Qiu could only bite the bullet. Go over, grab a towel and wipe him.

His back is strong and broad, and the lines of his muscles are unexpectedly sexy with drops of water.

The current of the creek was swift, and even a person who knew how to water would not dare to jump down at the position where Xue Hai was submerged, but he jumped down without even thinking about it.

Bai Qiu wiped his back, and He Changfeng said, "Let Xue Hai be with you today."

Bai Qiu snorted and helped him wipe his back. He went to find his clothes, and then took out two orange candies from his clothes. Sugar is a rarity, and people in the village are reluctant to buy sugar all year round.

Even if you are willing to buy it, it will be something that people will keep as a facade, and children will not be able to eat it at all.

Bai Qiu's belongings were all sorted into one place, and he didn't bring much candy, and he only had a dozen pieces left after taking it.

Based on the frequency of He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi pestering him, it is estimated that these candies will not be eaten for Chinese New Year.

He Changfeng said, "Your candy."

Bai Qiu hummed, and asked casually, "Do you eat it?"

He Changfeng said, "Eat."

Bai Qiu blinked in surprise. I didn't expect that he actually likes to eat candy, I hadn't heard of it before.

But since he said Bai Qiu, he gave him a piece.

The yellow crystal candy is shaped like an orange petal, and there are textures on it. It is wrapped in transparent candy paper. Just at a glance, you can think of how delicious it is.

He Changfeng said: "I'm going to work." After speaking, he undid the candy wrapper, put it in his mouth and bit it, the candy cubes exploded and the whole mouth was full of sweet and sour taste.

Bai Qiu took a few breaths in the room before walking out.

He took his clothes to Xue Hai, changed his clothes and stuffed the candy in his hand secretly, saying, "Don't let others see it."

Xue Hai had just experienced such a turmoil, and he was at a loss when he arrived at the village chief's house. Again, he was uneasy, Bai Qiu's kindness to him was like a life-saving straw. He followed Bai Qiu along the way, and many people saw it, and they all heard about Xue Hai's just jumping into the river. Said: "It's really a sin... A child with such a small number, the old Xue family is too bad."

"In the future, you should be more obedient at the village head's house. The village head will not treat you harshly."

Xue Hai took Bai Qiu's hand, Some nervously opened their mouths several times, but didn't know what to say.

Bai Qiu said: "Thank you uncles and aunts for your concern, I will take good care of Xue Hai."

"That's good."

Bai Qiu came here to board the farm implements and labor insurance. Yesterday, he had already sorted out Secretary Li's previous account books. Out. Much easier today!

Xue Hai took the small bench and sat beside him, watching Bai Qiu write with envy in his eyes.

Bai Qiu has a delicate mind. He raised his head to see it several times and said, "Do you want to learn to write?"