He Changfeng was not happy when he said that. After kissing Bai Qiu in revenge, he left, making Bai Qiu's cheeks redder, and it took a long time for him to regain his senses and continue making dumplings.

He made noodles, mixed stuffing, rolled skin, and made dumplings all by himself.

What coarse grains do you eat on weekdays, Wowotou, but today is the festival. It was stuffed with pork and cabbage...

He made more than 200 dumplings, each of them chubby like a little gold ingot, and he could eat up to ten of these dumplings. You can put it outside if you can't finish it. It will freeze in a few hours, and when you want to eat it, just grab a handful and cook it directly.

Bai Qiu cooked two more bowls of miscellaneous grains.

After the dumplings were boiled, they all floated up one by one. It took three orders of water before they were cooked, and they were picked up and placed on a plate. I went back to the house and put the kang table in place, carrying a plate of dumplings, vinegar, soy sauce, and two bowls of miscellaneous grains into the house.

Bai Mengju can also smell the fragrance. White flour dumplings are definitely considered a Chinese New Year in the north.

Bai Mengju glanced at Bai Qiu and said, "Where's Changfeng?"

Bai Qiu said, "He has something to do over there. Dad, the dumplings are already wrapped and frozen. You can cook your own meals for lunch and dinner."

"You Don't worry about me." Bai Mengju said, "I heard the news earlier this morning that there would be a 'comprehensive rectification'."

"Well." Bai Qiu said, "Maybe you will be rehabilitated, will you go back to teach? ?"

Bai Mengju said with a smile, "It's useless, my knowledge is behind for so many years, if I can really rehabilitate it, I will raise birds and flowers in our yard, and donate the old notes to the old unit." Bai Mengju said "I just miss you."

Bai Qiu said, "I will handle my own affairs."

Bai Mengju smiled and said, "Yes."

The two people who were rehabilitated in the bullpen made Bai Mengju's heart a little looser.

I took a dumpling and put it in my mouth. The meat filling was firm like a small meatball, and the dumpling skin also had a grain fragrance, and then dipped in a little vinegar, it was appetizing and refreshing.

Bai Qiubao's dumplings were so big that he ate sixteen of them by himself.

"Dad, eat more." Bai Qiu said with a smile beside him.

Both of them were very happy to have a meal. Bai Mengju never thought that he would be able to be reunited with his son and eat hot pork-stuffed dumplings. Everything seemed like a dream.

After the meal, Bai Qiu had to cook another pot and take it to the cowshed, and send the two opera singers to the county seat. They were also famous actors in the old society. Although they lost their voices, they have their status in the past. !

For today's festival, bring them some dumplings, and they can have a hot meal when they leave. It's a different world when you get out of here.

He got up at five o'clock this morning. Even making dumplings and eating with his dad is only seven o'clock.

Bai Qiu carried two buckets full of dumplings to the cowshed. This is the amount for one day.

Bai Qiu opened the cowshed, and everyone surrounded Zhang Hua on the bed, he couldn't stop shivering. The three old quilts that Bai Qiu had found for them before were now covered on Zhang Hua's body.