Bai Mengju looked at Bai Qiu's eyebrows and said with kindness on his face: "Good boy, you have grown up." Staying in a warm room is like a dream.

Bai Mengju looked at Bai Qiu and said, "Is the person you like, the head of the small village?" He said several times in one sentence just now.

Bai Qiu's face was a little hot, and he was tricked by his father, thinking that his father was really stupid. He couldn't help but say what was on his mind. Now that he was asked by his father, he really didn't know how to say it. He wanted to deny it, but the words circled on the tip of his tongue and disappeared.

He complained about himself very much, and he clearly said that he was not interested, but he couldn't hold back!

Bai Mengju looked at his son like this, lowered his head, like he made a mistake when he was a child, Bai Mengju couldn't bear to talk about him. His son has suffered so much, and He Changfeng is his candy. If he doesn't even give him this sweetness, how can he live.

Bai Mengju said: "I know He Changfeng is a good boy, but he is the son of the village chief, and he should get married in the countryside." He was afraid that Bai Qiu would be too deep, and these words had to be said.

And homosexuality is a crime of hooliganism. Bai Qiu is a serious child. In order to protect his sweetness, he is willing to close the cowshed. Can people agree?

This road is not easy to walk. If he hadn't suffered in the capital, he would still be able to protect him for one or two, but now he can't protect himself, so he can only advise one or two.

Bai Qiu said: "I know, I don't pester him..." The words were clearly sensible, but when they said it, their voice was hoarse, as if an awl was stabbing him, and the pain in his heart was terrible, but the more this moment was, the less he felt. shed tears.

"Dad, what do you want to eat tonight, I'll cook it for you. I can cook delicious food now." Bai Qiu said.

Bai Mengju was in a bad mood and said, "I have no appetite."

Bai Qiu glanced at him, knowing that it was his own business that caused his father to worry, and said, "The boat will go straight to the bridge, it must be fine."

Bai Mengju said, "You and him How far has it developed?"

Bai Qiu said, "It's just... a friend." He wouldn't pierce that layer of window paper, so that's fine, and he can spend the two years safely and peacefully.

Bai Mengju breathed a sigh of relief: "Xiao Bai, Dad has dragged you down."

There was another layer of water vapor in Bai Qiu's eyes, and he blinked to disperse the water vapor, and then said: "I am the happiest thing this year to be able to find you."

Bai Qiu looked Seeing that Bai Mengju still looked sad and worried, his father was already skinny and had no appetite. Now he is too worried, and many diseases can easily come from here, he said, "Dad, let me tell you something. Secret."

"Tell me." Bai Mengju cheered up.

Bai Qiu said: "I have hidden all your treasures, and no one else will find them."

Bai Meng raised his eyes when he heard it, "Seriously."

Bai Qiu said: "Your manuscripts, notebooks, and that little Tang Dynasty boy. The duck handles all the pieces in it."

Bai Meng's heart beat faster when he heard it. He was taken away suddenly, except for his family, he only cared about those notebooks. It was his life's work. If it is destroyed, the time he spent on it for ten years will be gone, and with his body here, even if he goes out alive this time, it is impossible to re-do this subject in a few years. I thought those things would also be. Like everyone else, it was destroyed by the Four Olds. Unexpectedly, Bai Qiu was saved.