No one could stop the angry He Changfeng, and after a while, the slut was out of anger and out of anger.

Bai Qiu said: "Don't Really killed. "Killing a bastard is a small thing, but it's not easy to get He Changfeng on board.

He Changfeng heard that his little educated youth was still worried about him. At this moment, he was out of anger. He kicked this guy with his foot, as if he was kicking. Muddy: "Try these nonsense words again? "The fierceness in his eyes is not a joke. The

bitch has never been beaten so badly since he was a child, and now his whole body hurts so badly that he dares not speak his anger. He Changfeng will kill him.

The bitch is the most bullying and fearing the hard. Seeing that He Changfeng was a scumbag, he shivered all over when he glanced at him just now.

The girl just kept crying and hating: "He belongs to our village. He always comes to pester me. This time, he even asked people to deceive me here..."

Although the girl didn't elaborate, Bai Qiu and He Changfeng both I understand.

He Changfeng even gave a heavy kick to the scumbag and scolded the scumbag angrily.

The reputation of the girls in the village is the most important. He's a scoundrel hooligan who doesn't care at all, thinking about putting this girl to sleep first, and then he can only marry him with his nose pinched.

The forest is big and deep, if they hadn't come here by accident today. If he really succeeded, with the girl's strong temperament, she was ruined by this kind of scum and became a laughing stock in the eyes of relatives, and most likely she would not be able to survive.

At this time, someone outside came to the forest: "Hey, what are you doing?" There were seven people who spoke, and whistled with bad intentions.

The girl's eyes were full of horror just now.

Bai Qiu looked at the scum on the ground and said, "Is this also arranged by you?"

This bitch had seen He Changfeng's methods, and he was so scared that he didn't dare to speak.

He Changfeng said: "All my brains are used on this!" He

heard a scolding from Lin Zi's side: "Who is there." The man on the other side arrived as soon as he saw the man lying on the ground and being beaten. The bastard who couldn't move, all the people who came here were shocked and said, "Brother Liu, how did you fix it?"

Then he glanced at the few people present. Said: "Whoever hit, warn you, you are in trouble. You know who he is, he is the nephew of our village chief."

What Bai Qiu and He Changfeng expected were right, these people were the servants of the bitch. Counting the time, I was waiting for him to destroy the village flower, and when they rushed to arrive, she would have to recognize it even if she didn't recognize it. But who would have thought they were rushing up. But the head of the family was beaten like this, and when he saw that the village flower was wearing other men's clothes, all the dirty and stinky mouth was sprayed out.

The rest of the valet will carry the man to the village.

As a result, He Changfeng picked up a few stones from the ground and slapped them on top of them, and the hand that was holding the bitch was released instantly, all of them grinning in pain.

"Oh, you're fucking playing ass."

"It hurts so much, half-pulling makes my body numb."

He Changfeng patted the dirt on his hands, he could hit more than ten meters with a pebble. These bastards dared to shout in front of him, and there were not many people so brave in front of him.