Bai Qiu said: "So what?"

He Changfeng glanced at him: "Isn't tall."

Bai Qiu's almond eyes suddenly widened: "You are this person. Why is this, isn't it just a little taller than me? What's amazing."

He Changfeng teased him: "The air above is fresher."

"You..."

He Changfeng liked the freshness of his little educated youth: "Do you want to eat the eggs?"

"Eat." Bai Qiu said angrily, "Don't be complacent, you are still running around at twenty-three, maybe I will be taller than you in the future."

He Changfeng didn't mind at all, but instead helped Bai Qiu to smash the eggs . , peeled off the skin, pinched the end of the egg with a sharp-boned hand, and said, "Open your mouth."

"It's not like I have no hands." Bai Qiu's cheeks were slightly warm.

He Changfeng said: "This is hot." After all, it was cooked by the fire.

Peel the eggs, and the whites inside are smoked and turned orange. Exudes a tempting smell. In the village, only a few people can eat eggs. Today, He Changfeng has really lost his money.

Bai Qiu looked greedy, but was afraid of the heat, so he took a shallow bite.

He Changfeng laughed and said, "The rabbit bites deeper than you." After speaking, he gave Bai Qiu a sample, and with the teeth marks in his mouth, he ate the egg in three or two strokes.

Then he even glanced at Bai Qiu as if to demonstrate, what is it that two people eat an egg together? Bai Qiu said embarrassedly, "You can eat it."

After a while, the sausages were roasted, and the two of them couldn't hold back and ate it again. They were obviously full, but the last of the sweet potatoes was roasted with honey. Bai Qiu tasted it again, and he ate more after going back and forth.

In contrast, He Changfeng didn't eat much.

He Changfeng put the bones, sweet potato skins and egg shells that he ate just now on the fire. It turned out the fire when it was pitch black.

Seeing that Bai Qiu is now more energetic than before, I feel relieved.

Bai Qiu said: "By the way, Xue Hai's father gave us 2,000 yuan, 1,000 yuan per person."

He Changfeng said: "I'll give it to you, I have nowhere to spend it." He was not interested in money. Calculate.

Bai Qiu said: "One thousand dollars." This is not a small amount: "It's enough to get a wife in the countryside."

He Changfeng heard this and looked at Bai Qiu and said seriously, "Then I'll leave it to you first. Then, wait for me to marry a daughter-in-law and then take care of you."

As soon as Bai Qiu heard He Changfeng say this, he felt a little uncomfortable, and said strangely: "Don't, it's gone if you leave me here, then don't rely on me when you're a bachelor."

He Changfeng didn't care: " Hey, that's the money I got for my wife."

Bai Qiu turned around and left, the smile on his face disappeared when he turned around, he knew there was nothing to look forward to, but he still had some extravagant hopes, and the light in his eyes dimmed. down.

He Changfeng followed unhurriedly and said, "Hey, you little comrade has a very bad temper. If you are angry, you will be angry. You don't give others a chance to prepare."

Bai Qiuyue heard his voice . The footsteps behind him are getting faster and faster.

He Changfeng didn't know what to think, but added fuel to jealousy behind him: "I will invite you to come when I get married, we are good brothers, you are not allowed to come... But that has to be ten years later, ten years later. We don't even know where we are. Bai Qiu, will you come?" He Changfeng said this with some anticipation.

Bai Qiu was a little angry, but not with He Changfeng but with himself. He felt that something was wrong with him and he had to stop himself from the precipice, but his thoughts didn't follow his command, and his head was like a mess at the moment.

At the beginning, he walked quickly, but He Changfeng's voice was always behind. He was a little annoyed, and actually started running. At this moment, Bai Qiu wanted to get rid of He Changfeng and find a quiet place to sort out his mood.

He Changfeng took him out, and he came to the most remote place on the edge of the village. Bai Qiu left the village as soon as he ran. This is not allowed without a report. He Changfeng also regretted teasing him, and hurriedly followed, Bai Qiu, whose legs were three long and took two steps, held him back. He subconsciously wrapped his hands around Bai Qiu's waist: "What are you running for?" His eyes were serious, there used to be wolves in this forest. Such a good-looking little educated youth turned around and was picked up by a wolf again.

Words are a little harsh.

Bai Qiu angrily didn't look at him.

He Changfeng had always been impatient with people, but Bai Qiu was an exception. Although I still don't understand why he is angry. But looking at his angry look, surrounded by woods, the sun shines in through the shade of the trees, as if sprinkled with a layer of gold foil on him, soft, and the little educated youth looks good even when he is angry. He Changfeng's heart softened, and he rubbed his hair punishingly: "Don't run around next time, do you hear me?"

Bai Qiu also noticed the strange colors around him. It was a place he had never been before, and he just fainted for a while. Head, now that he has come back to his senses, it is fortunate that He Changfeng is by his side, giving him a sense of security. At this moment, his anger disappeared and his heart was empty, but he didn't lose, he raised his chin bravely.

He Changfeng pinched his chin with his sharply articulated hands, his handsome face came together, and stopped three centimeters away from him. The tip of his nose could meet the tip of his nose even if he got a little closer. At such a close distance, his breath became more apparent, causing Bai Qiu to panic, his eyes full of dodging.

He Changfeng said: "Next time I do this again, I will punish you." He is the head of the small village, and there are almost no people in the village who have never been punished before, so Bai Qiu relies on him to be soft-hearted and always have a small temper. How dangerous is it? There was a warning in He Changfeng's eyes, but he didn't play with him this time!

But looking at Bai Qiu's blushing cheeks, flustered eyes, and a small forest called Tian Tian, ​​He Changfeng only felt that his throat was very dry, he pulled his collar hard, and his Adam's apple was clearly surging. a bit. The neckline was deformed by his vigorous pulling, and it gave a rough and handsome feeling.

He Changfeng was also being tortured at the moment, why didn't he find his little educated youth so attractive? It feels like the beasts living in my heart are screaming and wanting to do bad things. It was also thanks to He Changfeng that he was somewhat suppressed by Qingming. This strange and turbulent feeling is the first time. But he subconsciously ignored the strangeness and didn't think about it.

At this moment, Bai Qiu realized that He Changfeng was in danger. He didn't know what was going on. He Changfeng's whole body pressed over him. Bai Qiu pushed him gently and said, "Stop making trouble, let's go back."

He Changfeng also knew that the forest was dangerous, so it was best I want to go back quickly, but at this moment I don't want to go back anymore.

At this moment, a woman's scream suddenly came from a distance: "Don't come here, ah ah ah... help... hooligan."

This voice shocked both of them instantly, and then they came back to their senses. The sound seemed to come from a long distance, and these high-pitched shouts broke through the trees...

The author has something to say: I said that the update at 9 o'clock is not on time. I will update a chapter today, and tonight There is one more chapter, more at around 12 o'clock.