They were all people smelling the fragrance.

Lan Guiying touched her son's little face and said, "Okay, go wash your hands, fold the quilt, and have dinner later." She was

quite gentle with her son, and she turned her head and glared at He Jianguo: "This little boy Greedy cats are all 'followers'"

He Jianguo didn't say a word, he accepted it.

After a while, He Xiaosan discovered the secret: "There is meat, meat!" Who doesn't crave meat, the last time they ate meat was at least three months ago, and the dumplings filled with pork and cabbage were delicious for the children. , has been arrogant still want to eat. Now I see the meat dancing.

Lan Guiying said, "Be quiet, your second brother and the others are sleeping."

"Mom, can I have a bite after I washed my hands and folded the quilt?"

Lan Guiying's mother's heart softened, and she said, "I can eat one bite, but the rest will have to wait until dinner is over before eating. This is for everyone, not just for you, you love it too. You can't eat hard."

"Yeah." He Xiaosan nodded, then led his brother over.

Lan Guiying asked He Jianguo to remove the sauce bone and meat, cut the fat intestines, and then tore the pig heart and soak it in the marinade.

He Jianguo cut a few pieces and put it in his stomach. It wasn't that he stole it, but that he couldn't control his hands.

I just hope that the wowotou, which is just on the pot, will be better soon.

The pig's trotters are torn, the pig's tail is cut, and these things are boiled and deboned, which is very easy to get rid of. Looking at a lot, but only two plates after finishing.

If He Jianguo really let go, it wouldn't be enough for him alone.

After a while, He Xiaosan came over and said, "Mom, it's done."

Lan Guiying added a chopstick to each of the two children, and then urged, "Don't tell anyone about eating meat." Buy it for your own money, but in the end it is a gossip.

He Jianguo was very honest when he was the head of the village.

How about saying that He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi are He Jianguo's sons. After eating, he said like his father: "If you want, just take a bite of rice." Braised pork is a bit salty for children, if there is a staple food, it goes down smoothly Just fine.

Lan Guiying said, "The wowotou in the pot isn't cooked yet."

Then she took some fat intestines and some meat and put it in the bowl to find Xue Hai.

He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi both woke up fragrant, and they all smelled it in the same room, but Xue Hai also smelled it, but he didn't come forward because he was under the fence.

When Lan Guiying opened the door, she looked at Xue Haizheng holding a copybook.

"Auntie." Xue Hai greeted.

If this is a stingy family, they will not give others their meat if they eat their own meat. But Lan Guiying is not that kind of person. Said: "I have stewed some meat at home, you can give my aunt a taste of the salty taste."

"I don't like meat." Xue Hai smelled and swallowed.

Lan Guiying said, "Bullshit, there are children who don't like meat. Eat some and grow taller." Then she brought the food to Xue Hai's mouth.

Even the village chief He Jianguo couldn't escape the meat that Bai Qiu stewed, let alone a child like him, who opened his mouth and ate a mouthful of meat.