"I—I can't!" Heaven panted, trying to close her legs, and scoot away from Zylin. Still to this day, Heaven would always be the first to try and tap out. Zylin knew how much Heaven could take, and he knew that she didn't really want to stop.

"Don't run from me Heaven." He slightly mugged, reaching his hand up to her neck giving it a stern squeeze. While one arm stayed planted around her neck, the other wrapped around her legs to hold her in place.

"Please, oh my god!" Heaven moaned, gripping the sheets tightly. She could feel her knuckles turning white at the grip she held. She tried to close her legs once more, making Zylin upset.

"Heaven I'm not gone tell you again." He said. Heaven weakly opened her legs, arching her back from the bed as she felt Zylin stick his finger into her core. As soon as she felt Zylin's mouth back on her clit, she cummed all over his face. "I wasn't done, I told you to cum?." He frowned.

"I couldn't hol—All fours." He demanded, interrupting  Heaven from whatever she was about to say. As the years went by, Zylin became more and more dominant during sex. Heaven loved it, she hated boring sex. She personally enjoyed being told what to do, and roughed around.

Heaven turned around, dipping her back into a nice arch. Zylin smacked her ass repeatedly, enjoying the sounds of Heaven's whimpers. "Look at her glistening, who pussy this is?" Zylin asked.

As soon as heard Heaven respond, he slammed into her making her shriek loudly. "Because I ain't tell you to cum did I?" He asked stroking into her, with a sinister look.

"I-I couldn't hold it—" Heaven replied, followed by a fit of moans. "Fuck! I'm sorry!" She moaned loudly, feeling Zylin's strokes getting deeper and deeper. She would be lying if she said she couldn't feel him in the pit of her stomach.

"You sorry?" Zylin asked, followed by a small chuckle. He enjoyed the sight of Heaven right now. "You said you sorry mama?" He asked, taking his arm and pulling her body up so that her back was touching his chest.

The tears finally escaped Heaven's eyes, as she tried to respond. "Y-Yes." She mustered out.

Zylin slowed his strokes down, taking the time to kiss Heaven's neck. He could feel one of her tears drop onto his ear, making him nod to himself. He continued to kiss her neck, making his way to her earlobe. "You so fucking tight." He grunted in her ear. Heaven moaned, caressing her right breast.

"So fucking warm. I love how you take this dick mama." He added. Reaching one of his hands down to play with her clit, he continued to show boost Heaven up, and show his appreciation.

"P-Please." Heaven moaned, biting down on her bottom lip. Zylin continued stroking inside of her, kissing on her neck. "Please what?" He asked, slowly speeding up.

"I—Shit!" Heaven sniffled, forgetting the words that she was about to say. Her body was in a frenzy, her vocal skills left her mouth, and her brain left her body. She loved the overpowering sensation that she was feeling, she felt like she was past cloud nine.

"I feel you mama...please what?" Zylin asked, feeling Heaven's walls clench tighter and tighter around him. "Tell me what you want." He whispered into her ear.

More tears escaped Heaven's eyes, as she felt her stomach tightening. "Please let me cum." She moaned.

Zylin kissed Heaven's neck one last time, before he whispered in her ear. "Do you baby." And Heaven took those exact words, allowing herself to release all of her juices onto Zylin's dick. "Fuck." He moaned, feeling Heaven's body repeatedly buckle.

"I, I-I'm about to—shit!" Heaven cursed, feeling herself squirt. Zylin stroked himself twice more inside Heaven before he pulled out nutting all over her backside. He gently released her body, watching as she fell into the sheets. "Good girl." He mumbled.

Heaven cried softly, trying to regain herself. Tears fell down her face uncontrollably, while her legs trembled. Zylin chuckled, shaking his head. He walked to their master bathroom and started their bath.

"Mommy, I want you." Zuri's voice sounded through the door.

Zylin chuckled, watching Heaven wipe her face. "What's wrong ma ma?" He yelled back through the door. He knew that Heaven was in no shape to move. Ma Ma was the nickname that he gave Zuri.

"I miss you and mommy." Zuri replied. "Can I come in please?" She asked, holding her baby doll.

Heaven carefully sat up on her elbows, gathering her words. "Ma Ma go in there with Vaeh for a minute. Let me and daddy take a quick bath." She shouted.

Zuri's lips trembled, dropping her Baby Alive doll. She walked away sobbing loudly. She walked down the hall and turned the corner until she got to Nevaeh's room.

"She gone be mad at us." Zylin chuckled, picking Heaven up walking them to the bathroom.

"I know my baby is so attached to me." Heaven pouted. "Some girl at her school told her that we was gone leave her. The same girl who be calling her a baby."

As they both got in the tub, their bodies relaxed at the warm water. "Fuck she telling her that for?" Zylin frowned. "But ma ma been clingy like this. She just a mama and daddy baby."

"Yeah I know, but baby it's getting to the point where she's missing days of school. Today was her last absent day. Like she used all of her days up." Heaven explained. "Should we take her to a counselor?"

"Like what if there's something else and we're just not seeing it?"

"Mama I get what you saying, but I honestly just think that she's just a clingy child. I think we should just both sit down and talk with her. If it continues then maybe we can look into a counselor, but it ain't no trauma to be doing all that."

Before Heaven could even respond, another knock became heard from the door. "Zuri crying. She just woke me up with all that crybaby stuff." Zaloni groaned.

"Tell her I'm coming." Heaven shouted.

"Look at you." Zylin chuckled.

"Shut up." Heaven giggled. She stood up, and stepped out of the bathtub. She walked straight to the shower to wash herself up. "Baby, call Solana and tell her to stop by!"

~

Welcome to Book Two!!

Y'all Solana will be a huge part of this book and it will still be focused around her, so I'm not sure why y'all won't both books? Lol

anyways so as promised I've started this book where I left off in Solana's prayer which is dealing with Papa. Doctors are thinking that the cancer is back, what y'all think?

What y'all think this is going to do to Heaven?

Chile we have a sex scene already! I owed y'all from their wedding anyways lmao. Y'all like the more dominant side of Zylin during sex?

y'all liked the sex scene? I'm really working on getting better at it

Idc I love me a dominant nigga lmao.

For one of the first times Zuri didn't get her way of being with Heaven, how y'all think that probably made her feel?

Y'all think they should both sit down and have a serious talk with Zuri?

Should she start to see a counselor?

make sure y'all vote, comment, and Share!!

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut