"Mahiwaga
Pipiliin ka sa araw-araw
Mahiwaga
Ang nadarama sa yo'y malinaw"

"I love you, my solace." She played my hand with her thumb.

"I love you too, my everyday. Walang dulo." 

Ashi brought her face closer to mine. I felt her lips touch mine. I closed my eyes as I kissed her back.

"Ashi's always here," Ashi said after our first kiss.

"Dito lang si Magui." I said as we touched our foreheads together and continued to dance in the rain.

We woke up when the doorbell rang. The hotel served us breakfast in bed. We ate our breakfast together before we went to the beach for the last time.

"Are you enjoying your birthday, adi?" Ashi asked me as we were busy playing roughly in the waters.

"I am enjoying every second of it." 

Around 12 PM, we checked out of our hotel. We went back to the car and Ashi started driving back to Manila. I took our phones from the back of the car and I opened mine first.

"Who would've thought I can spend a day or two without my phone." I told Ashi while I was waiting for my phone to open.

I can't remember a single day that I didn't open my phone. I was always worried that maybe i'd missed out on something important.

"You don't need your phone when you're spending your time with the person you love the most. You wouldn't want to waste any second just to be with them." Ashi explained.

My phone finally opened and as expected, I had a lot of notifications.

I didn't know where to start. There were a lot of missed calls and texts from the girls. There were also some from my producers and managers. I also saw that Riley and Lia was reaching out to me. 

If only I can just close my phone and toss it at the back again. I didn't want to return to reality anymore.

We were stuck in traffic so Ashi started to open her work phone. She said nothing much was going on. She opened her personal phone and there were a lot of notifications from the girls.

"I don't want to read mine." I complained.

"You should get a work phone too." Ashi told me. "It's really helpful."

I started to open my messages one by one. I started with my friends because I didn't want to go back to work yet.

VANYA LUNA 🌙 

Cleo 🥁:
Where the hell are the both of you? @ashi @magui

Stella 💫:
Guys, we're really worried na.
Just tell us where you are.

Savannah 🌸:
Baka nagtanan?

Jenna 🎹:
It's not funny, mahal.
Magui and Ashi are known artists.
Baka nakidnap na yung dalawang 'yon!

Gia 💄:
Omg don't you think we should call the police already?

Malia 🎸:
Hindi naman kikilos yung pulis not until they're missing for 24 hours