3. I Wish I could See You Again...

Comincia dall'inizio

Then coordinates with three branches formed.

Soon, the three branches were multiplied to countless branches.

Eren sighed and turned around towards the ocean in the distance.

He kneeled down and used the sand to make a bucket.

After making the bucket, he started heading towards the sea to create the Titan bodies.
.

He wasn't a slave to the Royal Family like Ymir was. He was making titan bodies on his free will.
.
.

Ten years had passed in previous universe.

Paradise had developed in every aspect.

After the Rumbling, Paradise took in the remaining 40% of survived humans.
.

The remaining scouts found peace at life for once.

In ten years, a lot of things had changed.
.

Armin and Annie married 3 years after the battle of heaven and earth.
.

Jean and Pieck got engaged after 5 years.
.

Once they turned 21, Gabi and Falco got married.
.

As per Hange's last request, Amrin was still the Commander of the Survey Corps and Jean had become a captain.
.

Falco and Gabi took it upon themselves to take care of Levi who was heavily injured.
.

Historia's daughter turned 10.
.

After killing Eren, Mikasa resigned from the Survey Corps and started living near Eren's grave, which was under the tree where he used to nap, in a small cabin.

Everyone insisted Mikasa to live closer to them but Mikasa denied.

She still hadn't given up on Eren yet. She still had her scarf wrapped around her.

She was severely depressed for 10 years. The only thing that kept her living was Eren's promise to her.
.

(Trigger Warning- Suicide)
.

Currently, Mikasa was sitting beside Eren's grave, still wearing her red scarf while cluching a knife in her left hand.

She put her right hand on Eren's grave stone and brusted out crying loudly.

"Eren... Why?! Why haven't you returned yet?!" Mikasa shouted. "I have been waiting for you to wrap this scarf around me for all these years! Where are you!" She held her face. "I can't..." She sobbed. "I can't take it anymore..." She brought the knife closer to her neck while leaning on the tree. She looked at Eren's grave stone. "I will meet you in my next life, my Eren..." She inched closer the knife to her throat. "I am ending everything, Eren! I can't live without you anymore! I am sorry for giving up... But, I can't..." She chocked on a sob. "I won't be able to remember you anymore..." She chocked on another sob. "But I will find you in my next life..." She smiled sadly, remembering her moments with Eren. "I wish I could see you again..." She closed her eyes. "Eren..." With that, she sliced her throat and killed herself.

Her lifeless hands fell to her side while she was still leaning on the tree.

A gust of wind flew by and one end of her scarf fell off her shoulder.