🌿 O2 🌿

"So what's your plan about tomorrow?" Anna, Y/n's friend, asked sipping on her coke.

"Tomorrow? Um.... tomorrow? Tomorrow I'm-" Y/n was thinking what to do tomorrow as its weekend but she was called off by a phone, ringing.

She excused herself and picked up the call.

"Who?"
"Oh okay alright alright"
"No no I'm free."
"Yeah okay bye"

"What's it?" Anna asked sucking the left over coke in the bottle.

"Ah mom wants me to meet someone." She sighed heavily.

"Don't worry my child! You can do it! Yes!!" Anna patted her shoulder, encouraging her. Y/n looked at her in disbelief, Anna laughed and sat back on her place.

"Btw who's it?" Anna asked laying her head on the table.

"I don't know" Anna breath out leaning back on her place.

"NO!!" She abruptly sat straight.

"What happened!?" Shockingly Anna asked in concern.

"Why do he had to come in this place!!" Y/n cursed eyeing someone.
Anna followed her gaze and saw someone coming toward them with a mischievous grin on his face. Not being able to control herself anymore she burst out laughing.

"J-Jungkook. Y-You scared of h-him?" Anna asked between her laughs.

Y/n groaned in annoyance as the person reached them.

"Hi ladies" He chirped placing himself on the empty chair beside them.

Y/n ignored him and started packing her stuffs.

"Where are you going" Anna asked still laughing, but not as much as before because she know how much Y/n is annoyed by him and his existence.

"That's not what your mother taught you, Miss" Jungkook suck his inner cheek in victory, knowing that she's already annoyed.

"Home. Enjoy!" Sarcasm was dripping in her voice as she again ignored what Jungkook said and was ready to leave.

She turned around leaving behind a dumbfounded Jungkook and Anna.
Jungkook was fast enough to catch her wrist, turning around her back and making her sit back on the chair where she was before. Everything happened in a blink of eye that not even Y/n knew what happened just now.

"No, красота" Jungkook winked at a still-processing Y/n.

"Guysssssss" Someone cheered from behind Y/n. "Here your drinks"

Y/n turned to look someone, and that someone was Jimin.

"So what's up everyone" He cheerfully asked not knowing what was happening here just a minute ago.

"Nothing much just keep your friend in his limits, he's being a annoying jerk." Y/n eyes Jungkook who was grinning in victory.

"What did he do now?" Jimin questioned glaring at Jungkook who gave him a innocent smiling face.

"Ask himself. He's-" She was interrupted by Jimin saying, "Okay Okay chill out! I'll see him later first have your drinks"

Anna, losing her shame, picked up a drink and started sipping in and spoke, "Yes yes its the first time its his treat, take it before he changes his mind"

Y/n and Jimin gave a glare, which she shrugged off and continued focusing on her drink.

"Annoying brat" Jimin mumbled sipping on his drink.

"Afterall I'm your sister so its obvious to have some habits of you" She stuck out her tounge at him.

"Whatever you're just-" Jungkook punched on the table making everyone shocked and shut their mouths.

"Enough!! Seeing you both makes me feel that I'm lucky to have no siblings!!" He groaned in annoyance.

Both the Park siblings rolled their eyes. Jungkook too rolled his eyes but Y/n burst into laughter.

The trio looked at her in confusion and Jungkook spoke, "What's there to laugh on?"

"Thank you, you both for doing my work!" She laughed again.
Jungkook looked at her in disbelief with a pout and everyone laughed at his expressions.

Nor Y/n hate Jungkook neither she like him. They're like frienmies, one moment they're laughing together and another moment they're pulling each other's hairs.
And Jimin, Anna's brother, he's like her own brother. He take care of Y/n just as he do for his sister Anna. Ignoring the fact that Jimin is 1 year older than all of them, he's the link between Y/n, Anna and Jungkook. He's the one who's keeping them connected or else they wouldn't be the one what they're now, infact they would be ready to kill each other.

🍁🍁🌱🍁🍁

красота means beautiful in Russian
Pronounced as "Krasotka"

Hope y'all liked the part, vote and comment if you did🥹💕